Recent pictures of vinny

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
RokkenWdokken

Recent pictures of vinny

Post by RokkenWdokken »

Does anyone have any recent pics of vinnie since his arrest would like to see what he looks like now that mugshot was a hot mess and did him no justice
When there's no more room in hell the dead will walk the earth
Genebaby
Site Admin

Re: Recent pictures of vinny

Post by Genebaby »

Nobody has a picture of Mr Cusano. The mug shot was our first look at him in years.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
RokkenWdokken

Post by RokkenWdokken »

So basically he does not go out in public or does he wear a disguise and what about his kids what are they up to what do they do with there lives does vinnie have gophers running errands for him does he show up at these kiss court dates what's the deal with mr mystery
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

A small few of us actually have seen him. It has always been by chance and without his knowledge of who he looked into the eyes of. As for sharing pictures or other information, it just isn't going to happen.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

I believe he goes out but not enough people know who he is to report it. Also most think he is in drag.
He appears to have moved. We have a few people tracking him down. Nolensville and towns further south in tennessee appear to be likely towns.
Bye Bye
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Apparently if you don't know what you're looking for you may mistake Vinnie for a lady, so generally he doesn't get noticed.
RokkenWdokken

Post by RokkenWdokken »

Maybe will hear from him and see him on the next court date or arrest
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

RokkenWdokken wrote:Maybe will hear from him and see him on the next court date or arrest
Hopefully NEITHER.

NEWBEGINNINGS
MatthewF

Post by MatthewF »

Or when death finally gets his scalp so to speak
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Oh c'mon man! That's nasty.
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

This is the one and only time where I would prefer to see his mug shot in comparison.

DON'T DO IT, Ya FUCKS !!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

NEWBEGINNINGS
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

poserboy71 wrote:This is the one and only time where I would prefer to see his mug shot in comparison.

DON'T DO IT, Ya FUCKS !!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LOL :-)
goinblind

Post by goinblind »

doublev2 wrote:We have a few people tracking him down.
This forum is full of psychos. This post here, plus some long-ass post about the Poser dude's emails to Vinnie. Jesus, I like the guy too, but so much I've seen on this forum is fucking crazy. No wonder Vinnie is paranoid and tries to keep a low profile.
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

And now you're one of us! One of us! One of us!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

goinblind wrote:
doublev2 wrote:We have a few people tracking him down.
This forum is full of psychos. This post here, plus some long-ass post about the Poser dude's emails to Vinnie. Jesus, I like the guy too, but so much I've seen on this forum is fucking crazy. No wonder Vinnie is paranoid and tries to keep a low profile.
Nice try . How dare you call EVERYONE here such a thing.
Eat a Bag O' Dicks. Image

If you solely want to call me out, PM me and let's have a chat. I don't think that message is coming though.
How about finding me on Facebook under Shecky Poon ?
Need my phone number, asshole ?
That thread is true. Whether you want to believe Spyder is a separate person is up to you.
That thread gave Vinnie an out if he chose to take it. He didn't.

As for Dino saying that, He baited you and you bit. Enough said.

NEWBEGINNINGS
goinblind

Post by goinblind »

Why would I want to talk to you any further? Your email exchange you posted, and your reply here, shows you've got issues (especially considering you're not a 14 year old on 4chan, but a man of about 40 years old, I'm assuming).
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

You called everyone a name.I simply invited you to lunch with the same approach that that used on us. SIMPLE .

We can talk in a civil manner or you can move on.
Care to talk? Message me.

NEWBEGINNINGS
goinblind

Post by goinblind »

Haha, you don't even recognize how unstable all the things you say and do regarding Vinnie Vincent are. As an outsider, as a Kiss and Vinnie Vincent fan, I'm just telling you that the stuff I've read here is fucking crazy. Take it to heart or not, I don't care. No, I don't want to talk to you.
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

you are here too, you are reading it too, you are posting here, you do care.

Post by 1031 »

goinblind : I think at first glance it does seem a bit Fanboy gone wrong when you read some of the stuff. But I believe if you back up and look at it in the context of the history some of these guys had with Vinnie it becomes understandable. At least for the long time members of this board, there are Vinnie zombie bots that have stopped in from time to time that have a very strange and unhealthy attachment.

I look at it like any other person that may have befriended someone that has great potential and has done amazing things in their life, but then continually puts both feet in the shitter and keeps hitting the flush button. It can get a bit emotional to watch. I think Rick is right in line with that, and he is the first to shoo off the Vinnie bots who have lost all reality.

