Speedball Jamm re-release 2020

News and information from 2018 onwards
LUDIVINE

Speedball Jamm re-release 2020

Post by LUDIVINE »

Source : KISS COLLECTORS
https://www.facebook.com/groups/6262219 ... 7/?fref=nf

COMING SOON!

THE HISTORIC OFFICIAL RE-RELEASE OF THE ICONIC SPEEDBALLJAMM IS HERE!

THIS VERY SPECIAL LIMITED EDITION, AUTOGRAPHED, HANDNUMBERED WITH COA WILL BE LIMITED TO 1000 PIECES WORLDWIDE.

AVAILABLE FEBRUARY 2020.

DON'T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY TO OWN YOUR PIECE OF THAT MAGIC YEAR OF 1986 WITH THIS VERY PRIVATE PEEK INSIDE A VINNIE VINCENT SHREDD JAMM COMPILATION OF PERFORMANCES. NO EDITS. THE WAY THE IT WENT DOWN ON TAPE. THE HOT AND NASTY SHREDD FROM BEGINNING TO THE END.

THE INVINCIBLE VINNIE VINCENT IN YOUR FACE WITH SPEEDBALLJAMM. THIS IS ONE BAD WILD CHILD SO ORDER YOUR COPIES NOW
Attachments
75610663_2547750181971114_409706731480809472_n.jpg
Les sanglots longs des violons de l'automne blessent mon coeur d'une langueur monotone. Tout suffocant et blême, quand sonne l'heure, je me souviens des jours anciens et je pleure.
LUDIVINE

Re: Kiss CDs signed by VV

Post by LUDIVINE »

250 $ : this is so cheap ! I'll pass.

Pre-order now and ship February : even with paypal your fucked up (180 days max to get a refund)

Hilarious !!!!
Les sanglots longs des violons de l'automne blessent mon coeur d'une langueur monotone. Tout suffocant et blême, quand sonne l'heure, je me souviens des jours anciens et je pleure.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Re: Speedball Jamm re-release 2020

Post by Genebaby »

Oh no, you didn't ask for it, but here it is!

Sweet baby jesus, this is the very last thing Vinnie should be releasing. It' was a useless disc upon release but I got it cheap with autograph. This is beyond pointless, and the price is ridiculous.

I think there is some creative writing in the description.

Speedball Jamm is not one, super long crazy solo, captured in the heat of the moment. It's a bunch of poorly recorded solos edited together into one long file, which is all the original CD consisted of.

One track, no forwarding to the next version of the solo.

It is most certainly not worth $25 as a musical statement, let alone $250.

I hope people understand this when they put their money down.Image
Commander in chief - VVF Army
aeroflott

Post by aeroflott »

$250 for a re-released single disc CD.

I'd be looking to receive a box set of some description for that sort of money.

Oh...

I'm delighted that VV is back and doing things like this. But seriously, I can't see how the pricing of this product engages fans. Especially when many people are waiting for the box set.

From a PR perspective, it's not the best move.

I'm sure there's a market for this CD as the original is tricky to get hold of. But I would suspect the hardcore fan who might drop this sort of money already owns Speedball Jamm?

An unsigned option at 30 to 40 bucks would be nice.
metatron

Post by metatron »

$250? for that.
that is pushing shit uphill.
he's Dreaming.
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Firstly the ugliest graphic design I've seen yet on that ad. Whoever is doing his graphics is single handedly ruining any mystery or mystique that was left and there wasn't much.

Secondly I was a huge vv fan and even I couldn't take speedball jam. Even the autograph barely made it worth the 20 bucks I paid for it.

They (Richie rano and vv) sold it via a online record store which advertised it in pre sales as a new vv album making everyone believe it was brand new songs and then when it was shipped it was a solo which no melody from 1986.

It's not iconic and I've never met anyone who likes it.

It should not have been re released but seen as it is 15 bucks is more realistic
Bye Bye
ChucknNorris

Post by ChucknNorris »

This is hilarious. You can hear it free on YouTube. Lol. And it’s a train wreck. Ships in Feb. Allow 8 weeks for delivery. Hahahaha. This means NEVER. Tooo funny
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

I think, it's pretty obvious now, that there will be no box set, no new music......

