vinnie $500 forum

News and information from 2018 onwards
doublev2

vinnie $500 forum

Post by doublev2 »

look at this
http://michaelbrandvold.com/blog/2011/0 ... ou-online/
Michael Brandvold Marketing – Music Marketing Music industry marketing consultant based in San Francisco. Focused in the areas of online & social marketing as well as e-commerce and fan acquisition and retention.
Skip to content
Home
Music Marketing Topics
My Music Marketing Services
About Me
Events – Speaking Tour
← Michael Brandvold Marketing Will Be at the Driven Music Conference in Atlanta, September 17th2000 Things to Generate 20,000 Fans – Fan Club Cards →
Treat Your Fans With Respect, You Do Not Charge Your Fans to Speak with You Online
Posted on September 7, 2011 by Michael Brandvold
XWelcome Googler! If you find this page useful, you might want to subscribe to the RSS feed for updates on this topic.
You were searching for "doublev forumco com". See posts relating to your search »

inShare
Do you want to see how to fail at social networking and fan engagement? I am sure many of you may have no idea who I am talking about but, former KISS lead guitarist Vinnie Vincent has just announced the grand opening of the new Vinnie Vincent Forum. Vinnie was only in the band for two albums in the early 80s.

The idea of a forum is great, it is a old school way for fans to hang out together and interact with each other. And the fact that Vinnie says he will be involved is even better. The failure occurs when he says his fans need to pay him $500 to join the forum.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME! You want your fans to pay $500 to be able to use a forum? To talk with other fans and talk with you? A action like this deserves all the negative feedback you will receive on the internet. Vinnie you have absolutely no clue about how to interact with your fans. I promise you this idea will fail.

Your fans are all you got. Without them you have no career. You have no customers. Treat them with respect. You do not charge fans to speak with you online.

Note: Vinnie is not in KISS and KISS has nothing to do with this forum or offer.

Below is a excerpt of the letter Vinnie sent out to fans.

WELCOME VINNIE VINCENT FANS

Congratulations and welcome!You are just in time to attend the Grand Opening of the brand new Official Vinnie Vincent Forum located at http://www.vinnievincentonline.forumco.com.Your pending membership status at http://www.doublev.forumco.com has put you at the head of the
line for entrance to Vinnie’s new Official and authorized interactive Forum, vinnievincentonline.forumco.com.

Register at http://www.vinnievincentoline.forumco.com and you will be able to share the Vinnie Vincent Experience and for the first time ever, you will take part in live on-line conversations with Guitar God Vinnie Vincent himself.Don’t miss the September 24, 2011 Grand Opening of the new http://www.vinnievincentonline.forumco.com forum because Vinnie will be making an unprecedented special 2-hour personal online appearance at 7:00 pm CST and not only will you be able to converse on-line with Vinnie, but you will also meet and get to know others who share an interest in All Things Vinnie Vincent.Vinnie will share his insights and opinions, and perhaps a little history of his time in Vinnie Vincent Invasion and in KISS, and Vinnie will try to answer as many questions deemed suitable and appropriate as time permits, and we reserve the right to refuse communication with those deemed unsuitable or inappropriate.Your membership will include many future announced and unannounced live on-line appearances by Vinnie Vincent, giving you an opportunity that has never been had before to interact with the Wizard himself on an intimate level.By our sending you this email notice, your Registration Process has officially begun.Please take the following steps to complete your Registration and let your Vinnie Vincent Experience begin: To continue your Registration Process, within 7 days of the date of this email, or September 13, 2011, you must:

1.Register at the new site: http://www.vinnievincentonline.forumco.com/; and

2.Make your $500.00 USD annual membership fee payment in full to our PayPal account located at order1@vinnievincentmodelguitar.com.You must include your full name, physical address, valid email address and username along with your PayPal payment.

You can read the entire letter at http://www.kissfaq.com/forum11/viewtopi ... =1&t=64956

Related posts:

Radio Interview with Former KISS Lead Guitarist Vinnie Vincent, January 2, 1987
Top Ten Music Posts by Michael Brandvold for 2010
Subscribe to the Michael Brandvold Podcast on iTunes
KISS Otaku Interview with Chris Lendt, Author KISS and Sell – Part 3
2000 Things to Generate 20,000 Fans – Fan Signs
This entry was posted in KISS, Marketing, Music Marketing and tagged fan engagement, forum, kiss, vinnie vincent. Bookmark the permalink.
← Michael Brandvold Marketing Will Be at the Driven Music Conference in Atlanta, September 17th2000 Things to Generate 20,000 Fans – Fan Club Cards →
14 Responses to Treat Your Fans With Respect, You Do Not Charge Your Fans to Speak with You Online
Ken Johnson says:
September 7, 2011 at 11:13 am
Obviously, Vinnie’s unemployment and welfare benefits must have run out.
Christopher Buttner says:
September 7, 2011 at 11:14 am
The guy, described as “a rocker-turned-Rutherford-County-recluse,” is not a well man. http://www.nashvillescene.com/nashville ... ent-course
Eric- Angel Cooper says:
September 7, 2011 at 12:53 pm
What a nut job. I guess he’s trying to make up for lost money while not in Kiss again. Can’t stand watching the prices of meet and greets for Kiss, but $500 for an online membership for a chance that he is actually the one on the other end. PFFFT!!
Pingback: Treat Your Fans With Respect, You Do Not Charge Your Fans to Speak with You Online | The Adult News Wire
Brian Thompson says:
September 7, 2011 at 2:41 pm
Have another drink Vinnie.
Wow.
Good luck with that dude…

