Gene mentions Vinnie again

News and information from 2018 onwards
ZachAttack

Gene mentions Vinnie again

Post by ZachAttack »

I hate to post any 3 Sides crap on here (although Mark is the only cool guy on there), but this was pretty interesting. Gene says "through every decade there are good times and bad...with Vincent too". The tone of his voice is interesting because it almost sounds like he's forgiven Vinnie, not the usual "that guy was impossible to work with" kinda vibe he usually has when bringing him up. Certainly totally different than when Chris Jericho brought up Vinnie during his recent Paul Stanley interview and Paul clenched up and said "lets move on". Also of note he asks about the famous rumor that on the first show of the Creatures tour they had to wear the Love Gun costumes (which of course he can't remember).
rosieohio

Re: Gene mentions Vinnie again

Post by rosieohio »

ZachAttack wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:05 am

I hate to post any 3 Sides crap on here (although Mark is the only cool guy on there), but this was pretty interesting. Gene says "through every decade there are good times and bad...with Vincent too". The tone of his voice is interesting because it almost sounds like he's forgiven Vinnie, not the usual "that guy was impossible to work with" kinda vibe he usually has when bringing him up. Certainly totally different than when Chris Jericho brought up Vinnie during his recent Paul Stanley interview and Paul clenched up and said "lets move on". Also of note he asks about the famous rumor that on the first show of the Creatures tour they had to wear the Love Gun costumes (which of course he can't remember).
I would think that they are probably okay now, considering he invited him to be a guest at the Nashville Vault
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

Wont bother listening to the podcast but due to what Gene said, I'm sure he has moved forward and left things in the past, just as VV has.
It's really the only and best thing to do.
Him inviting him to the Vault says something.
Sure, Gene may still stick by his words of not wanting to 'work' with VV again but nothing wrong with making up and doing other types of events together.
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

Although I do hope Gene changes his mind about the working with VV part at some point :p
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

I really find those 3 sides guys boring. Half baked show but I don't find them offensive but maybe that's because I switch over
Gene and Vinnie appear to be on track. That's great news that I could never have predicted, really never. You have to be impressed with both of them. I guess when you are in your sixties you can tire of conflict. It must feel good.
Bye Bye
MRW

Post by MRW »

I watched that one hoping the guy would ask Gene about the Expo and Vinnie's return, but he didn't go there.