If he had what he said, hours of unreleased music, he would have released it by now. Instead, fans get that speedball jam thing.

If, we imagine just for a second, that there will be a box set, the price will be insane ! He charges 250 $ for a CD. How much will he charge for a box set ? 1500 $ or more ? PRE-ORDER of course.....

Sorry, I will never take that risk, even if he releases new music ! this would be a joke just taking into account the price he would charge.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

doublev2 wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:03 am Firstly the ugliest graphic design I've seen yet on that ad. Whoever is doing his graphics is single handedly ruining any mystery or mystique that was left and there wasn't much.

Secondly I was a huge vv fan and even I couldn't take speedball jam. Even the autograph barely made it worth the 20 bucks I paid for it.

They (Richie rano and vv) sold it via a online record store which advertised it in pre sales as a new vv album making everyone believe it was brand new songs and then when it was shipped it was a solo which no melody from 1986.

It's not iconic and I've never met anyone who likes it.

It should not have been re released but seen as it is 15 bucks is more realistic
Yes, it was Richie Rano who sold me my copy of Crapball Jamm, signed. It was so cheap I just wanted it in my collection and the autograph really helped get over the pain of buying a disc that was not worth listening to.

I bet the fact that people thought it was a new album helped sales until word got out, don't buy it, it's terrible!

Yes, it's not iconic, nobody likes it, we don't need it. We need new music and the old unreleased stuff released.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

LUDIVINE wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:37 pm I think, it's pretty obvious now, that there will be no box set, no new music......

If he had what he said, hours of unreleased music, he would have released it by now. Instead, fans get that speedball jam thing.

If, we imagine just for a second, that there will be a box set, the price will be insane ! He charges 250 $ for a CD. How much will he charge for a box set ? 1500 $ or more ? PRE-ORDER of course.....

Sorry, I will never take that risk, even if he releases new music ! this would be a joke just taking into account the price he would charge.
Ha, I was just saying in another thread that at todays prices Vinnie would be asking a million for the box set, such is the insanity of it all.

Re-releasing this awful disc is bad enough, but at this price point, it's really taking the piss.

And I fear you are right. Vinnie would not be stuffing around with this if he did have the goods, this is a bad sign.
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

oh ? The cd is not on sale anymore on his website !!!!
What happened ? the shitty comments and people making fun of it all over the internet made him change his mind ?
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

So he has. Interesting.

Now he needs to change the photos of the children's guitars to show what they really are, or remove those too.

Maybe Speedball Jamm will return at a MUCH lower price point, but there really is no point in releasing it.

I'm guessing it was all planned and had not been ordered/paid for yet, so could be cancelled maybe.
metatron

Post by metatron »

As Dino Stated, $15 signed and as LUDIVINE said, shipped on purchase date.
Not 3 months after the purchase.
That is bullshit otherwise.
This isn't 1983 where I'm doing a postal mail order from the back of a comic book for SeaMonkeys.
Yer, I know he has been stated as he is doing it old school.
Well that shit don't cut it in 2020.
Current statues. Instant gratification. move stock fast. Time=Money.
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

Well, Genebaby and Metatron, let's see what comes next ?

I just read something really weird. Someone stated in a VV group that VV played behind a curtain at his Bday bash. The person says that Chris czynszak talked about it. Here is the quote :

"Todd Rodgers Cruz de Cofrentes would be nice for him to give us a little snippet. I heard he "played" behind a curtain at bday bash. Is this true? yep. Heard he was never in front of a crowd. AAron Camaro and Chris Czynszak do a killer podcast called DECIBEL GEEK and they talked about it check it out Its great."

I have no idea if this is true or just a joke, I could not trace the episode. If this happens to be true, it would explain a lot.......
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

There is a hit movie in this stuff.
Bye Bye
drmoorejr

Post by drmoorejr »

"Todd Rodgers Cruz de Cofrentes would be nice for him to give us a little snippet. I heard he "played" behind a curtain at bday bash. Is this true? yep. Heard he was never in front of a crowd. AAron Camaro and Chris Czynszak do a killer podcast called DECIBEL GEEK and they talked about it check it out Its great."

