News and information from 2018 onwards
doublev2

Carmine on Vinnie show cancellation

Post by doublev2 »

Bye Bye
doublev2

Re: Carmine on Vinnie show cancellation

Post by doublev2 »

My take on it is vv announced show thinking he would be able to learn the songs and get hiS playing back to speed but the closer it came the more he realised he would not be able to deliver. Then decided to jam instead of bother to learn the tunes.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

If he cancels in June he will blame one of these
1. The fans for bring unsupportive
2. The band not bring upto his liking
3. His lawyer or Wilkie if Wilkie is still involved.
Bye Bye
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Hmmmmm.....not great for our warrior. Carmine is a legend, he doesn't crap around, he is a reliable, professional guy.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

The drum thing was during guitars from hell sessions. Andre LaBelle who actually worked with Carmine later tried out lots of drums and they had Carmine's Slingerland set in the studios but supposedly went for the Ludwig.

Funny enough vv asked for Carmine's drums to eventually use thin sounding drum machine on the euphoria ep release
Bye Bye
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

https://ultimateclassicrock.com/vinnie- ... -comeback/

Relevant parts of the interview in words.

This is the same Vinnie that said bullshit about Chris, now saying it about Derek and Jim.

But this time he's being called out in a big way as these guys know what was going on.

It's a sadly familiar story.
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

Carmine is a working professional and has the resume to prove it. He is strongly defending Derek and says that we haven't heard from him because he is ill................
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Yes, he's a working professional. Two things Vinnie is not, yet he is behaving like he just put out a number one album.

Carmine even brought in Tony Franklin, we now know.

Vinnie was doing nothing, having everything handed to him, after he made the pledge for those shows, and then he pulled the plug.

That is the new "uncontroverted fact" on what happened.
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

Yep it appears so, in the world of Vincent Cusano there is always one common denominator to every issue sadly. He must be too ill to realize this and understand why every opportunity slips through his fingers
aeroflott

Post by aeroflott »

Ah man. So sad to hear all this.
strangeways
Location: United States of America (Greater Chicagoland area)

Post by strangeways »

I met Carmine the other month when I saw Vanilla Fudge and he said the same thing to me.
"Stairway to the stars, I think I'll write good health to you." - Albert Bouchard / Richard Meltzer / Donald Roeser
"Vinnie Vincent saved Kiss. It's just too bad he couldn't save himself." - Me
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

I said this for about 9 years. All vv needs to do is keep the hell out of everything apart from making music. Have his daughters or sister run his stuff. But he needs to just work on music and not even have a say in the rest
Leave that up to family. I doubt the family want to be involved but that's all I can think of.
These horror movie memorabilia crack head assistants and lawyer are only self serving.

Booting his fans and calling them names is the most crazy thing he does and he doesn't understand that. He needs a thick skin and be happy he has any fans. And thank gene Simmons a million times a day
Bye Bye
metatron

Post by metatron »

Carmine let the cat out of the bag
Carmine let the cat out of the bag
cat-driving-a-car-sees-cucumber-falls-off-a-cliff-gif-animation.gif (3.02 MiB) Viewed 3292 times
Guys, it all good.
VV is driving the car now.
I mean, really - what can possibly go wrong?
It's Vinnie's life
And he'll do what he wanna to, do what he wanna, do what he likes
It's his life
And he'll do what he wanna to, do what he wanna, do what he likes
'Lets just jam'.....JAM IT IN YOUR ASS, SIDEWAYS HILLOBUTT
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Well vv said it. He's driving the car. The only people he can blame now are the fans.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

He said he was driving the car in 1990 with guitars from hell and in the 95 expos as well. A well used term actually
Bye Bye
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Does he have a license?
metatron

Post by metatron »

From the in-sleeve of ASG seems like the Guys driving ASG was Dana Strum - his Volvo, Bobby Rock - his Corvette and Mark Slaughter on his Rollar Blades & Triumph TR-7.

