KISS in N'Orleans

Talk about Kiss
erg2

KISS in N'Orleans

Post by erg2 »

I have watched most of this and it's making me kind of sad. Paul just isn't singing the same. Tommy appears to trying to do his own thing a little more...and flubbing it quite a bit. Gene's backing vocals couldn't be more off pitch. And as a drummer I always keep a close eye on the drums and Eric just has no "groove"...he's mostly in time but it's SO clean and robotic.

I guess what I'm saying is that I was really considering seeing this tour, but after this I'm having second thoughts. What did everyone else think?

note: I tried to embed the video but couldn't get it to work...so here's the URL-

[youtube][/youtube]
Open your window and see the real world
To know what you've been missing
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
In a heart afraid to listen
doublev2

Re: KISS in N'Orleans

Post by doublev2 »

I don't know what happened to singer. The drums on that Japanese re-record of classics was truly awful. I don't like his sound at all anymore. I think his best was stanleys solo tour and then revenge but he has nothing to offer.
They need a line up change quickly .
Bye Bye
erg2

Post by erg2 »

If they truly plan on replacing members...even Gene and Paul...then I think that time has come. They are playing the songs slower. And I know nothing about tuning, but they seem to be played lower...I'm guessing to help out Paul. And Paul...I'm sorry, but his voice just sounds wrong. Like he has a touch of laryngitis or something.

I think they played better on the Psycho Circus tour and that's sad.
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
jesternjeff

Post by jesternjeff »

You guys really are jumping the gun here ! Gene sounds the same as he always does if not better . It's obvious Paul is having a bad night as there is something wrong w/ his voice , considering he just had throat surgery to boot !! In my opinion theres just something wrong w/ the recording audio sound. Im sure if you were there it would have sounded 90% better then this pour recording.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

I would take a new lead guitarist who can write and influence with his style .. that would shake things up. It's to.boring with tommy.
Bye Bye
jesternjeff

Post by jesternjeff »

The thought of a new guitarist is interesting, you have fans that want that " Ace " traditional sound yet, someone who doesnt mimic Ace. Then you have the people that want a new guitarist yet bitch about it not sounding like KISS. It's funny , I remember when I bought COTN and everybody liked it. When LIU came out and people seen it wasnt ACE on the cover they bitched about it not being a KISS sounding record ... cant win ! I would be like thats the same guy that played on COTN so, get your head out of your ass. The fact is there are more people who want Ace and so they get a Ace impostor.

P.S. Lets NOT rule out Tommy yet, I think there will be some great surprises on MONSTER !!!
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Yes, Paul is in trouble! Maybe just a sore throat on the night but.........

They are still playing LIU!!!!!! LMAO

I did like that they used the Who's "Won't Get Fooled Again" as the bridge section though. A bit of a tip of the hat to one their influences.
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
jesternjeff

Post by jesternjeff »

shramiac wrote:Yes, Paul is in trouble! Maybe just a sore throat on the night but.........

I did like that they used the Who's "Won't Get Fooled Again" as the bridge section though. A bit of a tip of the hat to one their influences.
They have been doing that for years now !
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

I fixed the YouTube link for you!

I was reading the comments and there is a link to them on Jimmy Kimmel Live and Paul was sounding much better a few days before this show, so I'm guessing he was a little sick and still sang all those songs, the poor bastard.

[youtube][/youtube]
Commander in chief - VVF Army
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

jesternjeff wrote:
shramiac wrote:Yes, Paul is in trouble! Maybe just a sore throat on the night but.........

They have been doing that for years now !
Fair enough. I thought it may be that way.

To be honest, I haven't really watched any newer Kiss in years.
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
erg2

Post by erg2 »

[quote="jesternjeff"]You guys really are jumping the gun here ! Gene sounds the same as he always does if not better . It's obvious Paul is having a bad night as there is something wrong w/ his voice , considering he just had throat surgery to boot !! In my opinion theres just something wrong w/ the recording audio sound. Im sure if you were there it would have sounded 90% better then this pour recording.[/quote]

[quote="jesternjeff"]The thought of a new guitarist is interesting, you have fans that want that " Ace " traditional sound yet, someone who doesnt mimic Ace. Then you have the people that want a new guitarist yet bitch about it not sounding like KISS. It's funny , I remember when I bought COTN and everybody liked it. When LIU came out and people seen it wasnt ACE on the cover they bitched about it not being a KISS sounding record ... cant win ! I would be like thats the same guy that played on COTN so, get your head out of your ass. The fact is there are more people who want Ace and so they get a Ace impostor.