I have no idea if this is true or just a joke, I could not trace the episode. If this happens to be true, it would explain a lot.......

Either it’s a joke or complete insanity. For sure it’s not fucking true. Vinnie play on a small stage in front of me and everyone at the last event. Quit with the stupid shit. Either go to the next event or give the bizarre conspiracy shit a rest.
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

drmoorejr wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:23 pm

Either it’s a joke or complete insanity. For sure it’s not fucking true. Vinnie play on a small stage in front of me and everyone at the last event. Quit with the stupid shit. Either go to the next event or give the bizarre conspiracy shit a rest.
Show us a video then !! Otherwise, I will never believe someone who is part of his cult, too bad you are
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

So is the February release now cancelled?
He has to know that no one, even if speedball Jamm was an Amazing album, would be excited for a cd that's available to download or listen for free on YouTube.

It shows he is nowhere near getting anything else released.

And why is it always pre announced? Would be amazing of he just for once announced something ready without the dumb pre-announce . And we know that most of not all the pre-release announcements are being pulled out of his ass and never or hardly ever happen
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

He's addicted to announcing stuff. As soon as one thing cancelled or completed a new announcement comes along.
Bye Bye
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

doublev2 wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:40 am He's addicted to announcing stuff. As soon as one thing cancelled or completed a new announcement comes along.
Let's see what the next annoucement will be, I have several ideas
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

You are right Dino. No money should be taken for products that do not yet exist.

When there is a physical product, try and sell it at a crazy price. Good luck with that.

Hopefully this disc never sees the light of day, there are a lot more important things that need to be available before Speedball Jamm.

Though I shudder at the thought of the prices. I hope they are normal. Not reasonable, normal.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

There is no way he will ever sell a new release for under $500 and I would think more likely double.

It's total madness. Zoom Club tried to put out guitarmageddon about 15 years ago and vv asked for 1 million dollars according to the label
Bye Bye
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

I agree with Doublev, nothing will ever be affordable, he needs cash !
The 10 minions, don't bring in enough money.
Gene released the "vault" for 2 K, but he kicked his ass to promote it : M & G and soan. He did not stay at home watching the ceiling.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

The Vault is also an impressive physical product, which includes time with Gene etc. Gene worked hard to make it happen, yes.
VVnoSHOW

Post by VVnoSHOW »

The difference also being Gene is not hurting for money, and this was even before the lucrative leg of the "final" tour.

He was releasing an impressive collectors edition package for his well-off fans. He may love money but this was not a cash grab, this was an ego statement of "look what I can do."

Vinnie isnt sitting on decades of touring and history with crazed legions of fans itching to spend money. He has a crazed group that has to group up to make a show, Gene goes to any city and dwarfs VVs gang.

VV needs to price reasonable and sell units and make some cash. Sell it 10.00 and makbe move 20k units, not 250.00 to 10 people.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

All true, all true. High prices are a turn off. Look at those $1 apps, when they get popular they are so cheap everyone gets it without even caring and the developer makes a lot more money than if it was $20.

At least this cash grab is not happening anymore. Compare it to the vault. After you spend $2000 on Speedball Jamm, you have 8 cd's of nothing worth listening to.

With the Vault, you meet and hang out with Gene and get a pretty amazing product, plus everyone gets a surprise gift. I would have loved to do a Vault, but it was not so.

I do hope that Vinnie is using his energy to bring the fans something they actually do want now. Fingers crossed.
VVnoSHOW

Post by VVnoSHOW »

Seriously he cancelled it already?
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Yes, the item was removed from the website not too long after it went up, thankfully.

Energies are better spent elsewhere.
diamondave22

Post by diamondave22 »

If he throws in some "original hand written lyrics" and a limited edition box set box with the thumb cutouts on the sides of the box lid, I'm in!
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

Original hand written lyrics were available on his website a year ago. 1200 $ per song
diamondave22

Post by diamondave22 »

I believe Yoko Ono originated this scam in the mid 80's selling John Lennon's "original forgeries" from beyond the grave. LOL
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

diamondave22 wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:25 am I believe Yoko Ono originated this scam in the mid 80's selling John Lennon's "original forgeries" from beyond the grave. LOL
Maybe haha !