But I wish you the best of luck on your troll hater drive by post's..
Guitars good, drugs booze.. bad

The worlds best qoute ever
"take your Massengill-soaked vibrator from your wretched gutter clam"
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

1031 wrote:goinblind : I think at first glance it does seem a bit Fanboy gone wrong when you read some of the stuff. But I believe if you back up and look at it in the context of the history some of these guys had with Vinnie it becomes understandable. At least for the long time members of this board, there are Vinnie zombie bots that have stopped in from time to time that have a very strange and unhealthy attachment.

I look at it like any other person that may have befriended someone that has great potential and has done amazing things in their life, but then continually puts both feet in the shitter and keeps hitting the flush button. It can get a bit emotional to watch. I think Rick(aka Posserboy71) is right in line with that, and he is the first to shoo off the Vinnie bots who have lost all reality.

But I wish you the best of luck on your troll hater drive by post's..
AMAZING post. Thanks for having my back. Very true indeed.

goinblind, You have nothing to lose by talking to me directly. Wouldn't you enjoy trying to put me in my supposed place ?

NEWBEGINNINGS
goinblind

Post by goinblind »

1031 wrote:...if you back up and look at it in the context of the history some of these guys had with Vinnie it becomes understandable.

I look at it like any other person that may have befriended someone...
And there's the problem right there. Vinnie isn't friends with anyone on this board, doesn't want to be, and never will be. Any fan of Vinnie's that ever dreamed of being his friend is deluded.

If you want Vinnie to make a comeback (personal and/or professional), then maintain a fan/consumer relationship and that's it. He doesn't need a bunch of 40 year old men getting mad and giving him shit because they thought he was going to become their friend when all he's trying to do is be a musician.

Writing all these butthurt comments and digs here just makes things worse for Vinnie, I can assume pretty safely.

To clarify, quit trying to find out where he lives, quit looking up his house on Google Earth, quit driving by his house, quit trying to contact him through his lawyer, quit even trying to figure out who his lawyers are and what they handle for him ... etc. ... and everyone including people on this board and Vinnie will be happier. I'm sure the guy could get more done if he wasn't exchanging personal/butthurt emails with people here.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Sounds kinda personal... :? :? :? :?

** Never once have has anyone here been delusional enough to think that Vinnie would be their pal.
When we were left to assume someone(Vinnie) is hurting, we offered helping hands to help out as best we could.
It is called BASIC HUMANITY. If you want to cower in fear because someone used a term that has "friend" in it, that is your problem.
** Vinnie hasn't TRIED to be a musician in over a decade.
** The people here who care to look up his address, etc. are across the pond and are no threat to Vinnie. Actually, no one here is a threat to Vinnie . I can be at his house in a mere few hours yet I remain in Ohio. There are members on this forum that basically live across the street from him and have left him alone.
** Sure, people know where he really is right now. We have policed that here at the forum and had certain threads that went too far removed QUICKLY.We have had tabloid-like recent photographs taken off of this site with RESPECT to his privacy ( Vinnie driving down the street with his car packed to the gills.)
The people that approach us with this stuff are NOT fans. They are looking to make a buck from some diehard fans. They have been told to MOVE ON.
A lot of recent Vinnie pics exist, more than you would realize, they aren't welcome here.
More respect has been shown to Vinnie here at the VVFF than you care to admit.

**Vinnie's lawyer contacted me first. I returned the favor.

**We always encouraged new music from Vinnie.

**We have always encouraged him in to correct the horrible shit that happened between him and his fans that believed in him enough to give him their cash for items that weren't delivered.

** WE STILL encourage him to do the proper thing in regards to Tom Palecki and return ALL 5 of the guitars that Vinnie illegally took from him (we have the bogus "contracts").
You might mistake that for treason when in actuality, it is to protect him from the law for selling stolen goods.

** Is Vinnie actually exchanging e-mails with butthurt fans? It would be a nice start at healing considering he was the one who fucked them in the ass IN THE FIRST PLACE .

** How incredibly tiresome it is for a man in his 60's to hide behind other personas and not have the strength to speak the truth as himself. VERY FUCKING WEAK INDEED !!!!
---- Anyway :wink: goinblind :wink: , Vinnie can speak for himself.I BELIEVE IN HIS STRENGTH. You can go away now.
If you have thoroughly read this forum, you know all of my personal information, let's have yours. I have never hidden.You have already succeeded in boring us to tears.

