Vinnie Vincent is in jail

News and information from 2018 onwards
TeenAnkhgst

Re: Vinnie Vincent is in jail

Post by TeenAnkhgst »

Hey Boyz,

I dont mean to be a hater, but I was picking up a big fat whole Copper River Salmon at an Asian grocery store today - and I did like 5 double takes on 63 year old Asian ladies thinking it was our man. I just cant get that F-ing mug outta my head. Damn.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Fair enough. I check out elderly Asians all the time.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
KeMo

Post by KeMo »

scottysixx wrote:so then if you feel that way of him being a wife beater, why is it cool he lives close by? you sound like you have more motives than just a regular fan..Just sayin
I was making statement coming from someone who grew up in an abusive house....and I have NO OTHER MOTIVES...seriously.

On that note, my g/f and I drove to Vinnie's house Tuesday. It's nothing special. Looks just like it does on Google Street view. I was kind of disappointed. The fence around the house looks like shit and makes his house look worse. The neighborhood is actually very nice, but it's kinda out in the boondocks..
His front porch light was on, so I don't think he's been there lately...there were no cars in the driveway. I did notice a black car with a dude sitting in it at the end of the road. I figured it was either extra security or a reporter.
doublev

Post by doublev »

vv doesn't drive. I am pretty sure he is home. interesting a guy sitting outside in a car. whats that all about. I doubt its a reporter.
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

maybe someone from KISSCO
WizKid

Post by WizKid »

Check out the Decibel Geek Podcast at http://dbgeekshow.blogspot.com/
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Probably some court appointed thing before the court date to protect Diane. They are probably under the same roof but used the house on the corner as an "out" to the judge. They both probably realize that they fucked up.
I don't see the court letting him back in the main house without marriage and individual counseling and possibly some community service.

We'll know soon enough.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev

Post by doublev »

metatron

Post by metatron »

Attachments
Screen shot 2011-06-03 at 8.11.43 PM.png
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
KhetenAnkh

Post by KhetenAnkh »

Hi. Newbie here. I don't know if anyone is still reading this thread anymore, but I just wanted to say that I was a Vinnie fan from the time he joined KISS until he vanished from sight in the 90's. I still play his music, what I have of it, and I miss his talented songwriting very much. Everyone knows him best as a shredder, but to me, he will always have a melodic rock soul. (Fave song: "That Time Of Year".)

Before I vanish into lurkdom, there's one more small comment I'd like to leave behind. I never met the man, and I always regretted that I missed him (and the Invasion) by one day. I did talk to him once on the phone and I got a card from him in the mail. He was very nice to me and a real gentleman, so I'm left scratching my head at all those who've called him an ass when he's dealing with his fans. He was never like that to me. Maybe I just got lucky and caught him on a good day.

Long story short... Mr. Cusano / Vincent, I still appreciate your talent and deeply regret the hardships that have fallen on you. I sincerely hope that something breaks and you get away from the darkness surrounding your life. Best wishes to you and to those you love. Take care.

My thanks to this Forum for trying to keep his name alive. Even if it's not always in a good way. :wink: :)
wolfgang161272

Post by wolfgang161272 »

Hi KethenAnkh,

Good to have you here! Welcome
doublev

Post by doublev »

He was nice to me for 6 months. I don't think he would be a jerk from the start. It's more if you get close to him or work with him in my opinion.
Glad you posted .
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Thanks for your post KhetenAnkh. Vinnie has been known to be really nice to fans back in the day, but also not so nice, and that's the side that's been appearing for a long time now. It's kind of like a split personality thing.

"I met Vinnie and he was so nice, it was great"

"I met Vinnie and he was a total jerk, it was horrible"
Commander in chief - VVF Army
doublev

Post by doublev »

Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

We'll know soon enough, just over a week to go.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
doublev

Post by doublev »

i hope that didn't cross the line too much. I know that I said I would wait and see.

Personally I think some sort of classes and community service would not suit VV at all. The best punishment would be to teach some poor kids the guitar, but i bet thats not one of the options.
VeniceAngel

Post by VeniceAngel »

Welcome KhetenAnkh! Thank you for your post.
For the last time, my name is ANGEL NOT Venice !

Love prevails in all ways - always!

Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

If Vin gets community service work & probation then that's a good result for him...that gutless coward Chris Brown beat Rihanna black & blue and received probation?! Money talks...
Hey man, I am cool, I am the Breeze...

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
This is not a Hate Forum Vinnie...Capisce!!?
Brooklyn has almost left the Building
KhetenAnkh

Post by KhetenAnkh »

Thank you all for the welcome. I just finished talking to a close friend of mine (who wishes to remain anonymous). She did an interview with him shortly after he left KISS and had met him several times. I guess back then, he was in a much better frame of mind cause she is as confused as I am over the stories of Vinnie being a total jerk to all his fans. Something really bad must have messed him up in the 90's. In the 80's, he was a really nice guy. So very sad. I really and truly wish Vinnie all the very best and hope that he gets the help he needs. I especially hope that he can see that he needs help, since it sounds like he's in serious denial.

Again, thanks for the welcome, everyone. Glad to be here.
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

It's such a shame he doesn't want anything to do with us... It seems he allowed bitterness & anger to control his actions & left behind the good things that we used to hear about him... I wonder if the Good Guy we used to hear about will ever return?
Hey man, I am cool, I am the Breeze...

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
This is not a Hate Forum Vinnie...Capisce!!?
Brooklyn has almost left the Building
doublev

Post by doublev »

sorry but in the 80s there are some crazy stories of jerkdomness. Ask Grover Jackson, Kiss, LA Guns and many many musicians includiing every single VVI member including Robert. Also the guys from Warrior all have some crazy horror stories.
doublev

Post by doublev »

even an old high school friend from the 60s contacted me and said he had a reputation back then, obviously this is just some random guy but he did for sure prove he was in school with him and very good friends.
reneroxx

Post by reneroxx »

I THINK AND I WAIT JUST A PRAY FOR HIM AND GOD WITH HIM AND THIS IS SAD BUT I AM GLAD FOR THE PRESENT FOR US HIS MUSIC FOR NOW CAN MAKE US HAPPY AND CRAZYS WE ARE WITH VINNIE
This is Rudi.
Only one metal maniac ready to rock my ass off and get my ears bleeding.... ( Okay that was a bit intense)
Nah just stopping by! Here we are!!
A naughty naughty hobo! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: