Prove It Or Shut Up

Non Vinnie discussion

Prove It Or Shut Up ????

Do you think PROOF is necessary with statements ?
50%
Let's have complete mayhem and let the moronic inmates take over !!!!
50%

Total votes: 8

metatron

Re: Prove It Or Shut Up

Post by metatron »

Once again and for the record, in late 2006, early 2007 i has hospitalized for 4 months. yes, i had blood clots to the point they my figers turned black. no dark brown, they turn black, like i'd morphed in black plastic. i too think i know about clots. i'll i tell you something, when a priest reads you your last rite, it causess heaps of stress, to the point they had to put me in induced coma. no fun. no saying the stress made thing worsee, but it certainly wasn't making things better. the stress and other problems caused my blood presure to go over 200. only knocking me out stopped the multi ogan shutdown. now i'll be on rat posion for the rest of my life to stop a clot from occuring.
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

A lifetime on Wolfram, I don't envy you! You could have a serious bleed out if you get cut! Nasty.
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
metatron

Post by metatron »

Shit happens. What do you do man. Life goes on. Glass half full. :D
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Dannii thats scary. Are you ok now?
Bye Bye
metatron

Post by metatron »

No not really, but are any of us OK :shock:
metatron

Post by metatron »

Yer I'm OK Dino. :D You adapt & you learn new ways of doing certain thing. All good.
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

metatron wrote:Yer I'm OK Dino. :D You adapt & you learn new ways of doing certain thing. All good.
Monkey butler would be cool! 8) 8) 8) :D :D :D
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

metatron wrote:Once again and for the record, in late 2006, early 2007 i has hospitalized for 4 months. yes, i had blood clots to the point they my figers turned black. no dark brown, they turn black, like i'd morphed in black plastic. i too think i know about clots. i'll i tell you something, when a priest reads you your last rite, it causess heaps of stress, to the point they had to put me in induced coma. no fun. no saying the stress made thing worsee, but it certainly wasn't making things better. the stress and other problems caused my blood presure to go over 200. only knocking me out stopped the multi ogan shutdown. now i'll be on rat posion for the rest of my life to stop a clot from occuring.
Yes, it's a frightening experience you went through...sorry to hear about it. But Ace Alive was talking about the CAUSE of HEMORRHAGES, and not blood clots.
Live life as though it is the third law; "to every action there is an equal and opposite reaction." Rules apply whether we are cognizant of them or oblivious.