Vnnie Vincent guitar wanted

Members only
Rap Man127

Vnnie Vincent guitar wanted

Post by Rap Man127 »

Hi guys,

I live in Aus as quite a few Vinnie fans do, and you all who live here know how hard it is to find a Vinnie guitar in Aus. I was just after any old guitar that looks like Vinnies to be honest, I aint got enough cash to buy a genuine but a fake or replica or just a nice looking and sounding guitar that looks similar to any Vinnie has played. If you have any just give us a PM or email on rap_man127@hotmail.com
wolfgang161272

Re: Vnnie Vincent guitar wanted

Post by wolfgang161272 »

I'm looking also to a VV guitar. To me it's also no matter whether it is an original or replica. All offers. w.hoerz @ hmt-zahnmedizin.de

Thanks
Rap Man127

Re: Vnnie Vincent guitar wanted

Post by Rap Man127 »

Hay, get your own thread! :lol: JK
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Send a message to TJ about his Monster guitars, it would be your best bet.

Rap Man, I'm guessing you don't want a Rhoads, but a VVV? Where abouts in Aus are you?
Commander in chief - VVF Army
Rap Man127

Post by Rap Man127 »

Genebaby wrote:Send a message to TJ about his Monster guitars, it would be your best bet.

Rap Man, I'm guessing you don't want a Rhoads, but a VVV? Where abouts in Aus are you?
Im in Perth, I just want any Vinnie guitar that isnt 8k haha. But seriously any guitar that resembles what Vinnie has played in the past a replica, fake etc. I dont think I could afford a genuine.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Perth, nice, I've only been there once just about two years ago, for work.

TJ is your man for a VVV replica of your choosing, otherwise you can get hold of a Jackson Rhoads and have it painted pink or gold and you'll be in Kiss era Vinnie heaven.
Rap Man127

Post by Rap Man127 »

Genebaby wrote:Perth, nice, I've only been there once just about two years ago, for work.

TJ is your man for a VVV replica of your choosing, otherwise you can get hold of a Jackson Rhoads and have it painted pink or gold and you'll be in Kiss era Vinnie heaven.
I loved his guitar when he was in Kiss, really creative looking colours. Plus Im a bit of a sucker for the colour pink so any from when he was in VVI is cool to. Ill have to talk to TJ about it when he gets on, to see if he has any for sale.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

He'd probably have to make you one from scratch, but then you could choose all the details yourself.

Dannii (Metatron) has a pink Jackson RR24. It's a special model they made with 24 frets, hence the 24 in the name, but they are available in Pink, from the US is the best place to buy them from though.