P.S. Lets NOT rule out Tommy yet, I think there will be some great surprises on MONSTER !!![/quote][/color]

Oh to be as enlightened as you, Jeff. However, I'm not.

I think it's hypocritical that Gene & Paul constantly lambast Ace & Peter for no longer being able to play at the level required for KISS. Then you see THEM up on stage and THEY clearly can't sing or perform as well any longer. I think it also does a disservice to the legacy of KISS that they are going to slowly go out with a wimper instead of going out on top. They are starting to look ridiculous as overweight 60 year old men in spandex and fright wigs. Gene doesn't prowl the stage anymore, he slowly lumbers. Paul doesn't jump and dance. He can't belt it out. We're going to be stuck with these memories of a KISS that stayed too long at the party.

I say take a look at some Youtube of Ace on HIS last tour. He is singing better and performing better than he has in years...his guitar playing is still sadly haphazard, but he has more energy on stage than Gene or Paul.
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
jesternjeff

Post by jesternjeff »

1st I dont enjoy the bashing G & P have done over the years to A & P. 2nd I disagree w/ you on Pauls voice, it is strong if not stronger then it was in the 70's. 3rd I dont think your being very fare w/ Tommy as he does move way more then Ace of today ! He has more stage to prance ( they all do ) and Tommy pulls it off very well, doing all the moves Ace once did .. for example, Black Diamond where he bends back for the ending solo something Ace said he cant do anymore due to bad knees. Ace now in small clubs w/ 5 feet to the left & right of him not much action to pull off but, yes he is more energized then say when he was w/ Kiss. 4th as far as them being over weight 60 year old men, can you name a another band that puts on a show like they do to this day ?
[youtube][/youtube]
vvjunkie

Post by vvjunkie »

I did not go because it was raining and they were pretty much a lot of people in that small area. They did not have a lot of feed back in the paper like when they play at the arena. Me when I saw them play back in 97 with the original members then with Tommy and Eric I liked it better that way Tommy and Eric does not play good to me even though when Vinnie and Eric Carr played I liked
If you see me fallen and endless fall
If you hear me calling a never ending call
If you see me bleeding I'm losing control
If you see me dying I'm dying alone.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

tina, i was at that show at the superdome in '97. I remember the smoke machines didn't work which sucked for Ace's solo.
Bye Bye
n3p

Post by n3p »

Cool that they're still touring though. Vinnie, take note!
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast
vvjunkie

Post by vvjunkie »

doublev2 wrote:tina, i was at that show at the superdome in '97. I remember the smoke machines didn't work which sucked for Ace's solo.
Damn Dino wish I knew you then. I remember that.
If you see me fallen and endless fall
If you hear me calling a never ending call
If you see me bleeding I'm losing control
If you see me dying I'm dying alone.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

My friend thought it would be funny to go dressed as king diamond so if you.saw king d. You saw me.
Bye Bye
erg2

Post by erg2 »

jesternjeff wrote:1st I dont enjoy the bashing G & P have done over the years to A & P.

For being the 2 guys that won and have it all, they are pretty damn petty. Insecure and jealous most likely.

jesternjeff wrote:2nd I disagree w/ you on Pauls voice, it is strong if not stronger then it was in the 70's.

