Money

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
Iceman75

Money

Post by Iceman75 »

How does Vinnie financially support himself?
Is he broke/bankrupt or rolling in the dough?
MatthewF

Re: Money

Post by MatthewF »

I imagine broke or near it. It has to be expensive to sue the KISS machine 23 times and lose everytime.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

He lives really humble. His wife was making money when together. I would guess he still gets a tiny amount of royalties after garnished and his imports may help.
No one wants him to be broke and wish him the best even if he would not give a shit about us .
Bye Bye
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

I would think he's barely making it...but always manages to pull through with all those imports and all. Wouldn't want to see him broke and with nothing.
BigEd

Post by BigEd »

He could make a quick $25,000 to $50,000 for 1 night in Bridgeport....not bad for 2-3 hours work !!!
Possio

Post by Possio »

what kind of goods are imported and sold? (china I suppose, like everything else these days..?)
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

Shame. I had 3k at one time free to spend on whatever I chose. Should have used it to get him to do a one person concert for me :D bet he would have taken it xD
metatron

Post by metatron »

AnkhWarrior wrote:Shame. I had 3k at one time free to spend on whatever I chose. Should have used it to get him to do a one person concert for me :D bet he would have taken it xD
Offers of 20K have been put forward to him to play to a small group of people (actually for one person) & he didn't accept. Go figure :?:
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

metatron wrote:
AnkhWarrior wrote:Shame. I had 3k at one time free to spend on whatever I chose. Should have used it to get him to do a one person concert for me :D bet he would have taken it xD
Offers of 20K have been put forward to him to play to a small group of people (actually for one person) & he didn't accept. Go figure :?:
Wow. He sure is rude >.<

Won't take lots of cash to play for people. But is willing to take anywhere from 3k-9k for his guitars, or charging $500 just to join a forum and be able to talk to him lol....

We don't care how ya look, Vinnie. Yeah, you're 60 now. Can't stay young forever!
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

I was lucky enough to have a few good exchanges with him in different decades.
To Hell with the bad stuff.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
AceAlive1

Post by AceAlive1 »

AnkhWarrior wrote:
metatron wrote:
Wow. He sure is rude >.<

Won't take lots of cash to play for people. But is willing to take anywhere from 3k-9k for his guitars, or charging $500 just to join a forum and be able to talk to him lol....

We don't care how ya look, Vinnie. Yeah, you're 60 now. Can't stay young forever!

i TRIED arranging a concert back in 2003 with vinnie thru the club i worked for. i was on kissfaq at the time and someone floated me his email addy.....so we got to talking and obviously nothing came out of it, but he went into specifics asking how big the place was and how many people it held. so i figured "ok he MIGHT come out of hiding and id' get to meet him" he woulda done some great numbers because bret michaels was there that year and there had to be at least 2,000 people in there.
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

AceAlive1 wrote:
AnkhWarrior wrote:
metatron wrote:
Wow. He sure is rude >.<

i TRIED arranging a concert back in 2003 with vinnie thru the club i worked for. i was on kissfaq at the time and someone floated me his email addy.....so we got to talking and obviously nothing came out of it, but he went into specifics asking how big the place was and how many people it held. so i figured "ok he MIGHT come out of hiding and id' get to meet him" he woulda done some great numbers because bret michaels was there that year and there had to be at least 2,000 people in there.
:/ he just goes in circles, a never ending cycle. Shame. But at least you tried and had the privilege to speak to him about it
AceAlive1

Post by AceAlive1 »

AnkhWarrior wrote:
AceAlive1 wrote:
AnkhWarrior wrote:
metatron wrote:
Wow. He sure is rude >.<

:/ he just goes in circles, a never ending cycle. Shame. But at least you tried and had the privilege to speak to him about it

i should have tried harder i guess LOL. i was doing everything in my power to assure him it was a decent place and no creepy bastards that frequented it. he seemed to be worried more about how many people it held so that i guess there was no chance he'd be playing in front of a ton of people. maybe stage fright? idk......

if thats what he needed, i woulda have done it cuz the club was a great fixture downtown before it was torn down to make way for the arena.
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

