Vinnie HMMMM i wont say anymore

Post any Vinnie pics here
ZoeMoon

Re: Vinnie HMMMM i wont say anymore

Post by ZoeMoon »

gonnarock wrote:
doublev2 wrote:Why are most woman here wanting to have sex with vinnie? Very few come on and talk music.
I talk about the music, the music is at the center of everything when it comes to Vinnie. But he is also a very beautiful man. And I can hardly deny that. Vinnie's style, his clothing, hair, makeup etc, are all things that help to make me feel that way. For the record, I think Vinnie is the most beautiful man I have ever seen. :D
Aimen to that!
ZoeMoon

Post by ZoeMoon »

vvjunkie wrote:
ZoeMoon wrote:Hah! Sorry, I don't comment in here very often, but this photo was just so damn pretty! I do talk music equally as well.
hey Zoe I'm glad you like the pic I'm glad to see someone so young liking Vinnie. I have been a fan since I was 16 and I think this pic is sexy.
Thank you! My dad got me into everythin I listen to, and thank fuckin' god for that! Cheers.
gonnarock

Post by gonnarock »

vvjunkie wrote:
gonnarock wrote:
doublev2 wrote:Why are most woman here wanting to have sex with vinnie? Very few come on and talk music.
I talk about the music, the music is at the center of everything when it comes to Vinnie. But he is also a very beautiful man. And I can hardly deny that. Vinnie's style, his clothing, hair, makeup etc, are all things that help to make me feel that way. For the record, I think Vinnie is the most beautiful man I have ever seen. :D
MINI ME LOVE IT
:mrgreen: I'm here to make you proud. :D :D
metatron

Post by metatron »

Slayer wrote:Is that a hermaphrodite? That is one of the most transgender looking Vinnie pictures that I have ever seen. That is way more than Glam! He looks like a woman in lingerie sitting on a big fat cock. Actually, maybe Streetbeats lap :-)
[youtube][/youtube]

The Ankh Warrior Trans-Gendered into Nukleopatra

[youtube][/youtube]

Fuck, I've missing out on all the fun. Funkie Junkie & GR tapping VV, double penetration style....OMG!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
vvjunkie

Post by vvjunkie »

Did you know that Vinnie and Pete birthdays or a day apart.Aug.5 is Pete and Aug 6 is Vinnie. I know this because Pete is a favorite of mine as for as singers go
If you see me fallen and endless fall
If you hear me calling a never ending call
If you see me bleeding I'm losing control
If you see me dying I'm dying alone.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

GR, i understand his style is a part of what you like, but please remember this is the style of someone 26 years ago. Vinnie does not look of style like this NOW!

I think the best way to describe Vinnie is like this. " I really dug Vinnie's style back then " He is too chicken to present himself now because he wants to search for girls on the internet with an image in their head that he is still in the mid to late 80s.

Amazing enough we have the mugshot which brings thing back to reality a little better.
Bye Bye
gonnarock

Post by gonnarock »

doublev2 wrote:GR, i understand his style is a part of what you like, but please remember this is the style of someone 26 years ago. Vinnie does not look of style like this NOW!

I think the best way to describe Vinnie is like this. " I really dug Vinnie's style back then " He is too chicken to present himself now because he wants to search for girls on the internet with an image in their head that he is still in the mid to late 80s.

Amazing enough we have the mugshot which brings thing back to reality a little better.
I know he doesn't. He probably looks very much like a regular person now. And that is alright with me. But the way Vinnie looked back in the 80s was part of what initally attracted me to find out more about him and his music. I love an attention grabbing image. :D
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

ok. cool.
Bye Bye
metatron

Post by metatron »

Tina, I met Pete Burns & Steve McCoy in 1996. At the time Pete was still with his wife, Lynne. She was really nice. Pete looked like in the Nukleopatra.
He was that version of Pete at the time. LOL. Pete & Steve ended up asking if they could use some Video footage I had recorded of them playing live at a Club in Sydney call Sublime for their Dead or Alive - You Spin Me Round (Like A Record 96 Mix). They were doing signing at a record store in Sydney. The did two days of signing. I really pissed Pete off cause I had all these different pressing of albums & CDs. I show up two suite cases, full of DOA stuff for them to sign. The first day pissed Pete off enough, but the second he couldn't believe I had more stuff. And what pissed him off even more was that my surname is really 'Paris'. So he got all cat bitchy with me. Funny. The thing with Pete & Vinnie is I think they both be the same. At first I thought he was real confident, knew what he wanted & a real determined person. But in retrospect I think Both Vinnie & Pete would be these kind of personalises that on the exterior they seem untouchables. But deep down they are so so insure. I mean look at what Pete has done to himself. He is a freak now. He went too far. I know he is bi & all that, but he really lost the plot. All those surgery to achieve gods know what. Like Vinnie, he lost it. I bet both Vinnie & Pete have these people tell them how wonderful they are & inflating their egos to the point that they are so arrogant that they don't 'need' nor 'want' to listen to logic cause they think they are above everyone.
It's like that quotes in 'Apocalypse Now', 'out there with these natives it must be a temptation to be god. Because there's a conflict in every human heart, between the rational and the irrational, between good and evil. And good does not always triumph. Sometimes the dark side overcomes what Lincoln called the better angels of our nature. Every man has got a breaking point. You and I have one. Walter Kurtz has reached his. And very obviously, he has gone insane.'
Both Vinnie & Pete have gone insane. Imagine if they joined force to do a Dance-Metal track. They'd kill each other.

[youtube][/youtube]
The live footage in this clip is the stuff I took. Steve McCoy called at home with his legal representative on the phone to ask me if they could have permission to use the footage & in return Steve & Pete will send me all this other merch when they get back to England. I said it was fine to use the footage. Never got anything from Steve or Pete. Very much like when Vinnie promised Dino & you things in the mail. They are full of shit. All talk to weasel there way into getting what they want.
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
n3p

Post by n3p »

metatron wrote:stuff
Good post. Pete Burns is a scary dude, although I wouldn't tell him to his face - he looks like he could still kick my ass! :lol:
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

another transgender musician is Wendy Carlos who wrote and performed the Clockwork Orange Soundtrack. I can not watch that movie but its obviously legendary.
Bye Bye
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

doublev2 wrote:another transgender musician is Wendy Carlos who wrote and performed the Clockwork Orange Soundtrack. I can not watch that movie but its obviously legendary.
This is Roger Joseph Manning Jr. from Jellyfish.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

woops wrong picture.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Bye Bye
metatron

Post by metatron »

Yer Pete could probably kick some ass (God know he like to fuck some ass or Vice Verse.)He is probably Vinnie's build & Steve McCoy, more like a Paul Stanley build. It was funny watching Steve chat up blokes in the nightclub. Like I always said each to there own. I think my wife & I were the only straight & straight people in the night club. Think Pete may have been respecting his wife back then & wasn't cruising for fresh flesh out in the open. I say one thing both Steve McCoy(drummer) & Pete did really preform. There was a band that played , & yes with tapes. But yer I agree with Tina, Pete can really sing. A Steve plays drums like a metal player. I did speck to them about Rock Music & they said they'd approach their song just like the structure of a rock song, then add all the Hi.N.R.G. dance stuff to it.