Vinnie's reaction

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
syncophile42

Vinnie's reaction

Post by syncophile42 »

When VV is reading or pondering our merry little forum, is he :
  • A. Tearing his proverbial hair out and ranting at our obsessiveness and gall.

B. Laughing at our stupidity and patting himself on the back for being so clever at playing his games.
Answers on a postcard please.
"He attacked everything in life with a mix of extraordinary genius and naive incompetence, and it was often difficult to tell which was which." - Douglas Adams
doublev

Re: Vinnie's reaction

Post by doublev »

Pissed off. He likes full control of anything to do with himself. But for sure he plants seeds for his games .
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Yeah, Dino tells us he would be hating this site, and any other like it which he does not have full control over.

Too bad, so sad.

If he had the ability to laugh at us he would also be able to join in as himself, rather than be fake people, I would think.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
so42gob4dawn

Post by so42gob4dawn »

I choose none of the above.
It never troubles the wolf how many the sheep may be.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

so42gob4dawn wrote:I choose none of the above.
Please tell us why, that's the most interesting part of the answer.
so42gob4dawn

Post by so42gob4dawn »

All I'm seeing is speculation. You don't know what's going on in his head. I don't either, but I'd rather give him the benefit of a doubt than just assume it's negative. I thought this was a fan forum, not a roast.
doublev

Post by doublev »

dude, its not speculation. i have it all in emails. he loved the dv site and then he deleted everyone. Also he was very concerned no other vv fan tributes started up. I have so much email proof as well as ip proof you couldn't even start to say its speculation.
doublev

Post by doublev »

also we gave him the benefit of doubt for a very long time.

Believe what you want but do your research. Just jumping in here is fine but please respect the fact we spent 25 years saying only nice things about vv until he fried us all out of nowhere.
doublev

Post by doublev »

and if you were on the pyro or dv board you will know I said not one bad word about vv and on the dv deleted or warned many people about anything bad including covrering up the boxset fiasco.

I have emails from Vinnie and his lawyers on how good a job i was doing, so do you research. this is not a vinnie roasting board.. this board started because vv roasted his fans and we had nowhere to go.

if you call this speculation then i suggest you don't bother reading this stuff.
so42gob4dawn

Post by so42gob4dawn »

So you say. I'm pissed because I hoped this was a place I could make friends like on the old Pyro Messiah site, but a lot of the 'fun' y'all are having is bullying under a thin veil of 'humor.'
doublev

Post by doublev »

this is a board of individuals. we are all different.. not one person or one voice.
I respect that of you and I would hope you respect that of each of us. So please don't refer to this board as one voice please. (don't forget your part of this board too).
All I am saying, your suggestion that 'everything' is speculation is wrong. I have it all in proof. I worked with VV pretty much daily for about 6 months. He will say I am using him to get some sort of power trip.. But I gave him everything I had for free including the domain and old board.. also bought him his own tribute cds and sent them to him.

I did all this because I believed in my childhood idol. And then he kicked me in the teeth once he knew how to operate the dv forum, just like all the others who have worked with have described.

The dv board was all about praising VV and not getting personal..until he started getting personal and using people like rotting trash.

he thought he could just delete me and we would be gone..
doublev

Post by doublev »

do you think we should keep the forum as positive as the old DV board after all that has happened.. we would be the biggest suckers in the planet and also leading new fans to believe dealing with VV is a safe thing to do.

Sorry but its impossible to just be 100% positive anymore
birnie

Post by birnie »

so42gob4dawn,

1) Myself, Genebaby, doubleV, Poser + various others, have all been deleted from the Vinnie-run forum for no other reason than joining this forum
2) Many people here (not me) have sent him their own $$$ and received nothing, known as The Box Set Fiasco.....it's on here with scanned letters
3) doubleV started the original DubV forum, gave it Vinnie and got kicked out and abused,

These all are absolute, undeniable facts and there's more bits and pieces here and there.
These actions do leave a sour taste.

Make no mistake though, there's nothing we want more than to see him live and release music.
Do what he's best at...etc

Although i know where youre coming from, I would like your opinion on the 3 points i listed above.
syncophile42

Post by syncophile42 »

Yes my original post was negative, with humour, but born of facts, track record and anecdotal and personal experience. It’s a result of anger, sadness, helplessness and frustration.

This is a FAN forum, it’s full of praise, appreciation (awe), advice, support, offers of help and encouragement for the V man.