NEWBEGINNINGS
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Goingblind sounds like i did. I guess you want to be liked by the pyro messiah. Pretty funny. Vinnie has called most of us his friend at times by the way but I am not sure anyone cares if they are his friend. You seem to though.
Anyway no worries glad you are here showing off to vinnie.
Bye Bye
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

NEWBEGINNINGS
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

poserboy71 wrote:Image
Gold!!! :D :D :D :D :D
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

poserboy71 wrote:Sounds kinda personal... :? :? :? :?

** Never once have has anyone here been delusional enough to think that Vinnie would be their pal.
When we were left to assume someone(Vinnie) is hurting, we offered helping hands to help out as best we could.
It is called BASIC HUMANITY. If you want to cower in fear because someone used a term that has "friend" in it, that is your problem.
** Vinnie hasn't TRIED to be a musician in over a decade.
** The people here who care to look up his address, etc. are across the pond and are no threat to Vinnie. Actually, no one here is a threat to Vinnie . I can be at his house in a mere few hours yet I remain in Ohio. There are members on this forum that basically live across the street from him and have left him alone.
** Sure, people know where he really is right now. We have policed that here at the forum and had certain threads that went too far removed QUICKLY.We have had tabloid-like recent photographs taken off of this site with RESPECT to his privacy ( Vinnie driving down the street with his car packed to the gills.)
The people that approach us with this stuff are NOT fans. They are looking to make a buck from some diehard fans. They have been told to MOVE ON.
A lot of recent Vinnie pics exist, more than you would realize, they aren't welcome here.
More respect has been shown to Vinnie here at the VVFF than you care to admit.

**Vinnie's lawyer contacted me first. I returned the favor.

**We always encouraged new music from Vinnie.

**We have always encouraged him in to correct the horrible shit that happened between him and his fans that believed in him enough to give him their cash for items that weren't delivered.

** WE STILL encourage him to do the proper thing in regards to Tom Palecki and return ALL 5 of the guitars that Vinnie illegally took from him (we have the bogus "contracts").
You might mistake that for treason when in actuality, it is to protect him from the law for selling stolen goods.

** Is Vinnie actually exchanging e-mails with butthurt fans? It would be a nice start at healing considering he was the one who fucked them in the ass IN THE FIRST PLACE .

** How incredibly tiresome it is for a man in his 60's to hide behind other personas and not have the strength to speak the truth as himself. VERY FUCKING WEAK INDEED !!!!
---- Anyway :wink: goinblind :wink: , Vinnie can speak for himself.I BELIEVE IN HIS STRENGTH. You can go away now.
If you have thoroughly read this forum, you know all of my personal information, let's have yours. I have never hidden.You have already succeeded in boring us to tears.

Pretty good post in deed Schobel!
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Yes good rick.
Bye Bye

Post by 1031 »

[/quote]And there's the problem right there. Vinnie isn't friends with anyone on this board, doesn't want to be, and never will be. Any fan of Vinnie's that ever dreamed of being his friend is deluded.
[/quote]

be·friend
biˈfrend/Submit
verb
past tense: befriended; past participle: befriended
act as a friend to (someone) by offering help or support.

I think the definition is an accurate description of my assessment and explanation of Poser boy in my post. This does not require the other person to acknowledge it. Example : "1031 befriended Goingblind in an effort to explain why his butt hurt rants were not unique and misguided. "

See how that works, :)
Guitars good, drugs booze.. bad

The worlds best qoute ever
"take your Massengill-soaked vibrator from your wretched gutter clam"
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

1031- GAME... SET... MATCH.

NEWBEGINNINGS
metatron

Post by metatron »

Hey goingblind, stop playing with it, otherwise you will go blind.
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
tukoztukoz

Post by tukoztukoz »

Goin' blind = Vinnie ?
say two sky two say fare
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

tukoztukoz wrote:Goin' blind = Vinnie ?
Who cares at this point ?
When someone comes here and disrespects members, they get shown the door.
We know who it is and it isn't important. They will always be here because they are addicted. :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
The core members are known by their REAL NAMES here.
If anyone wants to voice their opinion in a negative manner towards the VVFF they should have the intelligence and testicular fortitude to use their REAL NAMES in their opinion.

NEWBEGINNINGS