I Just got an Email.....

News and information from 2018 onwards
Streetbeat

Re: I Just got an Email.....

Post by Streetbeat »

maybe he is traumatized by Gene who used his title "REVENGE" for the 1992 release
it was supposed to be the original title for GFH , so he does the same now like a battered child
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

Yep true! But what good would the title Revenge be if never used by kiss & kept by Vinnie for an album that never saw the light of day?? Anyway, he could have used it too? Eurythmics had an album called Revenge back in '86...Iron Maiden & Kiss both had Killers...etc..
Hey man, I am cool, I am the Breeze...

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
This is not a Hate Forum Vinnie...Capisce!!?
Brooklyn has almost left the Building
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

he thinks he has value. its truly nuts. in what instance is Vinnie ever going to use Vinnie's Angels as a trademark? Plus there is no logo, does he think he is going to put that text on a t-shirt and people will buy it.. no design at all. I can not believe he thinks this could and would ever happen. waste of money over and over again. I have never seen so much wastage.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

he must think one day he will tour and that will be a t-shirt he offers the girls.
1. he will never tour - too paranoid and scared of fans. no music. no one will book him as he has not audience. He will charge too much to tour as an opening act and too much for the merch.
2. Who would try to sell a shirt with that design?
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

his only hope is to do masterclasses and i still think he would be too expensive to book and not enough fans out there, maybe the kiss guys would come out. who knows.
Bye Bye
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

he is done , this is not hate , it's the truth , but he doesn't like the truth he lives in his own reality ,or should i say realities.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

He could have the masterclass in Nashville. I know most of us would go to that if it were fair.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

he could have lots of students and generate a decent amount of cash
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

do you know how much a class with him would be. I think over 5k.

Yes I agree. He fakes his friends, has a crazy paid forum , no music and the only people on his forum a scared to say anything and his pricing on his guitars and picks are not sane. How sad could it get.
Bye Bye
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

doublev2 wrote:he thinks he has value. its truly nuts. in what instance is Vinnie ever going to use Vinnie's Angels as a trademark? Plus there is no logo, does he think he is going to put that text on a t-shirt and people will buy it.. no design at all. I can not believe he thinks this could and would ever happen. waste of money over and over again. I have never seen so much wastage.
True. True. True. Nobody but Vinnie would want to use "Vinnie's Angels" as a trademark, and he won't make money. He doesn't have enough customers to sell anything to at a reasonable price. I wouldn't wear a Vinnie's Angels t-shirt.

Why doesn't he just call his harem, "Vinnie's Sheep"? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

[youtube][/youtube]
Live life as though it is the third law; "to every action there is an equal and opposite reaction." Rules apply whether we are cognizant of them or oblivious.
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Naughty link KMA. :lol:
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Vinnie has worth and I admire that he over-inflates it BUT , He needs to start acting in the manor he was raised.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

vinnie only has worth with some new music and not the old re-recordings or unreleased tunes.
Bye Bye
Cernex

Post by Cernex »

doublev2 wrote:vinnie only has worth with some new music and not the old re-recordings or unreleased tunes.

Well, some unreleased tunes (in good quality) would at least be something... a "good place to start", so to speak.

Remixes (like the Euphoria LP) or things like that? Nah, I pass.
Space Galleon Javelin - My space opera web serial. It's free! And complete! Go check it out.
Follow me on Twitter
My Amazon Author page, for if you want to check my fiction and stuff.