AceAlive1 wrote:
AnkhWarrior wrote:
AceAlive1 wrote:
AnkhWarrior wrote:
metatron wrote:
Wow. He sure is rude >.<

i should have tried harder i guess LOL. i was doing everything in my power to assure him it was a decent place and no creepy bastards that frequented it. he seemed to be worried more about how many people it held so that i guess there was no chance he'd be playing in front of a ton of people. maybe stage fright? idk......

if thats what he needed, i woulda have done it cuz the club was a great fixture downtown before it was torn down to make way for the arena.
I think he has a problem with how he looks. Wants people to think he still looks like he did in the 80's :p
But ya did what you could. Unless he himself truly wants to make a comeback, no one, no matter what they say or do, is going to get him to get back onstage.
All he seems to do is run people in circles; teasing us with the possibility of him returning. Or maybe he really does want to make a comeback but is scared to do so for whatever reason. Who knows.
I wont give up hope but the chances are slim. The man is 60. Not saying age is a factor to him not returning. But time goes by fast...and the clock is ticking.
BigEd

Post by BigEd »

I'm not comparing the two but here is a 65 yr old man who once had long hair, he's still doing what he loves, regardless of what he presently looks like, still selling-out shows while giving his fans the music & memories of their lives. People don't care what he looks like...they just want to hear his music !!! Vinnie, it's never too late...this could be You !!!
[youtube][/youtube]
Portillo

Post by Portillo »

I think about Vinnie and his financial situation 1000 times a day.
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

Vinnie's too embedded in his ways. Unless God himself told Vinnie he needs to get back out there, Vinnie wont do anything.

I still have hope but it's all slim.
metatron

Post by metatron »

AnkhWarrior wrote:Vinnie's too embedded in his ways. Unless God himself told Vinnie he needs to get back out there, Vinnie wont do anything.

God has spoken to Vinnie.
He gave him gifts & talents that others would have given anything to have.
But he has decided in his grand wisdom to squander those talents & gifts that God bestowed upon him.
He could have cultivate, nurture, and develop them into something bigger, and grander and shared all that with the world, but he choose to squander what God has given him.
He choose to waste his gifts and talents. How sad is that. Shame on you Vinnie.
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
metatron

Post by metatron »

Vinnie, like Jani Lane wrote in the song 'Andy Warhol Was Right'
'Why did God make you so famous, when he only spit on me?'

[youtube][/youtube]
May people would would be think this VV,,,why did God make you famous, when he only spit on me.
Squander!
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

metatron wrote:
AnkhWarrior wrote:Vinnie's too embedded in his ways. Unless God himself told Vinnie he needs to get back out there, Vinnie wont do anything.

God has spoken to Vinnie.
He gave him gifts & talents that others would have given anything to have.
But he has decided in his grand wisdom to squander those talents & gifts that God bestowed upon him.
He could have cultivate, nurture, and develop them into something bigger, and grander and shared all that with the world, but he choose to squander what God has given him.
He choose to waste his gifts and talents. How sad is that. Shame on you Vinnie.
Pretty much. If I were him, I wouldn't be sitting in a house and watch life pass me by. I wonder what he even DOES day to day?? Play to his animals...but not us? RUDE.
PinkWiz

Post by PinkWiz »

I've never been a fan of Warrant, but that lyric is great. I wish there were a higher power... but life is so random and unfair it's hard to conjure up any need to believe... but I can understand why some feel the need to believe.
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

It's all a matter of faith. Life isn't supposed to be easy. And even though it seems somebpeople have everything good going for them, everyone goes through hard times; things happen behind closed doors. We were given free will so there will be good and bad people.

I respect everyone's beliefs/non-beliefs. I was a Atheist/Agnostic turned Christian. We all have our own journey to go down on. Whatever makes you happy :) I'm happy with mine.
metatron

Post by metatron »

