Invasion

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
LexxCusano

Invasion

Post by LexxCusano »

This is a clip of my old band... inspired to vinnie! the tracks are remastered now!!

PD: Please watch the covers jajaja enjoy us! :D

[youtube][/youtube]
doublev2

Re: Invasion

Post by doublev2 »

Lexx do you still speak with Sandra? Good tribute too
Bye Bye
LexxCusano

Post by LexxCusano »

no.. sandra it's lost in space.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Can you explain luxx and Lexx? Thanks
Bye Bye
gonnarock

Post by gonnarock »

Great clip Lexx. :D
metatron

Post by metatron »

Cool :D
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
n3p

Post by n3p »

Cool - the second part really reminds me of 'Buckethead - Jordan' 8)

[youtube][/youtube]
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast
LexxCusano

Post by LexxCusano »

yes.. is the part of song of buckethead... haha it's a great music. but vinnie is god! the album go to stores in february... sound's like a 80's glam band.
Vdog

Post by Vdog »

doublev2 wrote:Can you explain luxx and Lexx? Thanks
I've been watching this question come up for months. The answers alway leave me scratching my head. A whole family uses one account, but doesn't identify themselves individually when posting, so you could be talking to one of many. Something like that. It's a strange one fo show :?:
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

everyone on sandras account is her family. They borrow. You actually dont know which one is typing. We thought lexx was one of the family. Sandra had many accounts on this board and on the dv when i ran it. She ran the fb page that out right fooled many when she claimed to be the real vinnie (but had major english problems). She spoke to many famous musicians as vinnie. What I and many can not figure out is why vv has her on his forum when she was the only person caught faking to be the man himself. Maybe its the fact she is willing to go to extreme measusres to prove her love for him. There were posts from Carmine Appice and other famous people thinking they were speaking to vinnie when they were not.. it was sandra. lol.

Lexx I am sure knows about this. She says her husband doesn't have internet access yet he emails and fb's me and Rick. She is a liar but i suppose its all in the name of VV. So he maybe cool with it.
Bye Bye
vvjunkie

Post by vvjunkie »

Its funny how she could come on this board with no problem but I get blame for comming and not even a member at kick to the F***ING curb. Piss off no good c**k suckin muther damn never piss off an italian woman off
If you see me fallen and endless fall
If you hear me calling a never ending call
If you see me bleeding I'm losing control
If you see me dying I'm dying alone.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

haha. she was pm'ing me on this board like 4 times a day. saying stuff like my family are saving money to take a bus to America to find vinnie. (before she used to speak to him). She was asking for his address over and over. I really thought they could hurt him, but how wrong i was. She was on this board from the start I think and also on the board when i started the dv.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

you can see some of her posts at sandra 41 here. just click on members above and then 's' and you can see what she wrote. she registered with another name too but i forgot. maybe vic remembers.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

this is one of the interesting threads http://vvforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=13& ... 9296#p9296
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

no question that she actually deserved to be sued by vinnie but he loves her. Go figure.

now her kids are
I have 3 children: Florence, erick and Luxx
I thought they had different names??
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

the lies and changes of story are just amazing. she said she was vinnie and her daughter (i thought her ) said she was married to vinnie. They has 100s of fb friends including a lot of famous musicians including the drummer from treasure and many many other big bands believing she was really vinnie and the daughter was married to him.

These people are very very dangerous and I believe will cause him physical harm.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Sandra even sent Jack the Treasure CD that he didn't know had been released. I saw on fb that he posted a photo to what he thought was Vinnie's fb thanking vv.
I am not sure what happened after. I am thinking sandra must have said she works for vinnie or something thats why the cd came from argentina. Anyway she is and was fooling a lot of vv's musician friends.
Bye Bye
vvjunkie

Post by vvjunkie »

I'm glad you said something about this vinnie said he would visit them and give them front row seats to his so call come back. My husband said that they might kidnap vinnie. I told him they think he's GOD. Its crazy. They just might he better watch out for them and I do not trust Lucia or Maria who ever the hell she is just a tease really vinnie I know you want to tap that with your horny ass shy psst right we know your not by the lyrics you write. I loved you always told you how much I adored you how much you helped me in my life so many times. You were my life my everything to me if I went a day without listening to your music then I was mot well. I helped you invade this place got banned from here. For you to save our forum. I bet you did not tell you loyal angels that I emaileds you every chance I had you then banned me from your email not man enough to say I give her a chance I wanted to die because I was so hurt then you said I showed my true colors by listening to what others were saying about you. Well your out numbered these people gave me another chance and I am truely happy. If you want to call me everything in the book go ahead I really do not give a flying f**k because you pissed me off if I made you angry well I'm not the first to do it since you love to keep a grudge on people the only thing we are guilty of is loving your music and beg for more. You are the mouse that runs in the shadow of your own life. If you need help get it. I for one know how it is being inside all day I have my animals to keep me and my husband who loves me dearly and I do as well. I wrote from my heart with my poems. Which are in a book that my high school teacher wrote and asked me to send him some I was going to write a special note to you but I said FUCK IT.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

yeah they are totally crazy for vinnie. its also Ace and Hanoi Rocks as well as any glam metal bands. now they think nothing else other than vinnie and i do think they will go to his house especially if they are booted.