It also has plenty of other info, insight, hope, healthy discussion and down the pub chat, and yes again -negativity and lots of frustration.

More of a Chow Mein than a Roast I’d say, and trying to guess what is going on in his head? - One does have to speculate to accumulate :)
"He attacked everything in life with a mix of extraordinary genius and naive incompetence, and it was often difficult to tell which was which." - Douglas Adams
doublev

Post by doublev »

i am not guessing. this has been said in emails, including of members of the dv board.
i agree guessing is stupid and it should be about facts.. but this is fact. he even responds on his youtube.. we know what he's thinking.
i really find these guys who just pop in and think that this stuff is all specualtion a little frustrating. but i understand it.
doublev

Post by doublev »

there is no reason why a 100% positive board can not exist.. why not start it up????
this place is nothing but positive about his music, but also looks at the facts and what we are presented with from the person. If you are happy to set up a board that deals in kissing ass someone who rips off fans and starts fights with them.. then please go ahead.. i look forward to reading it. but if you read the craziness on youtube and all the fake alias's on the dv board (and on this one suzieQ) and you still want to be positive and happy about the way you are treated you are a better man than I am.. I would urge you two to set up a pro board like the italian fan club (along with there faked interviews and fake vv characters).
doublev

Post by doublev »

syncophile42.. i very much resent you saying this is specualtion. you act like the whole thing is?

I think you really should start your own board and do research on how I used to be..
metatron

Post by metatron »

Here you go so42gob4dawn...You feel better after this ;

[youtube][/youtube]

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
doublev

Post by doublev »

read vinnie's only post on this board written as suzieq. you will see i am not speculating regarding what he thinks about this board. He liked the dv board because it was positive and kissed ass until he started fcking with people.. but anyone who knows vinnie as suzieq knows he was trying to pull peoples strings and play games.. not speculation.. truth.
doublev

Post by doublev »

also contact any musician vv has ever worked with apart from the guys in treasure, carmine appice and tommy rock they all say the craziness is true. ask richie ranno, ask grover jackson, robert fleishman, any session musician he worked with from the 80s who didn't get paid..ask carvin guitars.. hundreds more. ask all the fans who were robbed in the 90s.. how do you respond to a guitar that costs 10k. a home printed catalog at $150, a guitar pick at $1000. open anti jewish comments and much more..

what am i supposed to do .. praise all this shit?
so42gob4dawn

Post by so42gob4dawn »

Okay, so I found the suzieq post and read it. I don't disagree with it. Apparently I'm getting something different out of that message than you are.
syncophile42

Post by syncophile42 »

doublev wrote:syncophile42.. i very much resent you saying this is specualtion. you act like the whole thing is?

I think you really should start your own board and do research on how I used to be..
I wasn't saying that what you said was speculation, sorry if that was how it came across, I'm with you on this.
More of a Chow Mein than a Roast I’d say, and trying to guess what is going on in his head? - One does have to speculate to accumulate
This was just an attempt to lighten up a bit. The rest of that post was genuinely felt and doesn't mention speculation.
birnie

Post by birnie »

so42gob4dawn wrote:Okay, so I found the suzieq post and read it. I don't disagree with it. Apparently I'm getting something different out of that message than you are.
Really?
Being deleted for joining another forum?
There is no sense in that.

..and the reason behind us starting another one?
because there was ZERO information as to why the other one was locked down to start with.
Who runs, what i guess is now supposed to be a business, like that?
We wanted to keep tabs with each other and couldn't.
There is NOTHING wrong with starting a forum.
It's a free freegan country.
Hey , maybe i'll start another one. So what?
How many Kiss forums are out there?
Are Gene and Paul going to hunt down all members of the Official Kiss Forum who joined another free forum and lock them out for being disloyal?

Gimme a break
metatron

Post by metatron »

It's all cool syncophile42, The 'Dream Team' are a little on edge these days.
Think we all need shot of thorazine.

[youtube][/youtube]

Maybe some thorazine shots with Vodka chases. Yer baby! (in Austin Powers Voice)...
It's great to be young(ish) & insane. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
so42gob4dawn

Post by so42gob4dawn »

I don't see the strings that you see tying it all together. You're asking me to just take your word for it. Well, I don't really know anything about you so I have no reason to take your word for it.
birnie

Post by birnie »

Well no one here has any reason to lie.
You CANNOT deny this : http://vvforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1060
..but then i guess we could have typed those up ourselves and made our own guitar pics right?
doublev

Post by doublev »

did you actually know what was happening on the dv board to agree or disagree?

please answer these questions..