Everyone has a right to their opinion I guess, but I don't see how you can listen to Paul's vocals on SONIC BOOM, any of the videos from that tour or the video from New Orleans last week and say his voice is stronger now. I say this as a fan of Paul, his voice, a KISS fan of over 33 years and as someone who loves and "studies" music...there is NO way anyone can truly think Paul's voice is stronger now. So I guess I just took your baiting so that you can continue "debating".

jesternjeff wrote:3rd I dont think your being very fare w/ Tommy as he does move way more then Ace of today ! He has more stage to prance ( they all do ) and Tommy pulls it off very well, doing all the moves Ace once did .. for example, Black Diamond where he bends back for the ending solo something Ace said he cant do anymore due to bad knees. Ace now in small clubs w/ 5 feet to the left & right of him not much action to pull off but, yes he is more energized then say when he was w/ Kiss.
If you look closely at what I wrote, I compared the way Ace is moving and performing on his solo tour to how well Gene & Paul are moving and performing. I would expect Tommy to be able to move better than all of them...he's 10 years younger and in better shape.

jesternjeff wrote:4th as far as them being over weight 60 year old men, can you name a another band that puts on a show like they do to this day ?
Gwar, Aquabats, Slipknot, Korn, Alice Cooper, Marilyn Manson.
Now...will THESE bands (minus Alice) still be performing such bombastic and athletic shows when THEY are in their 60s? Probably not...but then again, neither is KISS.
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

I remember thinking ace looked like Gerald Depardieu.
Bye Bye
jesternjeff

Post by jesternjeff »

erg2 wrote:
jesternjeff wrote:1st I dont enjoy the bashing G & P have done over the years to A & P.

For being the 2 guys that won and have it all, they are pretty damn petty. Insecure and jealous most likely.

jesternjeff wrote:2nd I disagree w/ you on Pauls voice, it is strong if not stronger then it was in the 70's.

Everyone has a right to their opinion I guess, but I don't see how you can listen to Paul's vocals on SONIC BOOM, any of the videos from that tour or the video from New Orleans last week and say his voice is stronger now. I say this as a fan of Paul, his voice, a KISS fan of over 33 years and as someone who loves and "studies" music...there is NO way anyone can truly think Paul's voice is stronger now. So I guess I just took your baiting so that you can continue "debating".

jesternjeff wrote:3rd I dont think your being very fare w/ Tommy as he does move way more then Ace of today ! He has more stage to prance ( they all do ) and Tommy pulls it off very well, doing all the moves Ace once did .. for example, Black Diamond where he bends back for the ending solo something Ace said he cant do anymore due to bad knees. Ace now in small clubs w/ 5 feet to the left & right of him not much action to pull off but, yes he is more energized then say when he was w/ Kiss.
If you look closely at what I wrote, I compared the way Ace is moving and performing on his solo tour to how well Gene & Paul are moving and performing. I would expect Tommy to be able to move better than all of them...he's 10 years younger and in better shape.

jesternjeff wrote:4th as far as them being over weight 60 year old men, can you name a another band that puts on a show like they do to this day ?
Gwar, Aquabats, Slipknot, Korn, Alice Cooper, Marilyn Manson.
Now...will THESE bands (minus Alice) still be performing such bombastic and athletic shows when THEY are in their 60s? Probably not...but then again, neither is KISS.
None of the bands mentioned have been warring 6 inch boots for 40 years w/ the exception of maybe Gway w/ there suits but, they are just a bar band or small theatre compared to KISS. Maybe Marilyn wore some boots ! All I am saying is give these guys some credit thats all ! Your right everyone is entitled to there opinions but, I mean come one they are 60 and they are still giving it all they have got .. way more then you can cay for other classic rock bands !

As far as the concert in N.O. Paul is having an off night, big deal ! If you cant see that, thats your problem !
PinkWiz

Post by PinkWiz »

Just because KISS may have more bombs and fire onstage does not mean that they put on a better show than other bands (especially younger, more energetic bands). I've loved KISS since '77 but I'm not gonna fool myself into believing that they are what they used to be or that Paul's voice is "stronger than it was in the 70's"(?!?!) Paul's voice is shot, no two ways about it. 40 years of singing and screaming is gonna take it's toll sometime.

The smoke, flames and resized costumes can only cover up so much... I mean c'mon, they are 60 year old men, by default they are gonna slow down (of course all of us will someday). That doesn't mean they don't put on a good show, but it's far from a great show nowadays.
jesternjeff

Post by jesternjeff »

Nobody is denying the fact that there old Pinkwiz, I think everybody will agree w/ you on the slowing down part. I just say give these guys credit for continuing , Ace too ! Vinnie and Peter can suck ass as far as im concerned !
erg2

Post by erg2 »

And I agree...to a point. There's a point when you are no longer doing justice...and even begin doing damage...to the legacy and the memory you have spent a lifetime building. I give Gene & (mostly) Paul all kinds of credit for keeping the beast alive for so many years.
But now they are at a point where they can not perform to even the median standard they had established. Doing so belittles the memory. Now their story will end with, "...and they continued to record and perform past their prime, utilizing a revolving door of freelance musicians as replacements for original members."