What I dont get is that vv even posted on his youtube that their is a fraud vinnie vincent facebook and it is not him, but its his best friend on his own board. Either he doesnt believe it or he loves the extremes she and the family go to. He most likely will ask them to come to his house to wipe his ass and cook food. Talk shit to them all day and make them be his slaves. And they would be happy. But I do think its much more dangerous than that. To actually fake being him and his wife and convince so many famous people. Its nuts and I really dont understand vinnie one bit. He is playing with fire.
Bye Bye
Vdog

Post by Vdog »

She must be the "confidante" Cusano mentioned to me after he accused me of all sorts of crazy nonsense. Anyone who was on his forum was basically traced, once their username from other forums was discovered she or Cusano would search posts to find stuff on you. I wouldn't mind..... I never hid my FAQ ID on Cusano's forum. Basically she spent her time trawling the various forums looking for stuff to report to him. Selling out fellow fans to try and make herself look better, all the while chatting with us on his forum like friends. I don't buy the whole family using one name thing at all.

It's probably all just one mad bird that Cusano has been banging or trying to bang. The fact that Cusano has absolutely no issue with her pretending to be him leads me to believe he's behind all of it. The purpose for that is beyond me. Why else would she be the only person on earth who can post here and on his douche forum if he wasn't directly linked to her.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

he likes people who will drop everything for him. Slaves basically.
Bye Bye
Vdog

Post by Vdog »

I'm not convinced she isn't closer to him than merely a dumb fan. He attacks people based on nothing more than her say so. It denotes a much closer relationship that just him using her dumb ass to feather his ego.
Last edited by Vdog on Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

yeah, i dont get it . i know she didn't know him before dv or she wouldn't be emailing me as much as she did and all the picture sharing that was going on. I dont get why he believes her. The more we talk about her like this the more he likes her. He is like Sandra look they are saying shit about you.. are you going to just sit back and take it?

She got the boot and angel got her back on too. Angel another that got the boot who still loves him.
Bye Bye
vvjunkie

Post by vvjunkie »

Yeah angel emailed me not to longer when I joined said she went thru the same thing that I went thru.on the forum she would say somethings to vinnie half the time she was ill or on the road somewhere saying she could feel the sadness that vinnie had she would call me sister tina but the email sounded like vinnie because she said sweetie and that's what vinnie would call me why she did not want me to tell. Ya'll. Was crazy said it would stir things up why I do not know.
gonnarock

Post by gonnarock »

Wow. Crazy things for sure. :shock:
It makes me very sad that my friend vvjunkie had to have this happen to her. :cry:
vvjunkie

Post by vvjunkie »

gonnarock wrote:Wow. Crazy things for sure. :shock:
It makes me very sad that my friend vvjunkie had to have this happen to her. :cry:
aaww thank you GR I'm getting better everyday its still hard I'm glad I have you guys here. I'm a tough cookie. Vinnie hopefully will come to his census and relize that I'm a good person and he was the wrong one.
gonnarock

Post by gonnarock »

vvjunkie wrote:
gonnarock wrote:Wow. Crazy things for sure. :shock:
aaww thank you GR I'm getting better everyday its still hard I'm glad I have you guys here. I'm a tough cookie. Vinnie hopefully will come to his census and relize that I'm a good person and he was the wrong one.
You are so welcome. :) I know you have been through so much and it wasn't fair at all. You are a tough cookie and I think you are really cool! :D I hope Vinnie will come for all of us and know we aren't trying to hurt him.
vvjunkie

Post by vvjunkie »

Wishful thinking for all of us. Man that would be awesome.

Post by 1031 »

This is some pretty weird stuff people....But I guess its just another day at Vinnies place

NOW FOR SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT
[youtube][/youtube]
OR IS IT ?
Guitars good, drugs booze.. bad

The worlds best qoute ever
"take your Massengill-soaked vibrator from your wretched gutter clam"
metatron

Post by metatron »

vvjunkie wrote:Its funny how she could come on this board with no problem but I get blame for comming and not even a member at kick to the F***ING curb. Piss off no good c**k suckin muther damn never piss off an italian woman off

Hey Pisan, whatz da matta you? :D , Tell us how you really feel? Don't hold back. Something tells me you don't like her. Can't put my figure right on it, but I get a feelin' :D :D :D .
But seriously vvjunkie, don't let this crap get you down. Life's too short. :D
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

we love Tina here and I guess she is the reason for the much increased traffic in the past week or two. I think Tina is over it all now.
Bye Bye
metatron

