Isn't this a start ???

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
poserboy71

Isn't this a start ???

Post by poserboy71 »

A quote from Vinnie about allegations and rumors :

"...There are too many rumors to set strait at this point, but as time goes on, I will try my best to address them. My one request to all my new friends here is to stay away from these hate groups who deceptively disguise themselves as self appointed Vinnie Vincent "fan forums" and so called VV "experts."

He clearly says he will get to the questions. This is what a lot of us want yet people are still complaining. As far as the direct comment about the VVFF, Vinnie's words are ringing true because I have seen more hatred flying around lately than I care to stand.
I understand where the frustration stems from but I feel that you guys are going about this in a very wrong manner. Let's put our heads on straight and man up for fuck's sake !!! If not , then we should call this particular forum something else. It can be a place for us that doesn't have V V in the title.
I'd rather call it "Sammy Caulderone's Sexy Time Fun Palace" then keep the charade of being Vinnie fans going.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
Genebaby
Site Admin

Re: Isn't this a start ???

Post by Genebaby »

Rick, it doesn't take long to give a statement on rumours. Would be over in a day. The trouble he is in is how to make it so he is the victim in the box set scam and everything else.

Working out the spin is going to take some time for Vinnie, so we have to wait to see what he comes up with. Pretending the wife bashing case was dropped shows us how he still operates.

This place is not changing, it will remain as the true land of the free where freedom rocks and we can truly discuss all aspects of Vinnie without fear.

The unexplained shutting down of DoubleV almost a year ago brought this forum out in the open, but had DoubleV continued as the regime it had become I would have brought it out anyhow, after discussion with Dino to explain why.

Vinnie Spyders involvement in DoubleV was the impetus for me to research setting up a good new board, and then I did it.

I am also not a fan of the ForumCo software, phpBB is much beter software, as is VBulletin, but that one costs money.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

You are misunderstanding my point. Let's stop the constant bitching and just be fans. If we can't stop bitching , then are we really fans ??? Call it a hate group then. :D :D :D

The format here IS less confusing and easier on the eyes.

There is a time and a place for questions that may be perceived by some as abusive.
DECORUM MOTHERFUCKERS !!!

NEWBEGINNINGS
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Everything in life has positive and negative sides, you can't avoid that. We are not avoiding things that Vinnie would like to erase from history, and there are good things to.

To stop bitching would be "fake". Vinnie seems to want a place full of sycophantic yes men. This kind of behaviour gave us The Elder, which in turn helped Vinnie join Kiss, which is kinda interesting.

My point is to be true to ourselves.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

TIME and a PLACE for everything

NEWBEGINNINGS
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Rick, you know at this place that anything goes at anytime!! You're not exactly known for restraint.

Vinnie's latest statements about people getting the boot, demanding full names and information, singling out members to fill out there profiles, it is all a talking point.

It continues to not show Vinnie's behaviour in a positive light. He's doing this to himself, he's reaping what he sows.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

I don't believe I have ever exercised the hatred that some have displayed.
Everyone can agree that I have kept an even keel when it comes to treating other people properly.

As far as restraining myself from a dick, fart, or poop joke, WELL, That is impossible for me to do. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Being real as opposed to fake is one thing .There is a time and place to show ACT OUT.

You don't walk up to a Catholic Priest in the middle of a service and whip your cock out. You don't ask your Grandma "How was your FUCKING day you geriatric flower ???"

We might as well call this the VVHG- Vinnie Vincent Hate Group
At least there would be some truth in it then.

I can't believe you guys have lost your grip in public. Please , Let's get a grip.
This is a PRIVATE matter. YA DIG ??? :D :D :D

NEWBEGINNINGS
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

poserboy71 wrote:I don't believe I have ever exercised the hatred that some have displayed.
Everyone can agree that I have kept an even keel when it comes to treating other people properly.

As far as restraining myself from a dick, fart, or poop joke, WELL, That is impossible for me to do. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Being real as opposed to fake is one thing .There is a time and place to show ACT OUT.

You don't walk up to a Catholic Priest in the middle of a service and whip your cock out. You don't ask your Grandma "How was your FUCKING day you geriatric flower ???"

We might as well call this the VVHG- Vinnie Vincent Hate Group
At least there would be some truth in it then.

I can't believe you guys have lost your grip in public. Please , Let's get a grip.
This is a PRIVATE matter. YA DIG ??? :D :D :D

I don't dig! :evil:

Your swinging back and forth like a pendulum or a weather vain as the wind blows. What happened to and I fucking quote you "calling Vinnie out on his shit"?

