7. War Machine
8. Black Diamond
9. Creatures Of The Night

Paul Stanley
Gene Simmons
Vinnie Vincent
Eric Carr

Its a torrent:
http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/9189205/Kiss_-_Ao_Vivo_(Maracana_Stadium__Rio_De_Janeiro__Brazil__June_1
Genebaby
Site Admin

Re: Kiss - Ao Vivo (Maracana Stadium, Rio De Janeiro, Brazil

Post by Genebaby »

Would this be what was on Kissology? Have you downloaded it?
Commander in chief - VVF Army
GOLD5

Post by GOLD5 »

Sorry I didnt see that you replied. Yes I did download it. Its a DVD ready vob set. It is the concert from Rio that was on Kissology. But its a 35 minute Portuguese TV special. They introduce the band members with freeze frame video and voice over after the first song and there is an interview half way through. The interview is translated into Portuguese and they left the English q&A audio on in the background buts its quieter than the voice over so you would have to strain to hear it. Eric's drum solo is on the TV show and its not on the Kissology version. It takes place right before War Machine. The video on Kissology has had some filters run on it to make it less aliased but its made it blurrier too. This video has more sharpness but it still has a ton of interlacing lines. I think it looks better than the Kissology dvd. It looks like 1/2 inch broadcast tape quality, minus age.. The Kissology dvd has better sound levels.
GOLD5

Post by GOLD5 »

Im not sure how to make the pics show up in the threads. I tried the img tag but it didnt display the pictures so I just put links..