To certain people at Metal Sludge and KissFAQ

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
poserboy71

To certain people at Metal Sludge and KissFAQ

Post by poserboy71 »

Well, it is what it is. Some people don't care to be informed and read entire statements. They read snippets and twist it so they can make some kind of point that belittles others.

I believe any person in their right mind can read our forum and see the event as it unfolded.

A few of us got word at about the same time and had to get our sources straight. The first reaction was to get Vinnie some help and to see what the charges and bail were. A few of us called the police department in Rutherford county and found out that he already posted bail. His attorney, Mark Nolan, was probably the one that got him out.
By no means does anyone at the VVFF condone violence and we definitely don't follow our favorite musicians blindly.
It is a sad state of affairs when people get chastised over having a reflex reaction to help other people and offer prayers. We don't wish to sit on our hands and let him hurt himself or others. Sure people will say that he doesn't want the help. Well, He crossed a line and it needs to be addressed and dealt with. Contacting media outlets and showing the severity of this can actually save a life or two. Reportedly , Vinnie's neighborhood was closed off by police and neighbors were told to stay in their houses because there was the possibility of gun fire. I would hate for anyone to be troubled enough to possibly shoot themself or another person. Do any of you think that this is the first time domestic violence has happened at the Cusano household ? Strangely,We hope it was, but something tells us otherwise. If us being proactive bothers some people then so be it.

I am saddened that someone i have admired is dealing with so much hurt in their life.
FUCK US FOR ACTUALLY SHOWING COMPASSION TO A DIRE SITUATION.

Like we have carefully said before, we will let the truth unfold and try not to condemn the Cusano family and kick them when they are down.I would like to believe that all of us would help our friends and neighbors if this occurred to them. Compassion is key right now.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev

Re: To certain people at Metal Sludge and KissFAQ

Post by doublev »

rick, don't bother. Metal Sludge and Kissfaq are for high school kids. they are on break from Algebra 2. They all say the same old shit over and over. They just want to fit in and seem like the same fucker over and over again.
wolfgang161272

Post by wolfgang161272 »

I agree with you!
Wolfgang
Germany
http://www.kissnews.de
(Member and NOT owner!)
doublev

Post by doublev »

they all worship the same old boring fuckers who generally used ESP's in the 80s. very few of them lived through the 80s. i would get pissed but they are so fucking boring i would fall asleep before i had chance.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Well said Dino. There is no point coming here to start childish, primary school crap.

Don't worry about it Rick, they are not bright enough to understand what you're saying to them in your statement. They will just laugh with ignorance.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
doublev

Post by doublev »

rick, seriously don't post on their boards. leave them. they are interested for a few minutes.
doublev

Post by doublev »

if you didn't live through the 80s then its a different thing. I can not really stand some of these teenagers with their digital fucking everything. So boring. I bet most of them love Lynch and Kirk Hammet.
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

forget about KF and MS
metatron

Post by metatron »

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe. It's too bad that stupidity isn't painful cause there would be a whole lot of hurt happening at Metal Sludge and KissFAQ.
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
Skwint

Post by Skwint »

i wasted all of 2 mins on sludge years ago - never went back - as for kissfaq - i tried but the kids just bugged the hell out of me.
Cruisin' downtown, Shakin' her love, Is that babe talkin' to me, Felt my heart drop, Women can't stop, Girl has got me on my knees, Baby baby babe don't make me wonder, Won't you let me in, She said - see you later, Shot down, I'll be back again
kissfan78201

Post by kissfan78201 »

how about using the term "most people" when talking about the kissfaq. I'm signed up at the KISSfaq because there are some interesting topics, and I stress "some" there are some bad apples over there, but not everyone is like that.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

kissfan78201 wrote:how about using the term "most people" when talking about the kissfaq. I'm signed up at the KISSfaq because there are some interesting topics, and I stress "some" there are some bad apples over there, but not everyone is like that.
I used the term"certain" :D :D :D

NEWBEGINNINGS
kissfan78201

Post by kissfan78201 »

poserboy71 wrote:
kissfan78201 wrote:how about using the term "most people" when talking about the kissfaq. I'm signed up at the KISSfaq because there are some interesting topics, and I stress "some" there are some bad apples over there, but not everyone is like that.
I used the term"certain" :D :D :D
thanks, you seem to be the only one that did
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

When boards get really big they change. The JCF was the same. For ages it was like the brotherhood we have here, but things get out of hand and douches get in and want to stay and things can get messy.

It's just the way people are. The village becomes a town which becomes a city and all of a sudden there is violence, robbery and murder where before there was friendship and everybody knew one another.

