Vinnie "bridge burner" interviews - guess who - Carmine

News and information from 2018 onwards
VVArchives

Vinnie "bridge burner" interviews - guess who - Carmine

Post by VVArchives »

The guy is a terrible interviewer. All he does is kiss butt. And he won't ask any good follow up questions or he won't call out Carmine for anything.

And his laugh is more annoying than Kamala Harris' and he does it constantly.

He doesn't ask about any of the history of the Rockers. Who was in the band. How it got formed. Anything.

He doesn't ask why he had a problem with Vinnie wanting to control his music. He didn't ask why Vinnie should let Carmine and the others have a piece when they didn't co-write it? He didn't ask why the band didn't just get rid of Vinnie and continue. I mean if they were so great, why couldn't they have moved forward without Vinnie and the songs he brought to the table?

Clearly by the way Carmine tanked this group when Vinnie wouldn't sell out to them, the group should have been Vinnie and the Rockers. Because it sure seems, without Vinnie, there wasn't enough substance to continue.

And the real reason Carmine agreed to work with Vinnie for the Graceland show. He needed the money. That's pretty obvious.

And to hear Bridge Burner laugh when Carmine is trashing Invasion and other things. I doubt he was ever really a fan. Just one more who wanted to "glob on" for attention.

Dude didn't even bust Carmine when he was talking about the "alleged" hit song he wrote. Although, everyone knows the real story behind that hit song.

I would also add, one of the worst Vinnie songs I've ever heard has Carmine's name attached to it - Drum City Rockers. I would really be hard pressed to come up with another Vinnie song that was worse than that.
drmoorejr

Re: Vinnie "bridge burner" interviews - guess who - Carmine

Post by drmoorejr »

VVArchives wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 3:22 am
The guy is a terrible interviewer.
Exactly. He is the tabloid interviewer of the music world. Nothing of substance and questions that have been asked already. I could do a far better interview. Never got the opportunity. I do like how Rick Beato interviews, He talks about music, everything else (such as personal life drama) is irreverent.
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

I do like how Rick Beato interviews, He talks about music,

And talks....and talks...and talks... :P

Informative guy but his videos get too bloody long!

But his son's Perfect Pitch! Holy #$%^ :shock: :shock: :shock:
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
drmoorejr

Post by drmoorejr »

shramiac wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:57 pm I do like how Rick Beato interviews, He talks about music,

And talks....and talks...and talks... :P

Informative guy but his videos get too bloody long!

But his son's Perfect Pitch! Holy #$%^ :shock: :shock: :shock:

Yes he does have a lot to say, but in fairness he is an educator, so thats what he is good at. But He does have shorter videos. I think something in more "layman's terms" would allow for people to who love music but do not want to learn or even think about theory enjoy a deeper discussion on the music of an artist without getting lost. Sure as hell would be better than talking about personal drama. I think Vinnie must get disappointed at some of the questions he is asked... but who knows. I would bet he gets bored of the same questions no doubt.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

That would be the same of anyone slightly famous and hugely famous. Interviews would be pretty tiring pretty quickly, same old questions over and over, but it's a necessary thing to keep you out there in the public eye and not be forgotten.

Imagine what Gene and Paul or Mick Jagger have been through, soooo many interviews.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
VVArchives

Post by VVArchives »

drmoorejr wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 2:16 am
Exactly. He is the tabloid interviewer of the music world. Nothing of substance and questions that have been asked already. I could do a far better interview. Never got the opportunity. I do like how Rick Beato interviews, He talks about music, everything else (such as personal life drama) is irreverent.

Even the Creatures in depth interview. Pretty much every single question he asked had already been asked/answered ages ago.
VVArchives

Post by VVArchives »

Genebaby wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 9:13 am That would be the same of anyone slightly famous and hugely famous. Interviews would be pretty tiring pretty quickly, same old questions over and over, but it's a necessary thing to keep you out there in the public eye and not be forgotten.

Imagine what Gene and Paul or Mick Jagger have been through, soooo many interviews.

I can understand when its a standard 3-5 minute hit but for hour long interviews I think it wouldn't be too hard to get in many questions that haven't been asked/answered numerous times.
drmoorejr

Post by drmoorejr »

VVArchives wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:26 am

Even the Creatures in depth interview. Pretty much every single question he asked had already been asked/answered ages ago.
There is a lot that could be asked about his contributions to Creatures Of The Night. I know for instance in a song Vinnie did not write "Saint And Sinner" I would ask about the interesting phrasing in the solo. I hear some of those notes played on a few open strings. great tones in that song.
VVArchives

Post by VVArchives »

drmoorejr wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 4:27 am

There is a lot that could be asked about his contributions to Creatures Of The Night. I know for instance in a song Vinnie did not write "Saint And Sinner" I would ask about the interesting phrasing in the solo. I hear some of those notes played on a few open strings. great tones in that song.

So many questions about that album. That time period. And we get same old same old stuff.

I don't know how big of a fan Mike Brunn really is. I think he just likes the attention. I was surprised Neil actually let him interview him about Creatures Fest. I guess Neil didn't get approval for that from Vinnie.
drmoorejr

Post by drmoorejr »

VVArchives wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 4:08 am
drmoorejr wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 4:27 am

So many questions about that album. That time period. And we get same old same old stuff.

I don't know how big of a fan Mike Brunn really is. I think he just likes the attention. I was surprised Neil actually let him interview him about Creatures Fest. I guess Neil didn't get approval for that from Vinnie.
... and these questions are ALL ABOUT THE MUSIC, I was the same as I am now, (about the music)... So what has changed?