Money

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
Genebaby
Site Admin

Re: Money

Post by Genebaby »

Maybe in a different thread? Lets "try" and not dilute our threads where possible. :)
Commander in chief - VVF Army
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

KissMyAss wrote:
The name "Metatron" gave you away as a Christian.
Either that or he likes the movie Dogma! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Great movie by the way!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Is that a picture of Terry Bozzio ?
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Alan Rickman! BEFORE he was Snappe Snapie....whatever, from Harry Pothead!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

I know. :wink: Smooch. :P

NEWBEGINNINGS
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Terry's face would be far more contorted anyway! :D
Portillo

Post by Portillo »

metatron wrote:He gave him gifts & talents that others would have given anything to have.
Agreed. I played guitar back in high school but I was never that good. I would do anything to be able to be as a good as Vinnie once was.
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

metatron wrote:
KissMyAss wrote:Let's skip this subject and talk about music. Pleeeease.
Yer I'm cool with it. Others can do & believe/not believe what every they want. I'm cool with it as long as they don't preach. Heaps of atheists preach & I don't get the logic. If you don't believe, ignore it. Best way to show your non belief, ignore it. I don't shove it down anyone throat (Rick/Warden insert comment now! :D ) & don't like it being done to me. Like NWO stuff. Only time I go off about it is when it is brought up, otherwise people can find stuff out on their own. I don't want to rain on anyone's parade.

[youtube][/youtube]
NWO stuff? I'm an existentialist, not a collectivist.
Live life as though it is the third law; "to every action there is an equal and opposite reaction." Rules apply whether we are cognizant of them or oblivious.
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

poserboy71 wrote:Speak your mind . Just don't demean others (like some members here) that don't share your views.
Oh yes, of course. I never try to shove anything down anyone's throat. I just read that he, himself, doesn't like to hear much about the NWO. I try to respect everyone. :)
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

"From my infancy, I was noted for the docility and humanity of my disposition. My tenderness of heart was even conspicuous as to make me the jest of my companions. I was especially fond of animals, and was indulged by my parents with a great variety of pets. With these I spent most of my time,and never was so happy as when feeding and caressing them" The Black Cat, Edgar Allen Poe
Last edited by KissMyAss on Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Live life as though it is the third law; "to every action there is an equal and opposite reaction." Rules apply whether we are cognizant of them or oblivious.
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

Who am I to demean people? I know how it feels. I have a speech impairment :(
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Is someone feeling guilty or that the comment was pointed at them ? Hmmmmmmmmm

NEWBEGINNINGS
metatron

Post by metatron »

shramiac wrote:
KissMyAss wrote:
The name "Metatron" gave you away as a Christian.
Either that or he likes the movie Dogma! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Great movie by the way!
both!
Yellow writting
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

poserboy71 wrote:Is someone feeling guilty or that the comment was pointed at them ? Hmmmmmmmmm
Neither. I was defending myself. I don't feel superior to Christians. Is it arrogant to want to avoid religion? Is it arrogant to say, "no I am an individual. I am not like every progressive atheist on the planet"?

How was that exchange perceived as cutting Christians down? Because I don't want a pamphlet? Because this is not church? I read Christian authors. I do not perceive all Christians as illogical.

I don't want to hear about religion. Considering the ultimate sin is atheism (wow..not murder, adultery, or theft..), do you blame me?
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Nothing was pointed at you. Your own feelings, whether it is guilt,ego ,belief,or etc ..., have given you the need to respond.

NEWBEGINNINGS
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

You've mistaken guilt and shame. Guilt is real. There is a victim involved. Shame is often transferred onto others over no foul. The rejection of fictitious characters is not a sin.

You could probably stand over your dog for no reason at all, and start saying, "bad dog, bad dog" and (s)he will react the same as though (s)he pissed on the floor. That's shame. The dog has been trained how to think through an unfavorable emotional exchange. No creature is entirely rational.

Religion has hurt numerous people. Not just me. War, homophobia, child abuse, murder,witch burnings...religion is poison to the human heart. It should be eradicated, for the love of humanity.
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

Blame the religious people who aren't so right in the head who take the Bible and takr it to the extreme to hurt others. It's the people, not the religion.

