Guitar AD has Gone

News and information from 2018 onwards
doublev

Guitar AD has Gone

Post by doublev »

the guitar ad has been made private.. something has gone wrong, i feel it.
doublev

Re: Guitar AD has Gone

Post by doublev »

He cleared all comments and took off the ad. His profile is clear.

I think thats the last we will hear from Vinnie, I think he's pulled the plug and gone back to where he came from.
vinnievincentguitar1's Channel Subscribed vinnievincentguitar1 has no videos available.

vinnievincentguitar1
Subscribed
Add as Friend | Block User | Send Message
Channel Views:5,151
Total Upload Views:17,770
Last Visit Date:6 days ago
Subscribers:69
Recent Activity
There hasn't been any recent activity.
Subscribers (69)

fwg001

slaughter...

Mistrouser

zoinksnj

gravebull

ShredReviews

VictorAmbler

zemsguitar11

FR3DD

dansavoie

mrsunbrea...

zytropeme

glynnraci...

metal94ss
see all
Channel Comments
There are no comments for this user.
Add Comment

doublev

Post by doublev »

i think it is over guys. I really feel it.

The experiment has finished. He has no way to communicate now the youtube has finished. I think something may have happened with the guitar deal.
doublev

Post by doublev »

no one will know how the hell to order the guitar. no way at all with out the youtube thing.
mp5999

Post by mp5999 »

so who would you think do I talk to get a real world price on one of the 4 guitars now ?
doublev

Post by doublev »

I bet they will stay in the palecki family forever because a contract has been signed.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Tom would be the first person to talk to, but we don't know the extent of Vinnie's father in law, Les', involvement. He may have been involved financially or to lend some credibility to the venture.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
doublev

Post by doublev »

Even if a site came up which it won't they will not be able to inform anyone that its there, but its over folks. Either its down to no sales or a fall out , but something happened.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Let's wait and see Dino. They may be coming back with something bigger and better, ie, they could have cleared it all for an announcement or something.
doublev

Post by doublev »

I don't see it. What I know of him is when he presses the button its red and it wipes out everything. Why wouldn't he just add the new one. He even cleared suzieqs post. I just know its the end.
doublev

Post by doublev »

Vinnie I wish you the best. You may not think it but we all love you.
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

I have to agree with Dino the whole deal has probably fallen over due to no orders being placed at namm. Why would Vinnie just pull the ad which was his only online promotion? He has given it a try and I suppose we just have to wait and see what transpires... Don't you just hate not knowing what's going on?? The catalogue for the guitar will never see the light of day and the four double v's from namm will sit locked away leaving us all wondering what will become of them...did anyone get around to actually ordering the catalogue?? If they weren't even printed there will be a few people out of pocket...I wish something would just work out as a success for Vinnie.. He has had it pretty tough and doesn't get anywhere near the respect that he deserves from Kiss fans. He saved their asses with Lick it up and gave them a hard contemporary edge in the early eighties that gave them their first platinum album since '79. Hopefully something does come of this guitar deal but with no online promotion how can he sell his product??
Hey man, I am cool, I am the Breeze...

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
This is not a Hate Forum Vinnie...Capisce!!?
Brooklyn has almost left the Building
doublev

Post by doublev »

The key is why would also clear profile comments and if a website was coming to replace it he would announce that on his YouTube channel. He has pulled the plug and maybe will try to write country tunes again. If this is true I feel for vv and tom both and anyone else who invested . The thing is how could they take orders when the phone and email don't work.. they should do what I said put them on ebay just to sell. They would get a good sale.
mp5999

Post by mp5999 »

well if this is truly the case he is even more schizo then I had feared. Did he expect to sell a hundred of these things and get paid in full over the weekend? Seriously, he gave hardly any notice or warning about the NAMM prevailing. Not to mention the guitars were admittedly not even finished, couldnt be played/handled by prospective customers , booth look like it was thrown together overnight etc. And the the day after the show he pulls the plug??????????? What if there were some interested dealers/distributors/clients who were truly interested - wouldnt you give them a chance to get home from NAMM , get back to work and go through the countless flyers, brochures, and other stuff they got from the show and decide what they are planning? Seriously, what if some dealer was waiting to get home this week from NAMM and let his multi millionaire client who collects guitars from the 80's - 90's era know that he could sell him a pink /silver VV, and a special gold flake limited edition? So then he gets the go ahead and pulls out the brochure from VV to contact them and finds -- NOTHING???
mp5999

