Post by VVArchives »

James Christian can say its his fave
https://bravewords.com/news/james-chris ... deo-posted

But nothing of theirs comes close to their debut & Sahara
Genebaby
Site Admin

Re: House Of Lords - Saints and Sinners

Post by Genebaby »

Ha ha, of course, classic rock star talk. Paul would tell us each new KISS album was his fave. Just lies every time, but I guess, what else can you say about the album you just released? Surely you have to like it and think it's your best work, otherwise, what the hell did you do?

I never listened to these guys, didn't realise how many albums they actually had. I remember when they came out but didn't pay attention to their music. I thought Sahara was their last album.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
birnie

Post by birnie »

I have Sahara and really liked it back in the day.
Never heard the debut. I thought Sahara was the debut
Havent listened in years.
I think Kev is a huge fan ?
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

I just remember them as another band that Gregg Giuffra was trying to do, but with Gene's help.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
BigEd

Post by BigEd »

James Christian is an Amazing Singer, I had the Pleasure of seeing him numerous times with his band "Eye's" in Bridgeport...Yes the lines were Long and your Lucky if you even got it the Joint....seeing that James & Vinnie were living a mere (2) Town's away from each other, It's hard to believe that their paths never crossed, James would have been a Great Choice for a Singer with the Vinnie Vincent Invasion !
VVArchives

Post by VVArchives »

BigEd wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 10:02 pm James Christian is an Amazing Singer, I had the Pleasure of seeing him numerous times with his band "Eye's" in Bridgeport...Yes the lines were Long and your Lucky if you even got it the Joint....seeing that James & Vinnie were living a mere (2) Town's away from each other, It's hard to believe that their paths never crossed, James would have been a Great Choice for a Singer with the Vinnie Vincent Invasion !

EYES- Jeff Scott Soto "Calling All Girls"

What a coincidence that Vinnie demo boy... Jeff Scott Soto took over for James Christian in Eyes.

I agree, James would have been a great vocalist for Vinnie. I like his voice better than JSS's.

I wish I could have seen Eyes with James! House of Lords was such a great lineup that first album. Ken Mary on drums. Lanny Cordolla on guitar.
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

birnie wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 10:54 am I have Sahara and really liked it back in the day.
Never heard the debut. I thought Sahara was the debut
Havent listened in years.
I think Kev is a huge fan ?
Yes, I really like Jimi Bells Guitar Playing!