I have made it abundantly clear that I will forgive and mellow out the day that there is an acknowledgement and or recogning from Mr. Cusano. I will never lick his fucking and I quote you again his "dirty penny" like you seem to willing to do Rick.

I have gone way out of my way to shut my opinionated mouth while listening to his alter ego Venice Angel spam this board with sychophantic "hog wash" for the benefit of valued members like you that wish to let him rant on with his bullshit.

I'm not a masochist. I don't wish to join a mentally unstable wife beating, lying, cheating, theiving transvestites board unless he acknowledges his wrongs to the people that he has wronged. Like my beloved wife Rick. I would think little of beating him to within an inch of his life for what he has done to my wife and many other people including his wife Diane yet I would forgive him in a second if he would show even the slightest humanity, humility and sorrow.

This choice is totally up to Cusano and I don't expect to ever see it but I hope that I'm wrong and I do someday.

So why we are at this how are YOU on his board? Are you registered as Poser Boy? Rick Schobel? Something with VVFF in the name that would be recognizable to him or are you sneakily slithering around unbeknownst to him watching and yearning for him to accept you but terrified that he wont and that your going to get THE BOOT????????? I must say that I have no desire to be a member of a place that doesn't want me. Do you believe that Vinnie want's you Rick?

I'm Kevin Harrah and people like it, hate it, accept it or not but that is who I am.

I look at you like a brother and have enjoyed your thousands of posts here and elsewhere but to me you have sounded condenscending here on your rant to the hundreds of members here on this board the VVFF that all those posts from you help create.

Do as you wish as your a big boy but think about your fucking posts here in this thread and whether you really in your heart believe that you have the right to scold people for their opinions expressed if you don't happen to agree with them right now.

Your a great fan but right now I don't think that Vinnie deserves nor has he earned the dedication that you are showing him but that is 100% for you to decide!

Kev
TheGoodDr

Post by TheGoodDr »

I think this forum is essentially the only legitmate 'fan forum' that VV has. You can see from the out-set that his is clearly designed to be a self gratifying forum where VV can praise himself under the guise of 'his fans'. I am willing to bet my house on the fact that 12 months from now this place will have more registered users and more posts in that period that VV will have on his.

Forums are meant to be about discussions. They're places where peolpe can come and "shoot the shit". I find it truly bizarre that VV believes that he has the right to control what his fans think and ultimately say/post about him.

Everyone here is here because they're a fan. And as a fan I have a right to voice an opinion be a good one or a bad one. No amount of pandering or ass-kissing is going to make VV release his music, lower the price of his guitars or refund those he ripped off. VV simply wants the pandering and ass-kissing because I believe that HE truly believes that he DESERVES it.

Remember, he's the victim and unless he's fighting with someone he can't be victimised. If 'real' people do end up posting over at his forum you mark Dino's words......over time that forum will return to being the graveyard that it has been for so long now.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Nice one Kev !!! :D :D :D

I am there as POSERBOY71. I have placed my entire real name within the signature. I am not a "slithering snake" hoping for Vinnie's approval.
I guess he wants me there.

Again, You guys are so fucking angry that you cannot think clearly.

I am not licking his dirty penny. I have merely agreed to accept his open invitation and show him some respect in order to receive the answers that YOU AND YOUR WIFE (and all of the fans) would like to know.
I gladly accept someones offer of friendship at all times.
I was also hoping that if everyone went as themselves and showed some GRACE, that we could reduce the misunderstanding between Dino and Vinnie.

Spouting off and calling him names will not get any of us closer to answers. I maintain that I have ALWAYS tried to keep the peace and make things better. Trying to insinuate that I have done anything other than that is NOT COOL.

To quote Slayer:
"...yet I would forgive him in a second if he would show even the slightest humanity, humility and sorrow."

Kev, Vinnie just made the first step yet you and some others continue to complain ??? What the FUCK ???
You're telling me that we arn't level headed enough to hear what Vinnie has to say??? This is the only time I have ever seen Vinnie post as himself and say that he WILL address the issues.

Yet a lot of you want to sit here and fucking COMPLAIN.

CONDESCENDING ??? REALLY ??? I have ended a lot of my "RANTS" with the tag of "LOVE AND RESPECT "!!!

I HAVE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH OPINIONS AS LONG AS THEY SHOWED SOME CLASS AND RESPECT TOWARDS THE SERIOUS MATTERS.