And what do they GAIN for continuing on now?
>Money? Paul is worth 200-million, Gene is worth 300-million.
> Milestones? They will never surpass the record sales of the Beatles or the Stones. Even Paul McCartney earns more in concert revenue.
> Acclaim? They probably ARE technically getting more press and more recognition...but there are about 10,000x as many media outlets today than during their previous heydays. And those outlets are like sharks constantly swimming, looking for food.

The dignified and classy thing to have done would be to have truly retired the band after the farewell. They have every opportunity to continue recording send performing as solo artists.

So, in order to feed their own egos and greed, they are willing to tarnish the legacy of something special and unique that has brought happiness to so many.

When DOES it all become a joke? At what point DO they stop? When they perform at 60%? 40%?
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
jesternjeff

Post by jesternjeff »

Erg2 your question is being answered w/ a summer tour and new c.d. ! lol We will all have to see, thats all we can do.
TheGoodDr

Post by TheGoodDr »

I saw KISS in Holmdel, NJ in 2010 as part of the Hottest Show on Earth Tour and I can confirm, without any doubt, that Paul's voice is shot.....And I have the CD recording of the show the prove it. I certainly give him credit for continuing to tour and sing live, but to suggest here that his voice is "stronger" than ever is just farcical. This show in New Orleans sadly confirmed for me that what I heard in NJ 18 months ago was not an "off night" for Paul. I'm sure his voice will sound nice on Monster, however, recording a vocal track in a studio ain't singing live.
jesternjeff

Post by jesternjeff »

When on the road not every show is going to have ANY member at 100% ,if your going believing its going to sound like the record .... good luck ! Seen Maiden twice, 1st time Bruce's voice was shot, second time he was amazing !
PinkWiz

Post by PinkWiz »

Jeff, I don't think TheGoodDr or anyone else here is expecting Paul to sound live as good as he does on CD. Everyone has their opinion but unfortunately Jeff you stating that Paul's voice is stronger now than it was in the 70's didn't help your cause. Anyone with a set of ears can clearly hear that's not the case.

Unless you just really really like the sound of a 60 year old dude gasping through a song... well then more power to ya.
n3p

Post by n3p »

It would be cool if they would continue unmasked, although I guess they wouldn't get as much media exposure. Tommy and Eric could be themselves, I know Tommy is paid to act like Ace but he's been in the band long enough now to adopt his own persona. All the other guitarists after Ace had their own style! Listening to the guitar solos on Sonic Boom makes me weep a little inside!
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

jesternjeff wrote:if your going believing its going to sound like the record .... good luck !

That exactly what the GoodDr said!
ankh

Post by ankh »

btw, Rush don't use any costumes, but they play for 3 hours,and they're not exactly spring chickens..........not to mention their music is a bit more complicated to play........and they don't use additional players ;).

Kiss,like any band, may have good or bad nights, but the whole thing is bording on parody....of themselves.Greed and insecurity have pushed them to repeat the same formula over and over,i'm sure Tommy could play pentatonic scales all over the neck in a more personal style, and Eric could be more interesting on drums, but they are employees and they ought to do what they've been told to.G&P don't realize that with their status they could play whatever they want, yet they prefer to beat a dead horse.Good for them if that means money, and good for the people who enjoy that.I'll pass.
“Men are apt to be much more influenced by words than by the actual facts of the surrounding reality.” I.Pavlov

MY YOU TUBE CHANNEL:
http://www.youtube.com/user/mesolimbicn ... sults_main

Lemmy: "Can you hear this horrible sound coming out of my monitors?"
Monitor guy: "No."
Lemmy: "Neither can I.Turn me up!"
jesternjeff

Post by jesternjeff »

PinkWiz wrote:Jeff, I don't think TheGoodDr or anyone else here is expecting Paul to sound live as good as he does on CD. Everyone has their opinion but unfortunately Jeff you stating that Paul's voice is stronger now than it was in the 70's didn't help your cause. Anyone with a set of ears can clearly hear that's not the case.