Thankfully we are still cool and I don't see a dedicated Vinnie forum getting out of control. I did ban a douche from Metal Sludge the other day, no need to hear from that guy.

As Dino said, if you didn't live it in the 80's you may not understand. Some do, but most don't, so they rag on us and our thoughts/feelings about Vinnie and Kiss. They are douches.
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

Forums generally bore the crap out of me, this is the only forum that I regularly contribute to... It's a positive vibe here with great members and I love the fact that we can be from any corner of the world but get along really well! We have a Love & admiration for Vinnie's work in common and that is pretty special :D
Hey man, I am cool, I am the Breeze...

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
This is not a Hate Forum Vinnie...Capisce!!?
Brooklyn has almost left the Building
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

I always refused to join forums. In late 2009, I changed my mind and finally joined the Vinnie forum and Metal Sludge after many years of just spectating.

Boy am I sorry !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

NEWBEGINNINGS
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

Yeah I joined Double V before we got locked out in 2010, I don't really like Kiss forums though... Kissarmyaustralia is ok though... Good crowd over there :D

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
kissfan78201

Post by kissfan78201 »

I've also tried metal sludge, didnt like it. I'm a member over at sleazeroxx, when I remember to go there. I do like this forum alot.
CooperDog808

Post by CooperDog808 »

doublev wrote:rick, don't bother. Metal Sludge and Kissfaq are for high school kids. they are on break from Algebra 2. They all say the same old shit over and over. They just want to fit in and seem like the same fucker over and over again.
Have you ever even been to Metal Sludge? Most of the posters there are probably in their 40s, I can't speak for KISSFaq since I don't go there all that much - but Metal Sludge mostly has older people posting there.

doublev wrote:they all worship the same old boring fuckers who generally used ESP's in the 80s. very few of them lived through the 80s. i would get pissed but they are so fucking boring i would fall asleep before i had chance.
Gotta love the ignorance. Why does it matter what guitar someone plays? Guess they would have more cred if they used Charvel guitars.
doublev

Post by doublev »

OK.
I AM mentioning esp because there is a long line of history with vv forums and esp.
Even more scary metal sludge has 40 year olds but sorry to offend you.
doublev

Post by doublev »

To me esp is generic safe follow the leader shit. I don't want to offend anyone. I am talking about the new ones not the 80s ones. Its cool what ever you use but I am more talking about the type of fitting in teenager that uses those guitars. I know its a general comment and there are great guys who use new esp.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Most of us don't don't take offense to Dino's comments because we know where he is coming from . The ESP forum really hates Vinnie and doesn't mince words when expressing their hatred.

I really like older ESP guitars. Like any other company, it seems like they have put out some questionable product lately. It also doesn't help that most guitar stores will only carry LTD's because they don't want to commit to the high ended pricing.

Vinnie should understand that when he asks $9,000.00 for his bottom priced guitars.

NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev

Post by doublev »

Yeah, sorry if I offended. The ltds are what I mean mostly. I just don't like that new metal scene that seems to be less by half baked teenagers with a mix of Alice in chains vocals and venom music... Shit I dont know what the hell I am saying actually
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Dino, I understand you.

There are NO MORE ROCK STARS except for our favorite bands from years ago that are still at it.

Dave Grohl is the closest thing lately but I wouldn't call him a Rock Star. He is a great musician and songwriter and I like FooFighters better than I ever liked Nirvana. He seems like a great guy and an average Joe. I don't own any of his stuff but always enjoy the stuff I hear. He is very consistent .

Dave was born in a suburb of Youngstown and we had a street dedication for him about a year and a half ago. He is a cool guy with no air about him. Very approachable.

NEWBEGINNINGS
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

Yep it sucks, Rock Stars are a dying breed... Hip Hop is the new Rock Star Lifestyle and the boyz n the hood are
driving the sports cars, living it up and leading the crazy lifestyle in the public eye that the guys we grew up idolizing did 20-30 years ago :D these guys have gone from the underground to the mainstream and are enjoying every moment if it... We are lucky to still have Kiss & Motley Crüe keeping the dream alive... Otherwise who's left??

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
alleyrulez

Post by alleyrulez »

I post at Sludge and I am a fan of Vinnie.

always have been.

there are others.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

alleyrulez wrote:I post at Sludge and I am a fan of Vinnie.

always have been.

there are others.
Welcome and realize I said "CERTAIN" people. :D :D :D

NEWBEGINNINGS
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Yes, Rick is very discerning. :)
mp5999

Post by mp5999 »

Dino! You shouldnt have put kirk Hammett and George lynch in the same sentence- that's very degrading to lynch. :wink:
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: All of you are drooling cocksuckers that bow down to my excrement !!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I really love you guys and gals !!!

NEWBEGINNINGS