Post by mp5999 »

plus I call bullshit that these guitars are not going to be sold. Someone ( Tom Palecki, VV's father in law, whoever) has invested a few bucks between the 4 guitars and the NAMM booth space and are going to want to at least recoup part of their investment. Even if they see they wont be profiting like VV probably made them think they would they would rather have some $ back then to sit on 4 chunks of shiny wood.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Tom easily has the most invested in those guitars, he built them!! What gets done with them now is anybody's guess, but maybe Tom will be able to try and sell them for some $$$.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Is the account still active at least or did he just delete the page ?

I choose to remain positive. Hope for the best, expect the worst.

My wish list for Vinnie :
*Health and Happiness
*Get a solid manager
*Recording contract with Favored Nations (Steve Vai)- release old and new music, concerts, instructional video,etc...
*VVV guitar released through DBZ guitars (Dean Zelinsky- former owner of Dean Guitars)

*****Vinnie might need help the most RIGHT NOW-For those of you that at least want to offer support to him- use the contact information that is available to us and offer some kindness.***
If not ,then maybe you should join a Vinnie bashing board like the E.S.P. toilet boys.
We can all call people on their bullshit, if Vinnie's social skills were better ,there would obviously be a lot less misunderstandings.
We all remain here because of love. SPREAD IT.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev

Post by doublev »

Yes he needs support and the others.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Sent to Tom via Facebook :

Tom,
Fanatastic job at NAMM on those Vinnie models. Please return my message. I 'm sure you would like to sell some guitars. You have built up a following of people that respect your work and would like to buy some of your guitars --Vinnie and non-related .

Vinnie has deleted the Youtube account. What's next ? Please tell us.

NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev

Post by doublev »

i think rick that maybe better kept private in my opinion. what do you say? I am 100% sure Vinnie and Tom both read this board.

Also I think a contract is in place so he will not be able to sell the guitar without v.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

I think it's fine. There's only positivity and truth in what I said. The guitars are fantastic and Vinnie shut down the Youtube account. What's next? What's going on? These mystery actions without explanation are not cool .

If either one of them thinks that I've been anything less than one of their most supportive fans then they are delusional.

Inform the people that are most likely to spread the word for your business endeavors .

Dino, WE have to be PRO-ACTIVE and positive. We need to do something good now.

NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev

Post by doublev »

yeah, rick. i get what you say. i missread what you wrote. excuse me for that.
this is all a little sad. We had 6 months of something happening and now it feels finished. maybe he will put out the music in a low key way like speedball jamm was put out.
no one wants to see it the end. remember how long we all waited and it would be a tragedy not to have anything out of this. VV wants his music out for sure.. he can not quit.. surely.
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

My brain's exploding! We can only hope Vin's got something bigger and better planned! But it still beggars logic to shut down the old info ad BEFORE starting a new one???
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
doublev

Post by doublev »

he now has now deleted his channel as i can not find it. something pissed him off big time. its in line with the day me and quentin got deleted and also when everyone got deleted from the dv board .

I am certain he has quit because he has no way of letting us know of any new website etc.

I wonder what the hell happened.
doublev

Post by doublev »

nothing is beyond belief with vinnie. thats what makes his music so good i believe.

like i say he wouldn't just fuck tom palecki and his father in law if it was just based on fan comments.. it has to be something within the group i believe.

just a guess.
syncophile42

Post by syncophile42 »

This is nuts.

To summarise, :

Vinnie apparently agrees to release his signature guitar and releases a trailer on Youtube.

For six months he makes no announcements or communications. His luthier is silenced.

NAMM posts details of a display booth for the guitars.

At the 11th hour, details of NAMM, literature, 2 new companies for production and sales, a website that isn’t up, a phone and email that don’t answer are announced on the Youtube video description only.