Unless you just really really like the sound of a 60 year old dude gasping through a song... well then more power to ya.
Clean the shit out of your ears Pinkwiz. I love the old stuff ( 70's) too but understand thats Paul , a kid w/ heart and soul , singing rock & roll. However, it wasnt until The Phantom Of the Opera that Paul really matured his voice after some serious vocal lessons.
Listen to I WANT YOU
Now listen to MODERN DAY DELILAH
Both equally great songs, If you cant tell the difference in the vocal area, thats your problem sorry !!!
PinkWiz

Post by PinkWiz »

jesternjeff wrote:Clean the shit out of your ears Pinkwiz.
I tried cleaning the shit outta my ears moron, but you just keep spewing more shit so it does no good... :lol: :P
jesternjeff

Post by jesternjeff »

PinkWiz wrote:
jesternjeff wrote:Clean the shit out of your ears Pinkwiz.
I tried cleaning the shit outta my ears moron, but you just keep spewing more shit so it does no good... :lol: :P
Good one, your still wrong though !
PinkWiz

Post by PinkWiz »

jesternjeff wrote: Good one, your still wrong though !

Here we go again, ANOTHER brown Q-Tip...

shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Paul's falsetto in Delilah before the solo is weak! Nothing like he used to be able to do.

And you mentioned Dickinson earlier too JJ! Yes, he has bad night too! He IS singing very well at the moment though and the clips I've seen from the new El Vivo dvd he sounds very strong! BUT, even he can't scream like he did on Number of the Beast!
TheGoodDr

Post by TheGoodDr »

Paul's falsetto in Delilah before the solo is weak!
It is Paul's singing in this VERY song that lead me to believe that there is trouble in paradise. Paul literally looses his voice trying to hit that falsetto.

As for Phantom of the Opera, sheesh, that was 13 years ago! There ain't no way his voice is sounding like it was back then.
erg2

Post by erg2 »

TheGoodDr wrote:As for Phantom of the Opera, sheesh, that was 13 years ago! There ain't no way his voice is sounding like it was back then.
Exactly. Paul was actually impressing the shit out of me with not only how his voice wasn't degenerating, but how it seemed to be getting better with age. I'm not a fan of Psycho Circus but Paul's voice is amazing on it. Also, on the Symphony CD LIVE he was sounding better than ever. It's only in the past 3 years that his voice blew out and began to deteriorate.

I'd like to remind everyone that Jeff enjoys being contrary in order to rile people up and reply to his posts. (Possibly compensating for dissatisfaction elsewhere in his life?) normally I avoid his baiting, but this is a topic I think many of us are interested in as fans of Paul and KISS.
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
PinkWiz

Post by PinkWiz »

erg2 wrote:
TheGoodDr wrote: I'd like to remind everyone that Jeff enjoys being contrary in order to rile people up and reply to his posts. (Possibly compensating for dissatisfaction elsewhere in his life?)
I kinda thought this too but I honestly think the dude is too dumb to think that far into something... 8)
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Now, now boys! We're all educators here!
jesternjeff

Post by jesternjeff »

PinkWiz wrote:
erg2 wrote:
TheGoodDr wrote: I'd like to remind everyone that Jeff enjoys being contrary in order to rile people up and reply to his posts. (Possibly compensating for dissatisfaction elsewhere in his life?)
I kinda thought this too but I honestly think the dude is too dumb to think that far into something... 8)
Awwwwwwww Still hurting from the last linguistic parade I had on your ass Pinkwiz, using words like " dumb " only reflect on the person using it. Get a grip, I have been saying from the start of this thread that his voice has improved from his hay days in the 70's, how it is today maybe not at its best but, I am giving the guy some credit for giving it at 60 something, thats all.
jesternjeff

Post by jesternjeff »

erg2 wrote:
TheGoodDr wrote:As for Phantom of the Opera, sheesh, that was 13 years ago! There ain't no way his voice is sounding like it was back then.
Exactly. Paul was actually impressing the shit out of me with not only how his voice wasn't degenerating, but how it seemed to be getting better with age. I'm not a fan of Psycho Circus but Paul's voice is amazing on it. Also, on the Symphony CD LIVE he was sounding better than ever. It's only in the past 3 years that his voice blew out and began to deteriorate.