AnkhWarrior wrote:
I respect everyone's beliefs/non-beliefs. I was a Atheist/Agnostic turned Christian. We all have our own journey to go down on. Whatever makes you happy :) I'm happy with mine.
I'm Christian, but I believe what I feel is right (for me). I hate shit like the Vatican....Let me rephrase that. I love the art work, I love the architecture & all that stuff, but I don't believe that some old pedophilic prick is 'God on Earth'. God is in your heart. You want to pray. Four walls don't make a church. You can pray anywhere.
The Pope may as well be the false God/Golden Calf that the Israelites worshipped...The Vatican says one thing & does the opposite all in the name of Money & self interests.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/v ... -1.1285660
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

metatron wrote:
AnkhWarrior wrote:
I'm Christian, but I believe what I feel is right (for me). I hate shit like the Vatican....Let me rephrase that. I love the art work, I love the architecture & all that stuff, but I don't believe that some old pedophilic prick is 'God on Earth'. God is in your heart. You want to pray. Four walls don't make a church. You can pray anywhere.
The Pope may as well be the false God/Golden Calf that the Israelites worshipped...The Vatican says one thing & does the opposite all in the name of Money & self interests.

I agree with EVERYTHING you just stated. It does state it all in the Bible. God is all around us...I see nothing important about some 'Pope'. They treat him as though HE himself is a god. Makes me sick.
It states in the Bible that the Roman Catholic Church IS the whore of Babylon. I can plainly see why...And all the pedophilic stuff happening proves it.
I attend a Baptist, non fancy Church. I praise God in my own way. I know the truth about a lot of things thanks to thorugh Bible AND scientific research. Things seem to br coming to a head in the world...
Have faith in the Lord, and walk down the right path and you will be okay is what I believe.
Sorry for getting kinda random!
metatron

Post by metatron »

AnkhWarrior wrote:
metatron wrote:
AnkhWarrior wrote:

I agree with EVERYTHING you just stated. It does state it all in the Bible. God is all around us...I see nothing important about some 'Pope'. They treat him as though HE himself is a god. Makes me sick.
It states in the Bible that the Roman Catholic Church IS the whore of Babylon. I can plainly see why...And all the pedophilic stuff happening proves it.
I attend a Baptist, non fancy Church. I praise God in my own way. I know the truth about a lot of things thanks to thorugh Bible AND scientific research. Things seem to br coming to a head in the world...
Have faith in the Lord, and walk down the right path and you will be okay is what I believe.
Sorry for getting kinda random!

ditto :wink:
Like JBJ said, 'Keep the faith' :D
AceAlive1

Post by AceAlive1 »

metatron wrote:
AnkhWarrior wrote:

amen to that.
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

So you're all saying you don't worship at my feet any more??? :twisted: :mrgreen:
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
AceAlive1

Post by AceAlive1 »

shramiac wrote:So you're all saying you don't worship at my feet any more??? :twisted: :mrgreen:

unless you're the spitting image of kelly clarkson.......then no :lol: :lol: :lol:
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

Unless you're Vinnie, no xD
metatron

Re:

Post by metatron »

AnkhWarrior wrote:Unless you're Vinnie, no xD
AnkhWarrior, have you seen the (think it's British) 1997 movie 'Preaching to the Perverted (Comedy)
Tania Cheex (Guinevere Turner) has a line in the movie where she says, 'I woo no man.'
Think, that's the way to be in life, especially for girls/women.
Tania Cheex's number plates on her Car were BOW-B4ME...But I'll leave that one for another time. :D
Fun Movie. Check it out if you get a chance.
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

AceAlive1 wrote:
shramiac wrote:So you're all saying you don't worship at my feet any more??? :twisted: :mrgreen:

unless you're the spitting image of kelly clarkson.......then no :lol: :lol: :lol:

So, you're "chubby chaser"? I might be able to help you out! :shock: :shock: :shock: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

No idea who kelly clarkson is thank god.
Bye Bye
AceAlive1

Post by AceAlive1 »

shramiac wrote:
AceAlive1 wrote:

So, you're "chubby chaser"? I might be able to help you out! :shock: :shock: :shock: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

no.....just kelly clarkson..... lol shes the end all be all for me. wait....how old ru? and ur a girl right? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by AceAlive1 on Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
AnkhWarrior

Re: Re:

Post by AnkhWarrior »

metatron wrote:
AnkhWarrior, have you seen the (think it's British) 1997 movie 'Preaching to the Perverted (Comedy)
Tania Cheex (Guinevere Turner) has a line in the movie where she says, 'I woo no man.'
Tania Cheex's number plates on her Car were BOW-B4ME...But I'll leave that one for another time. :D
Oh shucks :P I was kidding. I don't look at Vinnie that way, I can't! I'm a happily engaged-soon to be wife ^_^
But I don't think I've seen that movie before. I'll be sure to check it out :)
AceAlive1