4 astonishing guitars are premiered at NAMM, the prices are equally astonishing.
Vinnie is nowhere to be seen. The representatives (Vinnie’s wife and the luthier) are very pleasant and accommodating, apparently the guitars are unfinished prototypes which Vinnie hasn’t get seen in the flesh.

The Youtube video description, the mouthpiece to the world, announces success at NAMM and new music in the future.

Vinnie’s representative is upbeat but is unsure what the new music is; Vinnie is very private. (Everything so far being a perfectly normal way to do things).

Immediately after the NAMM show the only information outlet is closed down, and the VV fan forum goes into meltdown.

The Youtube account is also deleted.

Apparently it’s job done, so long and thanks for all the fish.

What is going on? We can offer support, but support what?

Committed fans or fans who need to be committed? (myself included)

We can do little wait and see and of course speculate and dream.
"He attacked everything in life with a mix of extraordinary genius and naive incompetence, and it was often difficult to tell which was which." - Douglas Adams
doublev

Post by doublev »

well thats the current situation. If its still going a head its strange to close the only media source that VV has been using.
Please note I have speculated all this from evidence and gut feeling, but who knows.
syncophile42

Post by syncophile42 »

doublev wrote:well thats the current situation. If its still going a head its strange to close the only media source that VV has been using.
Please not I have speculated all this from evidence and gut feeling, but who knows.
Absolutely, and I'm not doubting your integrity; you probably have more insight than most and I respect that too.
"He attacked everything in life with a mix of extraordinary genius and naive incompetence, and it was often difficult to tell which was which." - Douglas Adams
syncophile42

Post by syncophile42 »

COMMINICATION VINNIE! AT LEAST GET SOMEONE TO HANDLE YOUR COMMINICATION VINNIE, FOR ****'S SAKE!

Said positively. :D
TheGoodDr

Post by TheGoodDr »

How's the smell of those Roses now??? No surprise really..... :(
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

wow...i was not expecting that , at all
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

TheGoodDr wrote:How's the smell of those Roses now??? No surprise really..... :(
Actually , The roses are blooming. Stay positive. Good things are in progress. You have to trust my word.

NEWBEGINNINGS
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

how you know , tell us
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Believe me, I'm not trying to be a dick. This is fact. Things are still happening. I felt the need to stop the chaos before it got too out of hand.

I know this AS FACT and you guys will have to trust my word. I would never bullshit you. Sorry if it seems like a game.

We must keep our comments positive even when we don't like something( :shock: like the price :shock: ).

This is a big step in the Vinnie community and we do not need anything less than positive support .
There are reasons for everything . Maybe those will come to light if some people could hold the DICK-O-METER UP before they post and and just remain positive and supportive.

If the cost is too much, so be it.
If he releases something you can afford, BUY IT.
There are a lot of things I want in this world that are out of my reach AT THE MOMENT.
If you want something bad enough, you will get it.

You catch more flies with honey.

NEWBEGINNINGS
TheGoodDr

Post by TheGoodDr »

I for one would seriously consider buying one of the 4 guitars that was on display at NAMM if things have gone belly-up. Otherwise, I'd love to see a cheaper version of the guitar for the fans who (exist within this forum) are genuine fans of Vinnie.

Thanks Poserboy for keeping the positive vibe! ***Sitting here waiting patiently for those flowers to bloom*** :)
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

TheGoodDr,

Things are not belly-up and show no signs of going in that direction.
We are simply thinking that way because we are all ill-informed.

When it comes down to it, there is ONE MAN that is running the show here and it's none of us.

We have to play the game HIS way for him to share the "TREASURE" with us. :wink: :wink: :wink:
I'm cool with that. You don't walk into someone else's house and take a shit on their furniture.

If we don't like something, then of course we have the right to speak our mind IN A RESPECTFUL AND NON-DEGRADING MANNER.

I ,for one , will keep the dick jokes rolling but I will not tolerate name calling and the like.

I am here as a fan of Vinnie Vincent. All of us ( including me) have been guilty of acting like a 5 year old whose mommy didn't buy him an ice cream.
Just because things are not happening when we would like or at our price doesn't call for whining and name calling. It calls for us to tell the folks that make the product what we would like.

