birnie

Bullied kid snaps !

Post by birnie »

I can't help but watch it and smile :oops:

[youtube][/youtube]
EricFoxx

Re: Bullied kid snaps !

Post by EricFoxx »

A lot of thoughts are crossing my mind right now after watching that clip. It feels good to see that poor skinny little kid trying to stand up for himself and give that fat bastard what he deserves, i hope he grows up to realize that he's not prooving any kind of strengh by beating up kids half as big as himself.
I also obviously feel sorry for the little guy, I guess it hurts getting thrown into the ground like that.

Bullies like that fat idiot are nothing but spineless cowards :x
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

EricFoxx, not sure we're on the same page. The fat kid has been bullied for years and this video finally shows him standing up for himself and giving the little kid what he deserved.

It's actually become an issue here and bullying is being reviewed with a Zero Tolerance policy looking to come in.

In this instance people are in an uproar that the small protaganist, who should have copped more I think, got off lightly and the larger boy got in the real trouble.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Go the fatties!!!! I was lucky though and wasn't bullied, well I was but so was nearly every other guy in the class!!! 2 of them died from drug induced aids and the other guy still lives in my town and is still a useless dumbo so I won in the end! Good chance there's a broken leg there! Notice how he's still being called a fat flower as he lifts the turd kid up and then is called a dickhead after he rightly smashes the turd into the ground! See the big tuff guy try to fight the fat kid but he turns the other cheek and walk away! HERO in my books!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
birnie

Post by birnie »

Vic....i found a comment direct from the schol saying they were both sus[ended for 4 days,
The rumour going 'round is that the bigger kid was and not the smaller one.

Shram........I love that last bit when th big tuffy goes in after the little one and gets palmed of my a girl :lol:
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Bullying sucks and I don't want to be hearing it from my daughter now that she's started. If it happened I would be wanting to go there and show this "bully" what it feels like on the other side. That's what I'd do.
TXjason

Post by TXjason »

I saw that clip the other day and was glad the big kid body slammed the little kid...he deserved it.

I hate bullies. I deal with one everyday at work. He thinks he can intimidate, bad mouth, back stab and humiliate everyone into doing what he wants. Problem is he's the chairman of the board of directors and largest shareholder in the company.

Maybe I should body slam him.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

I would give it some thought Jason. That sux.
birnie

Post by birnie »

There was an article on another one 6 months or so ago about a daugther getting bullied by another girl.
She was pretty much bullying everyone and taking there food from their lunch boxes.
She approached the mother and the 'bad' mother said there's no way her daughter would do such a thing and brushed it aside.
The 'good' mother told her daughter to take some special chocolate to chool the next day, not to eat it and let the girl take it.
All went to plan and apparently the bully shat herself in front of everyone!
Man the open forum section of that article went beserk! With fors and againsts.
I thought it was great personally. :)
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

That was a great idea. I'll have to remember that one!
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Size doesn't matter in bullying. That little fuck got what he deserved. I think it is despicable if the boy who got punched was suspended. Is he supposed to take that shit? That video should be shown to the Board Of Education and a lawsuit should be brought up against the school for suspending that boy for defending himself and for not having proper hall monitors to diffuse the situation. Thank goodness for that girl at the end.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

birnie wrote:The 'good' mother told her daughter to take some special chocolate to chool the next day, not to eat it and let the girl take it.All went to plan and apparently the bully shat herself in front of everyone!
Probably an urban legend BUT that is definately one to keep in mind!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

The mother of the skinny kid was on the news last night and was so distraught at what happened to her "nice son". As she smoked another gram of crack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Classic scummy looking parent! The kid will be a druggy drunk and in jail by the time he's 20!

Glen Beck just had it on his last show and he LOVED it!!!! Go the fat ginger!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
birnie

Post by birnie »

Here's the girl atricle but the discussion part has been removed...
http://womansday.ninemsn.com.au/truecon ... ters-bully
metatron

Post by metatron »

Go the fattie... Was wasn't bullied & school, but I was a mutant alien outcast. I was always a big kid & I'd fight back so I don't get pushed around...Served me well, when I was in a Glam band. School of hard knocks(rocks).
I loved KISS & art & hated football so I didn't fit in...Even the sported master hated me ( like I said I was a big kid )cause he wanted me on the football team as when I was forced to play it for sport, if I got the ball I'd pulverized the opposition. Good on that kid for standing up for himself...Rip Rip, Rip & Destory!

[youtube][/youtube]
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Ha ha Rip & Destroy! Haven't heard that in years! Oh geez I just remembered the body doubles!!! ha ha ha
EricFoxx

Post by EricFoxx »

Okey, I think I got the message wrong. At first I thought the little kid was the bullied one, not the other way around :P
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

No worries man, all good.