What's the story about the 2004 picture of Vinnie?

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
Tord13stalk

What's the story about the 2004 picture of Vinnie?

Post by Tord13stalk »

I saw a while back a picture of Vinnie that was taken in 2004 on his official facebook group, is there any info about that photo or any interesting stories or theories? Or was it simply a bunch of Kiss fans that were lucky enough to come across him and have a picture of him taken?

There is apparently a guy (from Vinnie's official fb group) that knows the story but refuses to share it, this is what he wrote regarding that photo "this photograph has long been known and in 2004 was considered the last known one at that time ... and I already showed it here ... and I know the story behind this photo ... but I cannot share it now and tell the story".
Genebaby
Site Admin

Re: What's the story about the 2004 picture of Vinnie?

Post by Genebaby »

Do you mean the one where he's holding the poster (lithograph) and wearing slippers?
Commander in chief - VVF Army
Tord13stalk

Post by Tord13stalk »

Yes
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

I'm not sure what the secrecy is about. There was an Australian based KISS shop that produced those lithographs and amazingly got Vinnie to sign them and pose with one.

A few people here, myself included, got one of these through a guy on here, maybe ten years ago?

Mine is stored away still but I know one of us got theirs framed. I should frame mine.
Commander in chief - VVF Army