1. explain exactly what you think happened on the dv board?
2. how did vv come to take it over?
3. What was vv saying to us on the board when he took over and after he deleted everyone?
4. why do you agree with him?
5. if you don't trust me, how come you trust me that suzieq is vinnie?
6. please explain the prices on guitars and the youtube threats in detail.

I would like to know exactly what you believe is happening and why you don't mind all what has gone on?

anyway i respect what ever you think.. but as long as you are not doing it just to stir up people.

I am going to quit with this for now (however I look forward to what your full take on everything is)
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

I was also deleted from the dv board and had absolutely no idea what was going on... I was relatively new to the board although a Vinnie fan since the late 80's and found myself locked out of it mid last year...

Vinnie despite the great talent he is has does some terrible things to his fans which I don't understand because he has such a small fanbase as it is and he does not appreciate us at all... It's not recent news that Vinnie has burned fans, this stems back to the mid 90's when he sold a Jackson guitar to a fan and sold it as a Kiss era Jackson that he used within the band.. The serial number was checked and it was manufactured after the time he specified... He was not even in Kiss when the guitar was made...

It's just incidents like this that make you question his integrity... Being an amazing musician and extremely talented does not give you a passport to mistreat people that idolize you...
Hey man, I am cool, I am the Breeze...

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
This is not a Hate Forum Vinnie...Capisce!!?
Brooklyn has almost left the Building
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

Brooklyn_Born wrote:It's not recent news that Vinnie has burned fans, this stems back to the mid 90's when he sold a Jackson guitar to a fan and sold it as a Kiss era Jackson that he used within the band.. The serial number was checked and it was manufactured after the time he specified... He was not even in Kiss when the guitar was made...

Damn, where is that fan now ? is it the Cardiff guitar ?
so42gob4dawn

Post by so42gob4dawn »

doublev wrote:did you actually know what was happening on the dv board to agree or disagree?

please answer these questions..

1. explain exactly what you think happened on the dv board?
2. how did vv come to take it over?
3. What was vv saying to us on the board when he took over and after he deleted everyone?
4. why do you agree with him?
5. if you don't trust me, how come you trust me that suzieq is vinnie?
6. please explain the prices on guitars and the youtube threats in detail.

I would like to know exactly what you believe is happening and why you don't mind all what has gone on?

anyway i respect what ever you think.. but as long as you are not doing it just to stir up people.

I am going to quit with this for now (however I look forward to what your full take on everything is)
1. I saw none of it. I already said so in another thread and told you why: my mother's illness and death
2. See 1
3. See 1
4. See 1
5. I don't. I never said I did.
6. I'm not an expert on the guitars. Maybe the intention is to market them to professionals more than fans and benefit from the free publicity of their fans seeing the guitars in their hands. Maybe the money will go towards new music projects or maybe it'll go to ligation debts.
I don't see anything particularly outrageous about the legal statement. I don't know who the 'certain named individuals' are. And this is the internet, it's incredibly easy to copy the video and pics and put them up under another account. And we know people frequently don't bother to read carefully. You've probably seen this pic. Humorous, but it's not really a joke.

I'm not giving you my take on this for the sake of drama. I'm all for this forum being a success, but I started reading and kept coming across sheer meanness. I notice a lot of the screennames used in the new fan intros aren't showing up on the forums. I think maybe they've been put off by it, too, but instead of saying something, they just ditch the forum.

I want you to think, not assume. Say your piece, but you don't need to keep rehashing it and lashing out over and over. When you do that, you just keep reopening the wound and showing it off. It doesn't do anyone any good. Not Vinnie, not you, and not any new people who come to the forum. I know the VVI lyrics have a masochist bent, but you don't have to be your own victim.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Dawn---Please accept this observation:There are plenty of "maybe" and "I think' comments in your post as well. I actually speak with some non-posters via PM and Facebook that only enjoy reading the forum. You do have valid points for someone that doesn't have the complete story. Heck, We don't even have that but we are closer to it. I believe that everyone of us here just really would appreciate it if you read things thoroughly and not just what is on the surface. Yes, there is hurt masked in humor- FOR A REASON.
It will take you a while , but reading the entire forum thoroughly will help you understand that this isn't a Vinnie bashing site. We are just tired .

