News and information from 2018 onwards
LexxCusano

VV

Post by LexxCusano »

[youtube][/youtube]
metatron

Re: VV

Post by metatron »

Ashes To Ashes - From "All Systems Go," this song uses a backwards-masked intro from Kuni's "Memories of You" which had been released on the Dana Strum produced "Lookin' For Action" (Polydor, 1988). Singing on both the Kuni and VVI albums was one Jeff Scott Soto whose services Vinnie would later utilize for a demo tape...
NoQuarter wrote:Kuni Takeuchi,Jeff Scott Soto (i think..),and Dana :P

[youtube][/youtube]

[youtube][/youtube]
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Dannii, did you do the youtube ad for us??? I can't remember? Whom ever did it needs to change our address from the old one!!!!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
metatron

Post by metatron »

shramiac wrote:Dannii, did you do the youtube ad for us??? I can't remember? Whom ever did it needs to change our address from the old one!!!!
Yes, I am to blame, (Hi Vinnie :mrgreen: ) Starting working on a new one, but then I lost momentum...VV doesn't really inspire one wanting to do anything that has anything to do with him...He doesn't play hard to get, he plays hard to want.
(Will finish a new one off soon, only for the VVFF sake...Haven't worked on if for a while & have actually forgotten what part of it I was up to.... :? :? :? )
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Dannii's our treasure !!! Let's bury him.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
metatron

Post by metatron »

poserboy71 wrote:Dannii's our treasure !!! Let's bury him.
Image :D