Mike Brunn interview with VV 10.27.19

News and information from 2018 onwards
VVnoSHOW

Mike Brunn interview with VV 10.27.19

Post by VVnoSHOW »

VVnoSHOW

Re: Mike Brunn interview with VV 10.27.19

Post by VVnoSHOW »

Sort of boring. First hour or so is just talking about the Birthday Bash and the upcoming Metal Christmas.
Head to about the 50 minute mark and he breaks away from the MMC and starts to discuss 2021, future music, books and the VV Box Set
ChucknNorris

Post by ChucknNorris »

"I've been offered a TON of money to do a book. But i've decided to SELF PUBLISH" - Vinnie

RIIIIIIIIIIGHT.... LOL
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Is the box set a goer for next year? Is that the story? We need that rock removed from Vinnie's neck.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
metatron

Post by metatron »

Good on him. Hope it all works out
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Mike Brunn is the master of boring and lack of mystery and magic. You would have to pay me $500 to listen to him talk. On the level with rip as boring middle of the road freaks
Bye Bye
VVnoSHOW

Post by VVnoSHOW »

doublev2 wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:38 am Mike Brunn is the master of boring and lack of mystery and magic. You would have to pay me $500 to listen to him talk. On the level with rip as boring middle of the road freaks
It surprised me he had 4k subscribers. As I was listening to the interview I was thinking the same thing. Very dry, no energy.
metatron

Post by metatron »

Mike Brunn probably had to be that way.
-Almost like a when a politician is given the question before the interview or a predetermined agreement is set before the interview on what can or can't be is discussed. I'd say that would be standard operating procedures for most celebrates, politician, etc.

eg.....March 12, 2013- Senator Ron Wyden (D-Ore.) asks Director of National Intelligence James Clapper "Does the NSA collect any type of data at all on millions or hundreds of millions of Americans?". Director Clapper answered "No, sir ... not wittingly." Later that year, it was revealed the the NSA was
Watch Clapper choke

I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Mike Braunn is the exact opposite of rock music. he would have been the kind of guy to try and ban kiss in the day. Sad what happened to music
Bye Bye
Detroit

Post by Detroit »

ChucknNorris wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:10 pm "I've been offered a TON of money to do a book. But i've decided to SELF PUBLISH" - Vinnie

RIIIIIIIIIIGHT.... LOL
That is bad news. It most certainly mean that his book will never see the day of light. I wish he could publish it, though. But I doubt it. He hasn't been able to publish anything for ages. So why it would be different now? Bad decission (again). It still should be interesting read. Hopefully he doesn't write as he gives interviews; all boring talk and doesn't say anything. His book was the most interesting thing I've been looking for from him and now Im quite sure there wont be one.
Only the truth can set you free