The actual EMI/ Enigma history

News and information from 2018 onwards
drmoorejr

Re: The actual EMI/ Enigma history

Post by drmoorejr »

Luxor wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 3:52 am
doublev2 wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 2:09 am Here . Can't you search yourself ?

https://store.intrada.com/s.nl/sc.13/category.23504/.f
EMI/Capitol Records
EMI is one of the greatest names in the history of music, with roots stretching right back to beginnings of recording. EMI has always been at the forefront of music around the world, bringing artists as diverse and influential as The Beatles, Queen, Pink Floyd, Robbie Williams, The Beach Boys and Maria Callas to international prominence. EMI was acquired by UMG in 2012.
What is this garbage link supposed to prove??! Odd you can't come up with any actual legitimate news stories or anything else on the subject. You are really grasping at straws

You were proven you don't know anything about Capitol-EMI / Enigma. Just move on!
Luxor, Who are you? Is this Victor? You seem to have a lot of information VIctor was really doing well as a Vinnie Vincent/Cusano Historian... HE was supposedly removed from the groups, then re-added. You do not talk like Vinnie or Victor, but seem to have a ton of early day info.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Omg a new low.. a vinninie vincent historian haha
Bye Bye
Luxor

Post by Luxor »

drmoorejr wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 9:28 pm
Luxor wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 3:52 am
doublev2 wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 2:09 am Here . Can't you search yourself ?

https://store.intrada.com/s.nl/sc.13/category.23504/.f
EMI/Capitol Records
EMI is one of the greatest names in the history of music, with roots stretching right back to beginnings of recording. EMI has always been at the forefront of music around the world, bringing artists as diverse and influential as The Beatles, Queen, Pink Floyd, Robbie Williams, The Beach Boys and Maria Callas to international prominence. EMI was acquired by UMG in 2012.
What is this garbage link supposed to prove??! Odd you can't come up with any actual legitimate news stories or anything else on the subject. You are really grasping at straws

You were proven you don't know anything about Capitol-EMI / Enigma. Just move on!
Luxor, Who are you? Is this Victor? You seem to have a lot of information VIctor was really doing well as a Vinnie Vincent/Cusano Historian... HE was supposedly removed from the groups, then re-added. You do not talk like Vinnie or Victor, but seem to have a ton of early day info.
Well, I will neither confirm or deny nothing. Too many STALKERS etc that look in here. Including the worst of all... the guy who allegedly called up SIR. I wouldn't be surprised if they showed up at Vinnie's house etc. How Julian lets that #1 troll do anything is beyond me. He's broken every rule there is. Same with his sidekick Red.

And I have been accused of being Vinnie by several of the trolls and accused of being others.

I'm glad you think I have a ton of early day information. I was even accused on this board, I believe for not even being a fan back in the day. That was certainly laughable.

If I had been a fan back then I would have known Invasion didn't get any airplay on MTV. Kids didn't know who he was back then. You name it. All things that were not correct at all. But I still got accused of not being a fan.

Frankily with as much rotation and the # of weeks Boyz got played on MTV, it would have been impossible not to see the video even if you didn't watch that much MTV at all.

And the amount of metal mags that did stories on VVI were numerous. You'd have to not read any metal mag back in the day and not watch MTV at all to not know about VVI.
"This whole 'rotation' thing is absolutely meaningless and weird. It's most likely coming from label to save face" - DoubleV
Luxor

Post by Luxor »

drmoorejr wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 12:22 am
Luxor wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:38 pm
drmoorejr wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:12 am
Luxor wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 12:47 am
I'm sorry you don't think songs like "Genesis", "Nuke It", "Get The Led Out" and others are "something of worth".
..because there are FAR better songs from Vinnie, like "Over You" and "Gypsy In Her Eyes"... and a country song called "Born A Country Girl" that I haven't had the chance to hear....

But you disagree with RedInTheSky and his big fan Teej that Vinnie hasn't done anything of worth since 1988?

I like "Over You" but I certainly wouldn't call it far better ...

I really enjoy "Gypsy" but that's prior to Ronald Reagan leaving office. Very strong song.

Yes I disagree. Vinnie has, but if it was since George W. Bush days then I would agree. But regardless, "Over You" is a masterpiece and the song has been neglected by Vinnie. It should have been released as a fully produced song. I fault Vinnie. If that was my song, I would sell my soul or kill a person to have it recorded and produced and released. I have so many ideas for that song, but Vinnie just doesn't have any motivation. That enough that some should have told Vinnie to his face he fucked up, and can only blame himself. Everything doesn't matter... Thats my biggest issue, next is no public performance of FULL songs... very far down my list was the Fan Jam thing, but on the list none then less.

Remember, he did try and market alot of those great songs back in the tape. The publishing tape was out there. Its shocking nobody did pick up those songs to record.

Now maybe he should have gotten a female country artists and a male artist to do versions of those (acoustic).

I would have loved to have heard Garth doing "A Million To One" or "Back On The Streets"

Or Keith Urban doing "Forbidden"

Some female artist doing "Love Kills".

Just think if Garth or some other huge star did put one of those songs on an album or played live.

But now, who knows. Some could be afraid to cut because of the "Allegations" (that I think almost all of us know are bs) against him (wife/dogs). That could be a hindrance these days. Everyone so worried that someone might get offended.
"This whole 'rotation' thing is absolutely meaningless and weird. It's most likely coming from label to save face" - DoubleV
Luxor

Post by Luxor »

drmoorejr wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 12:26 am I will go further to say, have Kelly Clarkson sing it... She has a great voice. See Vinnie as smart as he is, is so short sighted that he is sabotaging every opportunity he gets,
I love Kelly. I just got her new cd in the mail the other day.