P.S.- Can you please enlighten us on your thoughts about SuzieQ's post ???
P.P.S.-I am one of the "certain named individuals". :D :D :D

Thanks so much for bringing this debate to the surface. Please keep it up.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

so42gob4dawn, I'm sorry but if you weren't around when Vinnie took over the DV forum then you can't really understand. Life there under the Vinnie regime was not great.

It was like that Simpsons Halloween episode where Bart is all powerful. Please have a good time but at any moment I may delete you. Don't forget to have fun though!!

Then there was the day he shut that board down, so we went here. Only Suzie-Vinnie could be angry with us because he knew that the DV board was going to re-open (for a short time) but we didn't. Why did he shut it down anyway? It was right when he lost the last court case. For all we knew it was all over, and it pretty much was.

If you don't like the vibe here then please go to Vinnie's board. It's a place of laughter and joy as all kiss Vinnie's ass the whole time in order to please the Wizard.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Dawn, please do us the courtesy of introducing yourself in the New Members area.

Tell us about yourself, as we have previously, so that we can get to know each other better and what makes us tick.

If you're dyed in the wool Vinnie supporter who will not think ill of him until you are actually affected personally then that's fine, tell us so we know where you're coming from.
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

doublev wrote:and if you were on the pyro or dv board you will know I said not one bad word about vv and on the dv deleted or warned many people about anything bad including covrering up the boxset fiasco.

I have emails from Vinnie and his lawyers on how good a job i was doing, so do you research. this is not a vinnie roasting board.. this board started because vv roasted his fans and we had nowhere to go.

if you call this speculation then i suggest you don't bother reading this stuff.

Never a truer statement was ever utterred
doublev

Post by doublev »

We treat vinnie better than he treats us. We respect him as a musician at least which i am certain he has no respect at all for us at all. So the word mean I think is not really valid. The way you treat others is the way you get treated.. its.simple.. however vv gets better treatment than he gives.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Yes, his account as SuzieQ is still active here. He won't be deleted like he deleted me and everyone else.

That's just so childish.
ankh

Post by ankh »

I don't know how much credit it may have,since it's my opinion,but this is what i've posted on kissfaq.com a few weeks ago:

"Vinnie Vincent not only doesn't give interviews, but also avoid contacts with anyone,tricked the man who created a fan forum and helped promote him for years into giving him his forum site for free.After gettin the ownership of the site, he has banned first the former owner /webmaster and then banned also all the members.Before that, he did make a few posts- even flirting,with some male forumites it seems,just to promote his new guitar,one year before the offical NAMM release- under the nick of SuzieQ. rocks, but she/he was banned for making racial remarks about G&P.Right now on his board no one is allowed to registrate, and he posts under different aliases.
Since the fans creatd another forum,http://vvforums.com/, he did post there a venomous message under the name of SuzieQ.
Not only that, it seems that his wife has phoned the ex wife of one of the members tryng to get infos and badmouthing this member of the board.This one is one very active fan who did try many times to keep contact and offered many times his help, tryng to make things work, above and beyond the call of duty.
In fact, many people went a long way to help him promote himself, without asking one dollar, but he did spoil everyhting with his lunatic behaviour.It also seems that there many tales circulating both on the net and in real life about Vinnie taking advantage of people, fans and promoters.
He has chosen to reitre from the spotlight, was also alerted by fans about the facebook imposters.Most of the message on his youtube page are a results of what he has read/lurked on the fan forum.Because, yes, he lurks on the forum,like he did for many years on the previous one tha t now he owns.
He also owns many domains.
There are tons of incredible strories about his erratic behaviour since he has left Kiss.

I can respect if he has chosen to retire to private life and not make music again.I didn't like, instead what he has done to his fans, the forums, and all the nonsense that it seems surround his persona.

And when SuzieQ called the new forum "the land of misfits toys", well, i had to laugh.Especially if V was really speaking under this nick( the iPs are the same).I've always thought that a man who's 58-59 this year-would be a bit wiser.

The fans on the forums just wanted new music-of any kind.Some wanted to know if he was right and if he needed help, and they were happy and ready to give it.
They couldn't care less about his other personal choices.

It seems instead that they have to take blame and have to pay for the fact that are his fans Rolling Eyes .

I, personally, don't care about his personal life.if he puts new music for sale- from a THIRD party, never by him, he cannot be trusted- and it is interesting, , maybe, i repeat maybe, i could be interested to buy it.
Maybe second hand, tough."

Nothing is happened-so far- to make me change my mind.
I don't think anyone here has ever stated something as a fact wihtout any proof.And when there was speculation, everybody knew what it was.About the joking-it was all done without any real malice.Nor it didi require a thick skin to bear with it.