I believe everyone should have the right to believe in whatever they choose. I believe in Christ, let me. I never put down what anyone else believes or doesn't believe.

The people who are 'believers' in God but go about with child abuse, sex abuse, homophobia, etc....That's them. Not the religion itself.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Right on , AW !!!!

KMA , Look for the ETC ... in my post. I didn't confuse a thing.

NEWBEGINNINGS
metatron

Post by metatron »

AnkhWarrior wrote:
The people who are 'believers' in God but go about with child abuse, sex abuse, homophobia, etc....That's them. Not the religion itself.
Spot on.
Human nature is floored. Stated in the bible. Original Sin.
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

metatron wrote:
AnkhWarrior wrote:
Spot on.
Human nature is floored. Stated in the bible. Original Sin.
Exactly. We were given free will. So of course some people are going to proclaim themselves as Christian, yet be such a hateful person who can do some really evil things.

I know of those Christians. And I am disgusted by it. I feel quite sorry for them, actually. Christians who hate on others for their sexuality, way of living, beliefs, etc...I am completely against. You are supposed to despise the sin, but still love the sinner. I don't let what I believe in decide what I must/must not like or dislike.

Like it does say homosexuality is a sin. But I, as a person, don't hate those people for homosexuality. I believe people should love who they want. I, as an individual, believe in what is right and what is wrong...but that's MY opinion. I don't let my belief decide that for me.

Thy shall not judge...The Christians who walk around with signs, 'God Hates Fags'...they aren't true Christians at all.
metatron

Post by metatron »

& lets not forget that the bible has been edited over & over. Like all systems, the Roman Empire had to find a new way to control the masses & steal money from it's populace. They invented the Roman Catholic Church. Their man made twisted vision (of the truth) of what they wanted you to believe. Why are the libraries the Vatican like Vaults, cause they don't want you to know the truth. Cause the truth will set you free & crumple their empire.
[youtube][/youtube]
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

metatron wrote:& lets not forget that the bible has been edited over & over. Like all systems, the Roman Empire had to find a new way to control the masses & steal money from it's populace. They invented the Roman Catholic Church. Their man made twisted vision (of the truth) of what they wanted you to believe. Why are the libraries the Vatican like Vaults, cause they don't want you to know the truth. Cause the truth will set you free & crumple their empire.
[youtube][/youtube]
Agreed. Always disliked the Roman Catholic Church, even as a child that didn't know the truth at the time. Normal Baptist church all the way for me.
What I am aware of today, I did not know years ago. There were some things it was difficult for me to come to grips with...but it's better to know the truth and accept it, no matter how horrible it may be; rather than be led blindly.
Can't even watch tv anymore since I know of the truth.
metatron

Post by metatron »

AnkhWarrior wrote: Can't even watch tv anymore since I know of the truth.
People I work with freak out that I don't watch the news or read the paper.
I see no point in viewing false flag events & fictional stories in the context of them being real actual events.
It's all fabricated bullshit. The Matrix. I'll watch fiction with the full understanding and metal awareness that it fiction.
Watching 'the News' is like that test where they blindfold you, put pear underneath you nose while your eating an apple. You think you ate the pear...All smoke, mirrors & illusion. Tricking your brain to believe something that isn't actual real.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

I'll get my Pear one day. :wink:

NEWBEGINNINGS
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

metatron wrote:
AnkhWarrior wrote: Can't even watch tv anymore since I know of the truth.
People I work with freak out that I don't watch the news or read the paper.
I see no point in viewing false flag events & fictional stories in the context of them being real actual events.
It's all fabricated bullshit. The Matrix. I'll watch fiction with the full understanding and metal awareness that it fiction.
Watching 'the News' is like that test where they blindfold you, put pear underneath you nose while your eating an apple. You think you ate the pear...All smoke, mirrors & illusion. Tricking your brain to believe something that isn't actual real.
Yes...technically everything in the world we have become so adjusted to is nothing but a lie. We are fed propaganda throughout the whole day through news, ads, movies, even music, etc...
They want is to believe we live in a happy world where we have rights and freedoms...But little by little those rights will be taken away. They want our guns so we will be defenseless, they dont want us to speak freely, they want to stick a chip in us andtrack our every move. Welcome to Communism. It's all prophecy really...