Who the hell is consulting for this out of touch ludite anyways?
Blarg Manning says:
September 7, 2011 at 6:12 pm
Hold on you guys, there is a lot of value in this membership.
First, it’s on the web! This thing is world wide.
Second, Vinnie looks like the mother of a teen mom. ADDED VALUE!!!
Alan Smith says:
September 8, 2011 at 10:39 am
He’s also here on Facebook, and posts a LOT. But I wonder if iit’s REALLY him ??
John Wicker says:
September 9, 2011 at 6:28 am
dont think so.
Alan Smith says:
September 8, 2011 at 10:43 am
Great points you make Mike!
John Wicker says:
September 9, 2011 at 6:23 am
Granted he was on 1 album and contributed to a few things after that but why would you charge to talk? 500 bucks heck ill tack on another 500 bucks and go meet Gene and Paul.
Karl Lelliott says:
September 9, 2011 at 8:17 am
Mmm, Vinnie Strikes again. Similar to the last attempt of getting money out of fans, by pre-ordering his box set. Fans paid, and had nothing in return.

The link above goes direct to the hosting company, so it looks like this venture has already fallen over.

Vinnie, give up already. Isn’t it about time you tried to sue Gene & Paul again??
David McBrayer says:
September 9, 2011 at 8:32 am
What a tool. He still doesnt get it. This is one guy who is in it for the money. I have met KISS many times and never had to pay a penny. This is a freaking joke. And who is it to say it will really be Vinnie Vincent answering your questions? He is the type that would proably hire someone off the street to answer his questions for him. Sorry Vinnie, I enjoyed your times with KISS but you were also a thorn in there side and I resent the fact that you sue them any chance you get. If you cant do the rockstar thing right than I am sure you will be a fine Wal Mart Greeter. Give me a break, this guy is pulling straws out of desperation.
robert foster says:
September 10, 2011 at 1:12 am
ha! fans, what fans? guitar god- not even a minor rock dietiy.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Re: vinnie $500 forum

Post by doublev2 »

Bye Bye
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Sounds about right. These guys don't even know that Vinnie has only posted once (the rules) and never did his online appearance and that there is only one member on there and he is lonely.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

and he faked the only member.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

that same old crooked copier from the 90s.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

http://kissfansite.yuku.com/topic/28148 ... t-is-Crazy

i am surprised so much talk. First time I gave it any notice.
Bye Bye
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Our fallen warrior is the laughing stock of the interwebs!!!!
Commander in chief - VVF Army
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

That he is.............that he is!!!!!!!!! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

As much as vinnie pisses me off I don't like seeing other people bad mouthing him... We do it at VVff out of frustration they do it out of pure spite.. He might be a Tool, but he's our Tool...
Hey man, I am cool, I am the Breeze...

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
This is not a Hate Forum Vinnie...Capisce!!?
Brooklyn has almost left the Building
metatron

Post by metatron »

Yer man, but we can't control what others think. At the end of the day he is refection of his own doing. He's burn too may bridges, He's pissed too many people off. I think of it like this, he calls us a a bunch of cockroaches & a hate group, when he is really the hate group and a roach. And people see him for what he really is. As far as I'm concerned they can say what ever they want about him. He made his bed of nails, he can enjoy lying in it.
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

No you're right Dannii, 100%... I still always have hope that he will return to his fans one day & make amends... Maybe I'm just a fool though...he has let us down more than enough times...

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
metatron

Post by metatron »

Brooklyn_Born wrote:No you're right Dannii, 100%... I still always have hope that he will return to his fans one day & make amends... Maybe I'm just a fool though...he has let us down more than enough times...
Yer a better man than me. For me he's open Pandora's Box for the last time. I expect nothing but Turmoil & Kaos from the Vinnie Camps.
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

I'd say you're on the money there my friend..

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
metatron

Post by metatron »

Well man, With Vinnie I take this approach. Expect the worst from him (pretty much his Modus Operandi) & then anything above that will be a pleasant surprise.
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

This ensures minimal disappointment :lol:

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
metatron

Post by metatron »

Yes, cause that boy is quite the disappointment. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

everyone says the same thing.
He is so nice at first. Then he turns on you and you get an infamous long mean letter.
I heard this from so many people and experienced it myself.
Bye Bye
metatron

Post by metatron »

He is the boy who cried Wolf...After a million fake cries that he is the Victim, it just wears you out. And then when the 'Wolf' really strikes no one will believe him. If anything you'll be happy for the 'Wolf' to eat him just so you don't have to listen to all his bullshit.