I think that this forum is unique in the sense of people who cope with so much bull****ting,misbeahviour and personal offense and yet still remain fans,while getting a good laugh about it.No matter what.
I would find very uneahtlhy if my fellow forumites would stay"adoring fans" accepting everything as manna from heaven, without even flinching.Not to mention that nobody''s is 11 year old anymore.And already when you're 11 your eyes are wide open.
I'm sure that many people here would love to be surprised by-at least- good manners.Not to mention to be proven wrong on many topics by the man himself.Reality-as now- is a bit different.And filled with proof.What would have been a ,huh, "normal" fan forum- as the way things are as now-would be just a huge amount of people refusing to cope with reality and act like a hord of sheeps.
Luckily , this forum- as zany ans crazy may look- is completely different.
I come here more to read what my pals have to say than for hunger for the breadcrumbs spilled by a former famous guitarist.

Again, just to be clear:
I, personally, don't care about his personal life.if he puts new music for sale- from a THIRD party, never by him, he cannot be trusted, and there's abudance of PROOF of that- and it is something interesting,it doesn't matter if it is metal, new age, ambient or jazz, maybe, i repeat maybe, i could be interested to buy it.
Maybe second hand, tough.

Strangely enough, i was listening to "starway to heaven" today.....
"there's a lady who's sure all glitter is gold....."
“Men are apt to be much more influenced by words than by the actual facts of the surrounding reality.” I.Pavlov

MY YOU TUBE CHANNEL:
http://www.youtube.com/user/mesolimbicn ... sults_main

Lemmy: "Can you hear this horrible sound coming out of my monitors?"
Monitor guy: "No."
Lemmy: "Neither can I.Turn me up!"
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

That's a very open & honest post. This allows the members at kissfaq who are not familiar with vvff to have an understanding of the current situation with Vin...

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

People should be forced to read that post before they they are allowed to sign up here. I read that on KissFAQ when he originally posted it. Powerful !!!

INCREDIBLE

NEWBEGINNINGS
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

Yep, awesome work from Ankh!

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
metatron

Post by metatron »

Great work....Love the Led Zep quote,
"there's a lady who's sure all glitter is gold....."
Detroit

Post by Detroit »

I want to thank all the wonderful people who have put up this great forum. I was also deleted from the other forum. I don't write that much but I do follow and read constantly. I think that the "negativity" here is only fair as well as informative. There's also lots of good fun & traditional fan stuff. I'm a grateful forum member. And yes, I think I'm gonna get my self a MONSTER:)
Only the truth can set you free
metatron

Post by metatron »

Detroit wrote:I want to thank all the wonderful people who have put up this great forum. I was also deleted from the other forum. I don't write that much but I do follow and read constantly. I think that the "negativity" here is only fair as well as informative. There's also lots of good fun & traditional fan stuff. I'm a grateful forum member. And yes, I think I'm gonna get my self a MONSTER:)
YES INDEED FELLOW MONSTER BROTHER.....MONSTER GUITARS FOR MONSTER PLAYER.
ankh

Post by ankh »

thanks guys :oops: :oops:
“Men are apt to be much more influenced by words than by the actual facts of the surrounding reality.” I.Pavlov

MY YOU TUBE CHANNEL:
http://www.youtube.com/user/mesolimbicn ... sults_main

Lemmy: "Can you hear this horrible sound coming out of my monitors?"
Monitor guy: "No."
Lemmy: "Neither can I.Turn me up!"
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Somebody was watching us lately-

[youtube][/youtube]

NEWBEGINNINGS
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

It was Vinnie wasn't it?..... ;)
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Hi Vinnie!!!! :) :) :)
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

Hi sweetie
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

I believe Vinnie posts stuff on Youtube and comes here to see the reaction. I also think he can't help but laugh at the insanity here.
Remember, He knows all of the answers that we would like to know about him. I'm sure our EDUCATED guesses are amusing to him.
I also believe he hates it when we are TOO CLOSE to the truth with our investigations. I'm sure he doesn't appreciate me asking some of his friends for interviews. I see it as no harm- no foul .

I strongly believe that he has to laugh out loud at some of our humor. I don't believe he is totally jaded.

Vinnie will see where our hearts are when the PODCAST airs later this year. PROMISE.

NEWBEGINNINGS
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

Vinnie Vincent Birthday bash special guest Gene Simmons