Eric Singers strong words for Vinnie

News and information from 2018 onwards
shramiac

Re: Eric Singers strong words for Vinnie

Post by shramiac »

You beat me to it. I was going to mention that DT change their set list every show. Which is amazing considering the complexity of their music!

P.S. They'll do fine without Portnoy. The first few shows in Europe last month went off perfectly. I liked the new song they pre- released. Some people complained there was too much 4/4 but I dug how it had a "Pull Me Under" vibe. Mangini is a monster.
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
MeteoraXV

Re: Eric Singers strong words for Vinnie

Post by MeteoraXV »

shramiac wrote:You beat me to it. I was going to mention that DT change their set list every show. Which is amazing considering the complexity of their music!
PLUS THE FACT THAT THEY PLAY 3-HOUR SHOWS :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
shramiac wrote:
P.S. They'll do fine without Portnoy. The first few shows in Europe last month went off perfectly. I liked the new song they pre- released. Some people complained there was too much 4/4 but I dug how it had a "Pull Me Under" vibe. Mangini is a monster.
Yeah man sounds like this new album might just be a return to their classic 90s sound which i fell in love with
They were kinda too 'metal' for my tastes the last decade

Anyways Eric Singer chose some great words to say bout Vinnie, nothing too outrageous (I'm surprised Gene hasn't even mentioned him so far)