As for the people affected by the box set, give Vinnie some time and make this a comfortable place. He may just surprise us and show up one day. He may answer our questions. Keep the faith or stay away from the forum for a while until you cool down. I don't want anyone's negativity to fuck this up for everyone.

NEWBEGINNINGS
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

The GoodDR. - O :D :D :D nly the first sentence of my last post was directed at you. Sorry if there was any confusion.

NEWBEGINNINGS
TheGoodDr

Post by TheGoodDr »

LOL....yeah, I figured that....my heart did sink at the first reading of your post as I thought "I haven't called anyone names here"....then I realised only the first section was really addressed to me.
But as I said before, your positive enthusiasm is warranted. Be sure to keep us all 'in the the loop'! :)
TJMonster

Post by TJMonster »

Well Rick, I hope your right. I wonder if I can put my app in if they are gonna be in full production? VV and Tom wouldn't have to worry about unauthorized version cause I would be working for them. The only reason I made the first guitar was because no one would make me one.
If you want to talk Guitars, PM me!
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

TJ, who knows? Give it a try. They might accept your offer. You have the skills now you just need the chance.

NEWBEGINNINGS
TJMonster

Post by TJMonster »

EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT?!?!? lol
If you want to talk Guitars, PM me!
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Better you than an offshore cheapo factory!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
doublev

Post by doublev »

Rick. I find what you say odd. If its not over, this is very strange. No telephone, no email, now no YouTube . It really seems like guitarmageddon did happen. I maybe ill informed but no one is informing anyone. Rick I can only figure you spoke to v as I see no other way you would come up with this.
doublev

Post by doublev »

Why would he wipe the ad and his YouTube account out the day after namm?
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

This is all crazy guys. Welcome to the world of Vinnie Vincent.

Let's just hope for the moment that Rick is correct too. I had a feeling that maybe it was just preparing for the next step. Since when has Vinnie done things the way we think he should do them? This is hopefully another example of that.
Skwint

Post by Skwint »

<< trying to remain positive.
Cruisin' downtown, Shakin' her love, Is that babe talkin' to me, Felt my heart drop, Women can't stop, Girl has got me on my knees, Baby baby babe don't make me wonder, Won't you let me in, She said - see you later, Shot down, I'll be back again
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Skwint wrote:<< trying to remain positive.
Ditto! Here's hoping he's still gonna blow us out of the water!
birnie

Post by birnie »

poserboy71 wrote:TheGoodDr,

Things are not belly-up and show no signs of going in that direction.
We are simply thinking that way because we are all ill-informed.

When it comes down to it, there is ONE MAN that is running the show here and it's none of us.

We have to play the game HIS way for him to share the "TREASURE" with us. :wink: :wink: :wink:
I'm cool with that. You don't walk into someone else's house and take a shit on their furniture.

If we don't like something, then of course we have the right to speak our mind IN A RESPECTFUL AND NON-DEGRADING MANNER.

I ,for one , will keep the dick jokes rolling but I will not tolerate name calling and the like.

I am here as a fan of Vinnie Vincent. All of us ( including me) have been guilty of acting like a 5 year old whose mommy didn't buy him an ice cream.
Just because things are not happening when we would like or at our price doesn't call for whining and name calling. It calls for us to tell the folks that make the product what we would like.

As for the people affected by the box set, give Vinnie some time and make this a comfortable place. He may just surprise us and show up one day. He may answer our questions. Keep the faith or stay away from the forum for a while until you cool down. I don't want anyone's negativity to fuck this up for everyone.

Love it!

I'm gunna put it out there and say, in case eyes are watcing, i'm prepared to pay $30US for a complete new CD of Muuuzak !
Burn it on your home PC, stick it your ink jet printer and show me the goods, i need it nag damnit!
Rap Man127

Post by Rap Man127 »

I have just emailed the Vinnie Vincent Order email again, maybe I get a response one day! Its worth a shot, just basically asked if I am still capable of purchasing a Vinnie guitar. Remember this could just be one giant stuff up and maybe all this is still going ahead, just like everyone else has said lets stay positive.
birnie

Post by birnie »

The Ad, well the youtube vid is back