AUCTION/GRAND THEFT/ JAIL TIME

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
poserboy71

AUCTION/GRAND THEFT/ JAIL TIME

Post by poserboy71 »

Vinnie,
Please end this auction. Your prices are once again making you the butt of many jokes.
We know that you are hurting for money but this auction may give you residency in a place where you don't wanna live.

The Vinnie Vincent Auction is UNDER CONSTRUCTION at this moment.
Could it be that our warnings have gotten through to him ?
Is he adding/deleting things from the auction because of the fear of grand theft possibilities?
Will he return the STOLEN GUITARS to Tom Palecki ?
Is he afraid that he will be charged with a multiple crimes and serve a lengthy jail sentence ?

Vinnie had to swear under oath what he owned when declaring his many bankruptcies . He said he owned only one guitar that he needed for work (valued at only a few hundred dollars). This auction list means that he lied under oath and it is punishable by jail sentence. If someone reports this to Tennessee courts and files a complaint, Vinnie could be in big trouble.
Vinnie is selling in shadows as he can not sell officially on Ebay or in a big New York auction house.
Vinnie could get locked up if he sold items under his name. Hence selling things through TM1/Meredith,etc...
On all his bankruptcies he has to declare under oath what he owns. He never said he owned all that equipment. That stuff legally had to be sold off to pay his creditors so he committed bankruptcy fraud. He did it at least 5 times so I guess up to 25 years in prison.

Please Vinnie, WE ACTUALLY CARE . Do the proper thing.

Start a KICKSTARTER and get a project going or finish some older projects. :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:

It would be great to see someone whose lyrics and music were so strong resemble that music once again !!!!
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
carvindc200

Re: AUCTION/GRAND THEFT/ JAIL TIME

Post by carvindc200 »

Jesus Christ..I never really thought of all that. WOW
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

:( :( :( :( :(
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Guitars need to go back as a good gesture of faith if that's all.
Bye Bye
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

5 Guitars are waiting to return home, yes 5
tukoztukoz

Post by tukoztukoz »

I would say 4 and a half, because he made good publicity to Tom, who is reputed by now to build a Vinnie guitar. That's very rare!
say two sky two say fare
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

Where did he do that ??? What did Vinnie do for Tom?
Can you tell me or show me where did Vinnie give good publicity to Tom?
tukoztukoz

Post by tukoztukoz »

Yes, that was kind of silly of me, Tom deserves to be paid for the work he did on those guitars. I was only thinking I wouldn't have known Tom and his work without Vinnie. Is there a price for that? I don't know. Also, the question is : did Tom really need Vinnie's publicity? I don't think so.
say two sky two say fare
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

Tom was on the scene way before Vinnie's association with him.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Tom was big designer for atari. He made/makes guitars for the love of it. Ed Roman said tom was one of the best guitar makers and ed didnt say that about a lot of legend guitar makers.
Tom worked with very little sleep to get guitars ready for namm. All should go back but I guess even if just half went back it would be something. Vinnie can not sell anything because he abused the bankruptcy system.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

I am guessing vinnie like always was taking his own advice but if someone was advising him to go bankrupt many times, declaring at lot less than what he had and advising him to sue kiss over and over then v should not take anymore advice from these people.
Bye Bye