from youtube

News and information from 2018 onwards
Genebaby
Site Admin

Re: from youtube

Post by Genebaby »

I think there was an old guy in the pics who wasn't Tom. We think it was Les. Looking at where his money was going.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

The old guy looked uninterested in being there.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

That would sound like the father-in-law, bored shitless at NAMM.
birnie

Post by birnie »

poserboy71 wrote:The old guy looked uninterested in being there.
Maybe that was Vinnie 8)
Qpr68

Post by Qpr68 »

Aren't there any pics I would to see who there are?
Qpr68

Post by Qpr68 »

So I can direct my anger at the people who inhibit vinnie,let's get a rescue team together harden vinnie fans with military training fuck it let's let rip,let's rescue the little bald fuck and make him play till his fingers bleed We are in charge bitch you listen to us for a change and you will travel in the right direction for a change

I'm sorry just having a cider fuelled rant,but you always tell the truth when pissed lol
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

NEWBEGINNINGS
metatron

Post by metatron »

Qpr68 wrote:So I can direct my anger at the people who inhibit vinnie,let's get a rescue team together harden vinnie fans with military training fuck it let's let rip,let's rescue the little bald fuck and make him play till his fingers bleed We are in charge bitch you listen to us for a change and you will travel in the right direction for a change

I'm sorry just having a cider fueled rant,but you always tell the truth when pissed lol

YES, YES & YES!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
Euphoria

Post by Euphoria »

Has anyone tried the email address on the youtube advert recently?
Last edited by Euphoria on Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Euphoria wrote:Has anyone tried the email address on the youtube advert recently? :)
Probably not recently.....
zemsguitar11

Post by zemsguitar11 »

i have..if were talking about the same email address......i emailed asking about price and catalog and got an email back and an order form was attached with the email
JEFF ZEM
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

How long ago was that?
zemsguitar11

Post by zemsguitar11 »

id say bout 2 weeks ago.....they sent a pdf of the the order form....if anyone would like a post just tell me, but im not exactly sure how to attach the pdf on to the message board?
JEFF ZEM
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

There is an attachment option when you are posting. You select the file and it uploads it.

We have seen something but if you can post yours too to see if there were any changes. Yours is quite recent.
zemsguitar11

Post by zemsguitar11 »

im sorry...i really do have it....when i try to post, it says "the extension pdf is not allowed".....i hope can post soon
JEFF ZEM
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Yeah, it says that with mp3's too, so I zipped something up to attach it.

Vinnie's Youtube account certainly provides great entertainment doesn't it?

There's always something amusing to read on there.
quentin

Post by quentin »

I have never had any form of contact with the cusanos ever. And I have never contacted Vinnie before or after being booted out of the old forum. The emails he recieved from me went through Dino. When I did try to work with him everyone knew I was doing it, everyone convinced me that I was going to get screwed over. I had to find work that paid. I sold off some of my old collectibles for 2k, and I used that money to live off of the past few months, and start my stores. Using that money I bought more collectible stuff, and I turned around and sold that as well. So basically I've been making a modest living at best off of that. Selling collectibles pays, working with VV does not. I have written, and worked on 2 ebooks the past few months, but at a slow pace, and have a crappy splash page for the publisher site. But I have nothing to do with music, and art otherwise other than selling comic collectibles or working on Bickleys album art.
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Great to hear from you Q! Nice to see you're alive and kickin!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
doublev

Post by doublev »

great to hear from you. The way you dropped off made me believe you had joined forces with VV. Sorry to have started this bs rumor.. We missed you
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

We missed our rock star !!! :D :D :D

NEWBEGINNINGS
zemsguitar11

Post by zemsguitar11 »

JEFF ZEM
zemsguitar11

Post by zemsguitar11 »

ok i think it worked....everyone please say if it is any different that the ones you may have already seen
JEFF ZEM
quentin

Post by quentin »

