News and information from 2018 onwards
AnkhWarrior

New Letter From Vinnie

Post by AnkhWarrior »

FB_IMG_1517072810441.jpg
KraigoWaffles

Re: New Letter From Vinnie

Post by KraigoWaffles »

Awesome!! Really hope we see more and more Vinnie in the public eye. Also, very classy the Paul & Gene part.
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

It was a blessing and an HONOR to be able to witness your return, Vinnie. To be able to see you play on stage, stand by you, speak to you and shake your hand is a dream come true. It was something I never figured I would witness in my lifetime...and how I envied those who were able to see you back in the day.
The Atlanta KISS Expo was by far, one of the best experiences I have had in life..and it is something that I will share with others for the rest of my life.
I am so happy you now realize how much you were missed, and how your fans love you oh so dearly. You always gave been.
You are such a sweet spirit with a beautiful soul and I am beyond grateful to have been able to dwell in your presence.
Looking forward to the future for any projects/music you plan on putting out. We, your fans, will be with you every step of the way.
And looking even more forward to future appearances. Wherever you go Vinnie, we true fans will follow!
Much love. XO
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

KraigoWaffles wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:19 am Awesome!! Really hope we see more and more Vinnie in the public eye. Also, very classy the Paul & Gene part.
Indeed.
This is how you know someone has truly moved on from the past. Sure there were a mixture of good and bad times...
But it's best to leave any negativity in the past, where it belongs; and be thankful for all the good memories and experiences.
He is part of KISSTORY, all the good/bad that went along with it.
It brought us to where we are today!
KraigoWaffles

Post by KraigoWaffles »

AnkhWarrior wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:24 am
KraigoWaffles wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:19 am Awesome!! Really hope we see more and more Vinnie in the public eye. Also, very classy the Paul & Gene part.
Indeed.
This is how you know someone has truly moved on from the past. Sure there were a mixture of good and bad times...
But it's best to leave any negativity in the past, where it belongs; and be thankful for all the good memories and experiences.
He is part of KISSTORY, all the good/bad that went along with it.
It brought us to where we are today!
Yes Kisstory. I hate how Paul & Gene tried to scrub Vinnie from the Kiss timeline. I would have loved (and still think they should), make merch with Vinnie on it. A Kiss shirt with the Vinnie & Carr line up in make up. But I guess they would then have to cut Vinnie merch checks to go along with the music writing royalty checks.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Excellent letter and very classy hand written, totally brilliant. More than you could hope for. Full respect and from the heart. The greatest thing is to hear great music and sentiment from the heart oh and prove people like me wrong.
Bye Bye
ZachAttack

Post by ZachAttack »

I hope he confirms the Nashville expo soon