Vinnie Vincent's 'Judgement Day': New Album Set for November Release - Will It Ever Arrive?"🎵🎸

News and information from 2018 onwards
Genebaby
Site Admin

Re: Vinnie Vincent's 'Judgement Day': New Album Set for November Release - Will It Ever Arrive?"🎵🎸

Post by Genebaby »

Actually, they did some anniversary merchandise for LIU, but not a box set. I wonder what the prerequisites are for that to happen? So far it's only Destroyer and Creatures.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
teej

Re: Vinnie Vincent's 'Judgement Day': New Album Set for November Release - Will It Ever Arrive?"🎵🎸

Post by teej »

I doubt they have anything left over from creatures.. and since vv co-wrote pretty much all the album the only thing they may have is for off the soundboard release .. that I might be interested in .. I've toyed with the Donnington 96 one since I was there but haven't as yet .. I had a bootleg yrs back and it wasn't their best performance even though the gig was legendary
We will make monkies of these monkies

One time owner of the first ever Monster VVV, and one time owner of the Origional series Jackson VVV
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Yeah, bootlegs can be hit and miss even if they are high quality recordings. They are what they are, a representation of the show that was recorded, and it can seem different to hear it without being there, seeing and experiencing the live show.

Donington 96 would have been awesome to be at, how cool man. I'd love to have been there, and then to get the audio/video of the show.

For LIU I'm sure there is stuff in the vault to surprise us, but KISS don't seem as keen to celeberate that album as much as Creatures, though it was a bit better and was their first unmasked album, so there's lots to celeberate, if they want to.
ankh

Post by ankh »

GB,about Donington 96,i was there as well... nothin to write home about..from my point of view, it was a lackluster perfomance.. icould say more but even with low expectations,i was disappointed.It was clear how much they simply wanted to recoup money and fame, but without putting to much effot in it.
“Men are apt to be much more influenced by words than by the actual facts of the surrounding reality.” I.Pavlov

MY YOU TUBE CHANNEL:
http://www.youtube.com/user/mesolimbicn ... sults_main

Lemmy: "Can you hear this horrible sound coming out of my monitors?"
Monitor guy: "No."
Lemmy: "Neither can I.Turn me up!"
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Wow, that was sooooo early in the reunion you'd think they were gonna be on fire, and of course they were SOOO young, though the press at the time called them OLD!!!! They had no idea what an old KISS member is. Fast forward to 2023 and take a look, LoL.