Its sad that you have all these fans, looooong time fans. You can't just count people on the internet, and on forums or whatever. People who want to see you on top again. I have a right to be mad about what happened. I worked hard on everything I sent you. The last time I sent an email to you through Dino, you never replied or said anything. You just booted me out. Dino tried many times to get you to contact me. And honestly other than Dinos word, how did I know you were really Vinnie? I got a few emails with a copyright symbol beside them but anyone can do that. All the same I believed in my heart it was you, You could have said cool stuff, or kiss my ass. I can promise had I gotten turned down I would have been professional about it, and would have respected you descision. Ive not had alot of happiness in my life, but when we working together that was one of the first times in my life I had any form of happiness. It wasn't fair that I was ejected for something I couldn't help. All my emails went through Dino, and I had no control over when you recieved messages. Then you go and post no new music because of certain people. Do you have any idea how that made me feel? It makes me feel like fucking killing myself! You didn't get to see the really good stuff. I can't say I have any anger but I still have a lot of hurt. It does nothing but add to it when I have not been on my youtube and to see you as a subscriber. When I did add you on youtube everyone was still cool. I believe whole heartedly that musically you could have come back, and destroyed Kiss musically. I never understood why you wouldn't just pick your guitar up, and shred. You had every right to be pissed off about what happened with the old band. I still think your up there with guys like Randy Rhoads, and Evh. You have NEVER needed Kiss, and any music you've done outside that band exceeds anything they have done. I still think that more times your affraid to have people in your life that care about you, and the way you deal with it is pushing them away. I seriously, seriously hope you stop pushing people aside, and begin to make music for them. Make some new music like 1 song, use the new guitar to track it with even if you don't make any appearances. You are one of the greatest songwriters there has been in a long time. People don't write music like you do anymore. People are dying for real music. We are alot alike in many ways. You have alot of people who love, and care about you, I don't. I got my small fam and thats it, I have a very small number of friends. If something happened to you it would deeply bother me. Coming from someone who has no life to return to, act now dude, do something while you have the chance to do it. You need to say fuck this internet shit, and be the rockstar you once were. All my sites will be done soon, and you will see nothing about any of them revolve around you, and I don't mean that in a mean way. I've heard that I'm suppose to be doing a broadcast or some shit like that. And this is bullshit. I have interviews I plan on posting for my ebooks. Otherwise If your expecting me to do something mean towards you I hate to let you down, and your not going to see it. I hope that when I do see you around checking my stuff out that you are looking cause your interested in what I'm doing, not because you think its something hurtful to you. I have no interest in being mean or hurtful to you, or anyone. I want to move on with my life, and I hope one day I heal, and you do to. I lose a little bit more ability in my hand as the years pass, and sadly I can't play like I used to anymore. If I had your hands I'd be shredding it up somewhere. Not worried about the internet. My point in this you have gifts man, use them, you have people in your life who love you, love them back. I was mad with you for a while, but I'm a forgiving person. I do forgive you, and should you be pissed off at me for whatever reason I hope you forgive me as well one day.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Big post QA. You were not the target of the broadcast message. That is for someone else.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

I love it when it's from the heart !!!

NEWBEGINNINGS
quentin

Post by quentin »

Thanks Gene I wasnt sure about that. Sorry the post are long, I haven't been around just catching up a little.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

poserboy71 wrote:I love it when it's from the heart !!!
Or the crotch!!! ;)
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

quentin wrote:Thanks Gene I wasnt sure about that. Sorry the post are long, I haven't been around just catching up a little.
It's all good QA, just remember that not everything is directed at you. There are lots of guilty parties here in Vinnie's eyes. If he can see through the cataracts.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Vinnie is threatening "Wizkid"Chris and "The Undisputed Sex Symbol Of The VVFF": Poserboy71.

I'll take all the fucking blame.

Vinnie, Come and get me !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev

Post by doublev »

when is vinnie going to change the youtube spelling mistake 'cite' . Great way to start an ad for a 10k guitar.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Sent this to his Youtube channel. He'll probably change it all to "cite" out of SPITE :lol: :lol: :lol: :

Your first sentence above. Fix the word "cite" with "SITE". Your welcome, Rick

NEWBEGINNINGS
ozone73

Post by ozone73 »

Hey doublev and poserboy71, be careful ... Vinnie may threaten to sue you for pointing out he spelled "site" wrong.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Settle the f*ck down, monkey tits!
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

Maybe Vin would appreciate us spelling his name Vinny? If he's not too fussed about correct spelling?? :)
Hey man, I am cool, I am the Breeze...