I'd like to remind everyone that Jeff enjoys being contrary in order to rile people up and reply to his posts. (Possibly compensating for dissatisfaction elsewhere in his life?) normally I avoid his baiting, but this is a topic I think many of us are interested in as fans of Paul and KISS.
LMFAO
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

i gotta say i would not have guessed these guys would be still around at 60 years old.. not bad for a bunch of grandparents.
Bye Bye
PinkWiz

Post by PinkWiz »

jesternjeff wrote: I have been saying from the start of this thread that his voice has improved from his hay days in the 70's, how it is today maybe not at its best but, I am giving the guy some credit for giving it at 60 something, thats all.
Haha don't back track now jeff! Now you say his voice "today maybe not at its best " when before you clearly stated that "his voice is stronger than it was in the 70's". BUSTED! :mrgreen:

The only reason I ride your ass is because you can dish it out but you can't take it... as shown above! :lol:
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Anyone have an ashtray ?
Bye Bye
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

doublev2 wrote:Anyone have an ashtray ?
Butt, butt, butt!!!!! :)
erg2

Post by erg2 »

C'mon. Jeff is just a lonely guy that craves validation and attempts to get it by instigating others into responding. The Internet is full of them. Again, I was only responding because I think it's an interesting topic for the members of this board.

Getting back on topic, I watched the Kimmel performance from over a week ago and Paul was struggling there as well. This I feel successfully ends Jeff's argument that the New Orleans performance was impeded by Paul being ill.
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
jesternjeff

Post by jesternjeff »

PinkWiz wrote:
jesternjeff wrote: I have been saying from the start of this thread that his voice has improved from his hay days in the 70's, how it is today maybe not at its best but, I am giving the guy some credit for giving it at 60 something, thats all.
Haha don't back track now jeff! Now you say his voice "today maybe not at its best " when before you clearly stated that "his voice is stronger than it was in the 70's". BUSTED! :mrgreen:

The only reason I ride your ass is because you can dish it out but you can't take it... as shown above! :lol:
Not back tracking , simply stating the facts. Well Im confused, what are we talking about ? His voice today in general ? Yes I think vocally its better ... meaning from revenge up. If were talking about this concert, no its not good but, as stated above I think he is just having a bad day.

Im not worried about your dishing it out cuz most times you dont make any sense and its obvious to the readers your insecure of your statements and always try to make them sound right. When your right I will let you know !
jesternjeff

Post by jesternjeff »

erg2 wrote:C'mon. Jeff is just a lonely guy that craves validation and attempts to get it by instigating others into responding. The Internet is full of them. Again, I was only responding because I think it's an interesting topic for the members of this board.

Getting back on topic, I watched the Kimmel performance from over a week ago and Paul was struggling there as well. This I feel successfully ends Jeff's argument that the New Orleans performance was impeded by Paul being ill.
I said we will just have to wait and see ! Read the treads b4 being ignorant !
PinkWiz

Post by PinkWiz »

erg2 wrote:Getting back on topic, I watched the Kimmel performance from over a week ago and Paul was struggling there as well. This I feel successfully ends Jeff's argument that the New Orleans performance was impeded by Paul being ill.
Jeff ended the argument by contradicting himself... he didn't need video proof to shoot himself in the foot.

Sit back and watch him back track... :lol:
jesternjeff

Post by jesternjeff »

PinkWiz wrote:
erg2 wrote:Getting back on topic, I watched the Kimmel performance from over a week ago and Paul was struggling there as well. This I feel successfully ends Jeff's argument that the New Orleans performance was impeded by Paul being ill.
Jeff ended the argument by contradicting himself... he didn't need video proof to shoot himself in the foot.

Sit back and watch him back track... :lol:
No .. Im ending it like this ~ ENJOY EVERYONE ~