BVB Cover KISS's Unholy. No Royalties for VV.

News and information from 2018 onwards
MickFury

BVB Cover KISS's Unholy. No Royalties for VV.

Post by MickFury »

No royalties for Vinnie cause he had to be a dick & loose another court case to KISS. Now they own everything. He really is a self destructive idiot.

Zakk Wylde plays on it & does an brillant job, but just image if they had got Vinnie to play on it. Oh well, keep imagining, cause it is pretty much as close as you'll get to Vinnie doing it.

[youtube][/youtube]
I live among you, hiding in plain sight, but watching over you in secret, waiting, protecting. I have witnessed your capacity for courage, and though we are worlds apart, I am here. I am waiting. I watching.
shramiac

Re: BVB Cover KISS's Unholy. No Royalties for VV.

Post by shramiac »

Yeah! Zakk WAS channeling the Vinman in that solo! Kudos to him!!!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

I am sure vv will get royalties but I am sure it won't make any money anyway.
Bye Bye
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Would have been awesome for Vinnie to guest on that one, show us his take on the solo.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
MickFury

Post by MickFury »

?

[youtube][/youtube]
I live among you, hiding in plain sight, but watching over you in secret, waiting, protecting. I have witnessed your capacity for courage, and though we are worlds apart, I am here. I am waiting. I watching.
Possio

Post by Possio »

? Yeah, who the %&¤# is that on Lead Guitar? Rythm, could be V? but lead, Kulick or maybe
somebody else, I don´t really recognize all of the note choices but could be Bruce non the less....
Possio

Post by Possio »

Oh sorry guys, now I get it!, " ? "-it´s just somebody´s home made tribute recording,
sounds good thou...
MickFury

Post by MickFury »

Possio, the ? was cause I don't really know. I remember hearing somewhere that this recording is Vinnie, but I have no proof. Maybe someone here can shed some light on it.
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

Possio wrote:Oh sorry guys, now I get it!, " ? "-it´s just somebody´s home made tribute recording,
sounds good thou...
Pretty much. It's a cover.
Live life as though it is the third law; "to every action there is an equal and opposite reaction." Rules apply whether we are cognizant of them or oblivious.

Post by 1031 »

That is a cover you can tell by the drums, the triplet snare hits are manually placed where the rest of the drums are a standard beat from the program he or who ever used , all of it is very mechanical even the guitar lots of cut and paste on the guitar too.
Guitars good, drugs booze.. bad

The worlds best qoute ever
"take your Massengill-soaked vibrator from your wretched gutter clam"