Vinnie Vincent driving nothing

Tape Operators: Dana Strum and Mikey Davis. World Publicity: New Image. Debra Rosner. Agency Representation: Wayne Forte & Joel Peresman for I.T.G Legal Representation: Stuart Silfin. World Wide Merchandising: Bruce Fingeret for Brockum.Rehearsals: S I R.. Hollywood
Recorded and Mixed at Cherokee Studios. Hollywood. CA. Drums Recorded at The Sunset Landmark Theatre, Hollywood. CA Mastered by George Marino. Sterling Sound. New York Cover Photos: Mark Weiss. Cover Art: David Heffernan Hair by Annie Kadrovich. Make-up by Elaine Offers. Logo Design: RIA Images. Linda Ferguson-Sewitt. To all the Vinnie Vincent INVASION fans around the world, you believed, cared, and were there for us right from the start, you are our family, we love you. This one's for you!!! Everyone at Chrysalis L A . N Y. and London, for your undying support and love. Jeff "The Buzzard" Aldrich, Mike Bone. Chris Tobey, Danny Glass, Kevin Sutter, John Carter, Jeff Laufer, Marx Diller. Charlie D'Atri, Mike Allen. Fran Musso. Duane. Max. Jose. David and the entire Chrysalis family, we love ya all. Tour personnel - Rikk Feulner, Townsend Wessinger, Chuck Onkst. Bill Temple. Tim Benadetti. Ross Robinson. John Keller, and all our female friends around the world David Snowden, for having the best fan club around We're lucky to have you. our bro' 'til the end! Everyone at Cherokee Studios: Susan. Dee. Bruce, Joe. Chuck. Greg, Shivaun, Eddie and everyone else-you know who you are. Thanks. To all the retailers, one-stops and record stores around the world, we can't thank you enough. To all our families, for all you've sacrificed in your lives to make our dreams possible, and now they have become all our dreams to share together for always, mom, dad, Diane, Donna, Jessica, Elizabeth and Annemarie. You are my inspiration and this is for you. I love you. Frank, Phyllis, Vinnie, Robin. Gina, Dawn, and Vincenzo Ferraro. Annamaria. Gina. Lori. Gino. and Prima Magliocco, The Vastano's, and all the Cusanos-I love you all. Ed and Lahnie Slaughter and all The Slaughters, The Meeks, Lee, Mariana Stark and family, Jerry, Lorrie and family. The Franklins. C.P. and to God for making the impossible possible. Love and thanks. Thank You-Deb Rosner, Tommy Nast, all our friends at KNAC-thank you so much for your support, Gerri Miller, Beth Nussbaum, Arlett Vereecke, Kenny Kerner. Andy Secher. Paul Gallotta, Judy Weider, Jodi Summers. Mary Ann Casada, Lonn Friend. “Fingers," Marianne Hatfield, Gail Flug. M.S.I. and Westwood One, Aimee Kristi, Tonya McMasters, Mark Snider, T-Bone-thank you for everything, The Godfather; we love you, Trip Reeb, Dante Bonutto, Malcome Dome, Masa Itoh, Hiro Arishima, Koh Sakai. Fabio Testa. Davide Cinces, Violet Szilvas. Nat Lamp. Redbeard, Mark Didia, Curtiss Johnson, Ted Edwards, Pam Edwards, Charmaine King, Howard Bloom, Susan Crane, Ellen Golden. John, Jackie, and The 0 Morning Zoo, Ron Garrett-you were the first, and a very special thanks to the Rock N Roll Media all over the world who have supported us. We know who you are and we'll never forget you!! Iron Maiden-thanks for giving us the honor of touring with you. Alice Cooper-we loved your music then and we love it now. you are the original, thanks. Shep Gordon, Toby Mamis, Jackie King. Jeff Stein, Norm Graichen, Jeff Colen (who loves ya baby?). Kaye McCauley, Shelby Glick, T.K., "Awesome" John Fossum, Kym O'Donnell, Herb Decordova -thanks for your support. Funky Posters. Dominique Dinardo. Kuni. Hiroshi Kuwashima. Kuma. Pat “Oogie" Lucero. Pam Davis. Alex Richter. Eric Fleming, Donna McCarthy. Gene Barlotta. Holly Waddell. Joe Merente Jr.. Brian Radamacher, Joe Russo, Todd Cooper. Cynthia and Joanie at BMI, Tim Young, Greg Pecca. Ashley St. Jon. Big Lynn Branam, Stryper. RMS, Jeff Scott Soto. Phil Wolfe, Steve Rosen, Gary