Post by metatron »

Look, that's all have a big ol' choc singalong...Now Dino, Marco, Kevin, Tina & Wolfi (our Italian gentleman in Germany) all join in. Don't be shy, ya hear. :D Hey Cusano, you big choc, join in, fuck ya :D

[youtube][/youtube]
(Fuck I hated this song when I was a kid.) :lol: :lol: :lol:
gonnarock

Post by gonnarock »

doublev2 wrote:we love Tina here and I guess she is the reason for the much increased traffic in the past week or two. I think Tina is over it all now.
Tina you rock. :D
vvjunkie

Post by vvjunkie »

My grandma wee wee use to sing that to me OMG that brought back tears of joy. I use to cry when my mom would pick me up from my FRADELLA side which was my real dad family. You guys are awesome and I thank you from the bottom of my heart. Sandra I thought she was my friend and with me if you are a friend of its forever I just think about all the parties we had on the forum was such good times and then WHAM your out. I remember the last thing I said on the board I COULD USE A BLOODY MARY AND A GOOD JOAN JET SONG. And someone did. I just can not see why she would be so back stabbing BITCH. And for Vinnie to be hateful towards me shows some how somewhere he was happy to have a fan that was called a junkie. And liking my dark side I would show all my emotions from my poems I would write. Lately they stopped. I was on a role when I was on the DV. Maybe I would post them. When I listen to vinnie I first hear his song I'm in love I have to hear that beautiful voice of his. I'm a tough cookie and I'm strong getting stronger everyday. But I thank you guys for helping me so much . You know I never liked MARDI GRAS. But I know this year I. Am going to have fun. PARTY who wants KING CAKE.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

mardi gras is good but the tourists ruin it. lol
Bye Bye
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

I was in New Orleans during Mardi Gras about ten years ago and didn't even bother getting off of the tour bus because of what Dino just said.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

if you like listening to play that funky music white boy over and over again getting wasted on frozen daiquiris wearing Levis Dockers and a Pittsburg Steelers jacket then Mardi Gras in the Quarter maybe for you.. haha
Bye Bye
vvjunkie

Post by vvjunkie »

1031 wrote:This is some pretty weird stuff people....But I guess its just another day at Vinnies place

NOW FOR SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT
[youtube][/youtube]
OR IS IT ?
Oh this is so freaky shit man. I am a lost of words. OMG LMAOF.
gonnarock

Post by gonnarock »

doublev2 wrote:if you like listening to play that funky music white boy over and over again getting wasted on frozen daiquiris wearing Levis Dockers and a Pittsburg Steelers jacket then Mardi Gras in the Quarter maybe for you.. haha
I love the plastic necklaces they throw haha. That is my interest in the Mardi Gras. :lol: I have tons of those necklaces. haha Fun stuff! :D
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

The ONLY way one gets a necklace at Mardi Gras is by flashing some BOOBIES !!!! :D :D :D :D

NEWBEGINNINGS
vvjunkie

Post by vvjunkie »

poserboy71 wrote:The ONLY way one gets a necklace at Mardi Gras is by flashing some BOOBIES !!!! :D :D :D :D
yep the bigger the better bead and for the guys the bigger the dick the better the bead...lol
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

I would say something but I respect your hubby... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

NEWBEGINNINGS
vvjunkie

Post by vvjunkie »

poserboy71 wrote:I would say something but I respect your hubby... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
its all good thanks. Your cool man \m/ \m/....
gonnarock

Post by gonnarock »

poserboy71 wrote:The ONLY way one gets a necklace at Mardi Gras is by flashing some BOOBIES !!!! :D :D :D :D
...I rest my case... :lol:

So as I was saying, I have TONS of the plastic necklaces... :twisted:
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

So that WAS you last year!!!!!! :P :P :P
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
metatron

Post by metatron »

gonnarock wrote:
Ok, I'm leaving this room now. I'm almost old enuff to be your Dad. You & I need to have a talk young lady.
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Discipline that child!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm probably older than Dannii!!!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
metatron

Post by metatron »

I'm almost scared to say I'd spank her.
(cause she'd probably enjoy it.)
gonnarock

Post by gonnarock »

metatron wrote:
gonnarock wrote:
Ok, I'm leaving this room now. I'm almost old enuff to be your Dad. You & I need to have a talk young lady.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Sure dad, what's up? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
metatron

Post by metatron »

gonnarock wrote:
metatron wrote:
gonnarock wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Sure dad, what's up? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
See GonnaRock, your going about it all wrong... plastic necklaces are worth shit. You should be demanding they give you 'Pearl Necklaces'. See kid, that's thinking with your head.
(Don't listen to me, I'm not a role model for your life)