Re: Re:

Post by AceAlive1 »

AnkhWarrior wrote:
metatron wrote:
Oh shucks :P I was kidding. I don't look at Vinnie that way, I can't! I'm a happily engaged-soon to be wife ^_^
But I don't think I've seen that movie before. I'll be sure to check it out :)
wife? the whole board just quit :lol: :lol: :lol:
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Congratulations on engagement. Sorry I only skim posts recently as I have been busy.. are you a man or woman? Sorry I am sure you said already.
Bye Bye
metatron

Post by metatron »

Yes, Congratulations on your engagement AnkhWarrior & Mr AnkhWarrior :D
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

doublev2 wrote:Congratulations on engagement. Sorry I only skim posts recently as I have been busy.. are you a man or woman? Sorry I am sure you said already.
Thank you :)
I have a vagina, so I am a woman.
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

metatron wrote:Yes, Congratulations on your engagement AnkhWarrior & Mr AnkhWarrior :D
thank you!
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

AnkhWarrior wrote:
metatron wrote:Yes, Congratulations on your engagement AnkhWarrior & Mr AnkhWarrior :D
thank you!
Congratulations. :D
Live life as though it is the third law; "to every action there is an equal and opposite reaction." Rules apply whether we are cognizant of them or oblivious.
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

metatron wrote:
AnkhWarrior wrote:

The name "Metatron" gave you away as a Christian.
Live life as though it is the third law; "to every action there is an equal and opposite reaction." Rules apply whether we are cognizant of them or oblivious.
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

Let's skip this subject and talk about music. Pleeeease.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

AnkhWarrior wrote:
doublev2 wrote:Congratulations on engagement. Sorry I only skim posts recently as I have been busy.. are you a man or woman? Sorry I am sure you said already.
Prove it. :D

NEWBEGINNINGS
metatron

Post by metatron »

KissMyAss wrote:Let's skip this subject and talk about music. Pleeeease.
Yer I'm cool with it. Others can do & believe/not believe what every they want. I'm cool with it as long as they don't preach. Heaps of atheists preach & I don't get the logic. If you don't believe, ignore it. Best way to show your non belief, ignore it. I don't shove it down anyone throat (Rick/Warden insert comment now! :D ) & don't like it being done to me. Like NWO stuff. Only time I go off about it is when it is brought up, otherwise people can find stuff out on their own. I don't want to rain on anyone's parade.

[youtube][/youtube]
metatron

Post by metatron »

Last edited by metatron on Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
metatron

Post by metatron »

metatron wrote:Also, if I don't have faith & my family, I'd probably be on a killing spree right now. (Did i say that out loud :shock: )
Was taking to someone at work & they read/hear an article about making the world a better place by killing of 20% of the most powerful people in the world. Sounds good to me. Bill Gates watch your ass you evil mutherfucker.
[youtube][/youtube]
Oh & BTW Bill, Windows Sucks ass.
I eat from the tree of knowledge....Apple. :twisted:
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

KissMyAss wrote:
AnkhWarrior wrote:
thank you!
Congratulations. :D
Thanks KMA!
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

poserboy71 wrote:
AnkhWarrior wrote:
Prove it. :D
I'll leave you in suspense lol :D
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

metatron wrote:
metatron wrote:Also, if I don't have faith & my family, I'd probably be on a killing spree right now. (Did i say that out loud :shock: )
Was taking to someone at work & they read/hear an article about making the world a better place by killing of 20% of the most powerful people in the world. Sounds good to me. Bill Gates watch your ass you evil mutherfucker.
[youtube][/youtube]
Oh & BTW Bill, Windows Sucks ass.
I eat from the tree of knowledge....Apple. :twisted:
That 20 percent will be people like us :(
So Mr. Bill Gates has a free ride since he has $$$.
The whole NWO stuff, I'm aware of. No, I'm not going to preach it since I know you don't like it :p
All I will say though is it ties in with the Bible. It's all part of 'the plan'. Satan's work. But I eill hush now.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Speak your mind . Just don't demean others (like some members here) that don't share your views.

NEWBEGINNINGS