Prato. Arthur Spivack, Duffy Hecht, Rick Rawson-deepest thanks for your patience, love and friendship. I could never have made it through without you. Derek Spark- many, many thanks for your guidance, frendship and love. Thank you so much for being a part of my life. Connie and Mikey Jr. for putting up with Mikey Sr. throughout the recording of this record. All our new friends in Japan. Matt Feehery. Genghis Cohen, Wendy “Polar" Nichols, Mark Weiss, Neil Zlozower. William Hames, Gene Kirkland. Mike Gibbons. John Harrell. Dave Plastik. B.H.H.F., Riki and Taime’s cathouse-home away from home-wow! Hacienda. Golden Nugget. Caesar’s Palace and all our gamblin' buddies in Vegas. Charlie-thanks for the clothes, DC.. Clarence (for putting up with us), and everyone else who has been there for us We love you all! Grover and Christina Jackson. I could never repay you for all you've done for me. you'll always be number one. Ziggy and New Times Marketing, many thanks Topper Wolfer. Gil Griffith. Larry Morton. Clifford Castle. Eric Shea, Paul Gagon, Karl Dustman. Bob Cotton, Roy Edmunds. Pat Rogers, Pat Brown. Steve Caporale, Seymour Duncan. Steve Blucher. Larry Dimarzio. Tony Brewer and Barcus Berry, Lee Jackson. Steve Gromm at Fender. Gary Sunda. Blue Diamond Sound. Naoji Yoshida. Yozo Fakazawa, Mark Kessel. Yuske Inove. Guitar Center. Nadines. Jerry Vesely and every one at Vesely Music in Las Vegas, for going above and beyond the call of duty. Keith Karnaky and friends at The Drum Shop in Houston The following equipment was used in the making of this album Mark Slaughter, Audix Mies. Eventide Outboard Effects. Talon Voice Processor, all kinds of Washburn equipment, lots of Triumph TR-7 parts. Rollerskates, plenty of Reebok shoes to keep me on my toes Bobby Rock; Sonor Drums. Sabian Cvmbals, Pro Mark Sticks. Remo Heads and Roto Toms. misc. Corvette parts from Texas to L.A., Natures Choice Granola Bars. Dana Strum; Arbor Basses. Seymour Duncan & Barcus Berry Pickups. Electro-Voice Speakers. Carvin Speakers and Power Amps. Dean Markley Strings, Eventide Signal Processors. Vesta-Fire Signal Processors. Jim Dunlop Picks. U S. Sprint. Mastercard, plenty of Volvo American parts yeah-hoo! Vinnie Vincent; Jackson Guitars. Washburn Acoustic, and Carvin 6/12 Doubleneck, Laney, Marshall and Randall Amps. Seymour Duncan, Dinarzio and Barcus Berry Pickups. Eventide Signal Processors, Vesta-Fire Signal Processors, Jim Dunlop Picks, Ernie Ball Strings, Chuck Onkst Amp Modifications, Lifeline Cords, Floyd Rose Tremelos. Kramer, many thanks. Celestion Speakers, and lots of AMEX and Platinum card. Thanks to all involved companies, we’ll never forget you.
Attachments
ASG GO GO .png
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Brings back memories of purchasing asg the day it came out. I bought two copies of all three formats so I could keep one of each unopened. Read all the credits that day. I wonder what Kramer gear vv used if any?
Bye Bye
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

"I wonder what Kramer gear vv used if any?"

Maybe just some NFT Floyds, as Kramer had exclusive use of Floyds back then?
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

You didn't need to go through Kramer to get a Floyd.

They were only exclusive to Kramer for production guitars. Other manufacturers could not offer them.

They were available to the public though and if you wanted one on your Jackson you would buy it for them to put it on.

Otherwise Jackson offered the Kahler, and in 87 the Jackson Floyd, the JT6.
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Yes! What i meant.
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

What I was saying is that anybody could buy a Floyd through a guitar shop, no need to go through Kramer.

So no need for Our Warrior to thank Kramer for that.