Personally, I'd rather hear Carrie Underwood do Vinnie material. She's a rocker at heart. She's playing with Guns and Roses. She was on the Nashville Motley Crue tribute album. Does Joan Jett stuff.

But again, if any of them looked up the "allegations" against him from 12 years (?) ago. They could be too afraid to use the material.
Luxor

Post by Luxor »

Genebaby wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 7:56 am I posted a while ago that a killer combination would be Vinnie working with Lady Gaga, I would love to hear what he could make her do.
She's got some pipes. I thought she really crushed it in "A Star Is Born".

One who could really bring some attitude to some of his songs would be Miley Cyrus. I could really picture her doing bad ass versions of songs like "Killer" or "Unholy".
drmoorejr

Post by drmoorejr »

Luxor wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 2:46 am Some could be afraid to cut because of the "Allegations" (that I think almost all of us know are bs) against him (wife/dogs). That could be a hindrance these days. Everyone so worried that someone might get offended.

Doubt it... the dog issue, that was thoroughly explained and not an issue. We have 53 chickens at home, in the winter when one is killed by a preditor, how can I bury it in frozen ground? Thats not even close to being an issue.. If Amber Heard can shit in someone's bed, and STILL get a movie deal in less than a year, I am sure the other stuff can be set aside.
drmoorejr

Post by drmoorejr »

Luxor wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 2:49 am
Personally, I'd rather hear Carrie Underwood do Vinnie material. She's a rocker at heart. She's playing with Guns and Roses. She was on the Nashville Motley Crue tribute album. Does Joan Jett stuff.

ahh good choice.
Luxor

Post by Luxor »

drmoorejr wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 3:04 am
Luxor wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 2:46 am Some could be afraid to cut because of the "Allegations" (that I think almost all of us know are bs) against him (wife/dogs). That could be a hindrance these days. Everyone so worried that someone might get offended.

Doubt it... the dog issue, that was thoroughly explained and not an issue. We have 53 chickens at home, in the winter when one is killed by a preditor, how can I bury it in frozen ground? Thats not even close to being an issue.. If Amber Heard can shit in someone's bed, and STILL get a movie deal in less than a year, I am sure the other stuff can be set aside.
Maybe the dog thing wouldn't be an issue, but the other part could certainly be one. Look how often Tom would throw those disgusting allegations about that out there. That's why I can't have any respect for him. I saw the way he tried to use that garbage in his dispute with Vinnie. How "scared" she was on the phone when Vinnie called etc. Sorry, I don't believe it for one bit.

Look how many jobs Johnny Depp didn't get during that whole time because of Amber's made up allegations? Only until his attorney's brutally destroyed her in court did things start to turn around for him.
drmoorejr

Post by drmoorejr »

Luxor wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2023 1:08 am
drmoorejr wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 3:04 am

Maybe the dog thing wouldn't be an issue, but the other part could certainly be one. Look how often Tom would throw those disgusting allegations about that out there. That's why I can't have any respect for him. I saw the way he tried to use that garbage in his dispute with Vinnie. How "scared" she was on the phone when Vinnie called etc. Sorry, I don't believe it for one bit.

Look how many jobs Johnny Depp didn't get during that whole time because of Amber's made up allegations? Only until his attorney's brutally destroyed her in court did things start to turn around for him.
I don't even know who Tom is.. sorry.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Tom is the maker of the stolen AZG guitars. Lux doesn't believe things that are real. The allegations may be disgusting, but they are true. Does that make Vinnie the disgusting one? His behaviour with Tom certainly was, but hey, that didn't happen.

Tom was a gentle soul, Vinnie, not so much, no matter how much he smiles in public. He's like the lizard people in V, there is something else underneath that smiling facade.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
Luxor

Post by Luxor »

Genebaby wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 8:34 am Tom is the maker of the stolen AZG guitars. Lux doesn't believe things that are real. The allegations may be disgusting, but they are true. Does that make Vinnie the disgusting one? His behaviour with Tom certainly was, but hey, that didn't happen.

Tom was a gentle soul, Vinnie, not so much, no matter how much he smiles in public. He's like the lizard people in V, there is something else underneath that smiling facade.

No, I don't believe Tom's allegations. There is nothing to support them so far except Tom's claim. He refused to post the contract. He admitted the contract was one sided towards Vinnie and he admitted the cops would do nothing.

But I was talking about the allegations Tom knew nothing about except reading garbage in the paper and he played them up totally to slam Vinnie. That's why I have no respect for him at all.

And they are just allegations. You have no idea if they have validity or not. You say they are true as fact but you don't know.

I think you believed someone elses "claims" and I think we all know now for sure .... about those.

You talked to Tom a few times and you believe him. But did you see the contract even in private? Did you DM you a copy and ask you not to share? If not, you don't seem to know anymore about the situation than anyone else. And nothing was done in all those years to do anything more to get them back or get the money for them. So its safe to say, Vinnie was the rightful owner.

Let that be a lesson in signing heavily one sided contracts. Vinnie refused to sign that. Mark St John regretted signing Contract From Hell. And from his ex-wife's comments, Bruce probably did as well. If the contract isn't right, you've got to be willing to walk away. Thankfully, Vinnie did walk away from KISS. He did the right thing.