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
This is not a Hate Forum Vinnie...Capisce!!?
Brooklyn has almost left the Building
doublev

Post by doublev »

i was told mr. poontang did go by Vinny before he joined Kiss.
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

I remember some rock mags in the 80's would mispell his name with a Y which probably ticked him off :)
Hey man, I am cool, I am the Breeze...

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
This is not a Hate Forum Vinnie...Capisce!!?
Brooklyn has almost left the Building
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

poserboy71 wrote:Vinnie is threatening "Wizkid"Chris and "The Undisputed Sex Symbol Of The VVFF": Poserboy71.

I'll take all the fucking blame.

Vinnie, Come and get me !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Why here is the undisputed sex symbol of the VVFF now dressed as Elvis

poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Chicks love it. Can't you see ??? MAD PUSSY to befit The King.

NEWBEGINNINGS
Skwint

Post by Skwint »

that is some hot groupies you got goin on there.
Cruisin' downtown, Shakin' her love, Is that babe talkin' to me, Felt my heart drop, Women can't stop, Girl has got me on my knees, Baby baby babe don't make me wonder, Won't you let me in, She said - see you later, Shot down, I'll be back again
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

poserboy71 wrote:Chicks love it. Can't you see ??? MAD PUSSY to befit The King.
Luv that Bro! LOL!

Enjoy the kings riches! LOL!
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

I wear toilet tissue around my neck just in case there needs to be some extracurricular wiping.

NEWBEGINNINGS
syncophile42

Post by syncophile42 »

doublev wrote:when is vinnie going to change the youtube spelling mistake 'cite' . Great way to start an ad for a 10k guitar.
I'm not so sure now that he has spelt it wrong. I think it may be deliberate - he is trying to be clever with words as he often does.

'Cite' in american english is a short form of 'citation', ie quotation -

This YOUTUBE quotation is the only Official site which VINNIE VINCENT has authorized the use of his name.

In other words he's trying to say the youtube text is the only place which is authorised Vinnie talk, saying so in his 'clever', convaluted way and sniggering at us heathens.

I'm not sure it works though, and it's probably a typo so this is complete bollox and I should really go and do something more useful...
"He attacked everything in life with a mix of extraordinary genius and naive incompetence, and it was often difficult to tell which was which." - Douglas Adams
Marchosias

Post by Marchosias »

Maybe, but wouldn't you think the author would want to avoid the ambiguity? Whichever it's meant to be, it's still an awkward sentence.
syncophile42

Post by syncophile42 »

Absolutely, but there is a history of this kind gobbledygook.
"He attacked everything in life with a mix of extraordinary genius and naive incompetence, and it was often difficult to tell which was which." - Douglas Adams
syncophile42

Post by syncophile42 »

This YOUTUBE site (or cite) desperately needs to be updated to claw back even an iota of credability.

The ad itself is at least 3 months out of date as the guitars have been premiered at NAMM.

There has been no news for over a month, and the text is still full of threats, pretension and legal gibberish.

As stated, it is the mouthpiece to the world for the VV 'brand', and it appears to be suffering from tourette's!
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

I haven't actually seen it for quite a while, I just get the updates on here, I'll have to go check it out.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Seeing it actually on Youtube is even worse than reading the text here.

I think it's a mistake as he uses the correct wording of "site" just a few words later.

It's amazing to see the "warning" on there to us.

Warning, warning Mr Cusano.........*arms flailing*......
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

NEWBEGINNINGS
syncophile42

Post by syncophile42 »

The thing is, when any company produces any kind of new product or service there is some kind of initial announcement or press release and then you expect an information drought for a while, but the way this guitar release, the old forum, the new website and the promise of music has been handled over the last year or so begs for at least an unequivocal update.

At the moment they can't even be bothered to correct obvious mistakes or remove spurious threats.

They would be better off closing the YOUTUBE channel completely at the moment rather than leaving it as it is, BECAUSE THERE IS NO NEWS, ONLY CONFUSION AND THREATS WHICH ONLY FURTHER DAMAGES REPUTATIONS AND FUTURE ENDEVOURS (MR. C).
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

That is exactly true. It's just an embarrassment for TM1 and Vinnie Vincent.
Marchosias

Post by Marchosias »

The YouTube blurb needs substantial editing and a clip showing a demo of the guitar is long overdue. Surely one of the guitars is ready by now? That's about the only way the YouTube channel will function as a marketing tool, and in the absence of a website, they really need to do this.