If you can seriously read any of the things that you have accused me of then that would be no fault of mine for I have carefully attempted to show everyone the respect I show to everyone else- Whether they deserve it or not.

We are supposed to keep each other in check. I have pointed out that a lot of you are acting the way that you accuse Vinnie of acting. You can either hold onto your resentment and still not have a boxset, or you guys can accept an invite from Vinnie, BE COOL, and hear him out.

If he BOOTS us again then so be it, we will always be a brotherhood here at the VVFF. You just have to get a grip.
If you cant handle it :

I cannot believe that you guys are this close getting what you've always wanted yet you are purposefully sabotaging things instead of going over to the DoubleV Forum as a classy and unified front and extending an olive branch . You have the invite from the man himself.

TAKE THIS POST, PRINT IT OUT , AND WIPE YOUR ASSES WITH IT IF YOU DON'T AGREE. :P :P :P

WE ARE CLOSE. DON'T FUCK THINGS UP WITH FOOLISH PRIDE.

Swing away !!!-- Love and Respect,
Rick Schobel -PB71-
Last edited by poserboy71 on Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev

Post by doublev »

Rick? So close to what we always wanted?
Do you remember the last time the board was open? I don't think anyone wanted that again? Rick I remember you being banned from namm and very recently threats to sue you. Why do you want this shit again?
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

TheGoodDr wrote:I think this forum is essentially the only legitmate 'fan forum' that VV has. You can see from the out-set that his is clearly designed to be a self gratifying forum where VV can praise himself under the guise of 'his fans'. I am willing to bet my house on the fact that 12 months from now this place will have more registered users and more posts in that period that VV will have on his.

Forums are meant to be about discussions. They're places where peolpe can come and "shoot the shit". I find it truly bizarre that VV believes that he has the right to control what his fans think and ultimately say/post about him.

Everyone here is here because they're a fan. And as a fan I have a right to voice an opinion be a good one or a bad one. No amount of pandering or ass-kissing is going to make VV release his music, lower the price of his guitars or refund those he ripped off. VV simply wants the pandering and ass-kissing because I believe that HE truly believes that he DESERVES it.

Remember, he's the victim and unless he's fighting with someone he can't be victimised. If 'real' people do end up posting over at his forum you mark Dino's words......over time that forum will return to being the graveyard that it has been for so long now.

I agree with this DOC!
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Can you guys read things THOROUGHLY . That means between the lines as well.

Just because you perceive someone's actions to be those of an asshole ,it does not give you carte blanche to act in the same manner.

Most of you have the invite. Use it and see what happens.

Like I said , I would love to show Vinnie that we at the VVFF can be level-headed , build a mutual respect, and POSSIBLY repair the relationships that seem irreparable . :wink: :wink: :wink:

NEWBEGINNINGS
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Slayer wrote:
TheGoodDr wrote:I think this forum is essentially the only legitmate 'fan forum' that VV has. You can see from the out-set that his is clearly designed to be a self gratifying forum where VV can praise himself under the guise of 'his fans'. I am willing to bet my house on the fact that 12 months from now this place will have more registered users and more posts in that period that VV will have on his.

I agree with this DOC!
I HAVE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH OPINIONS AS LONG AS THEY SHOWED SOME CLASS AND RESPECT TOWARDS THE SERIOUS MATTERS.

NEWBEGINNINGS
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Build a rapport. Be friendly. Ask him what kind of jelly he likes on his toast before you ask the tough stuff.

NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev

Post by doublev »

Rick no point defending anything. Just do what you want.
You either learn from the past or you don't. I can not believe someone who was banned by vv from namm and was threatened to be sued recently would still be upbeat but I suppose good for you.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Why are we a part of a Vinnie Fan Forum ???

NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev

Post by doublev »

Vinnie's music .
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Then talk about the music and quit bitching about the person. :D :D :D

That's a fair statement.

NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev

Post by doublev »

Too far gone.
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

poserboy71 wrote:Nice one Kev !!! :D :D :D

I am there as POSERBOY71. I have placed my entire real name within the signature. I am not a "slithering snake" hoping for Vinnie's approval.
I guess he wants me there.
I'm shocked but this is excellent as long as it lasts

Again, You guys are so fucking angry that you cannot think clearly.
It's true and what he continues to do over and over and then act victimized makes me angrier
I am not licking his dirty penny. I have merely agreed to accept his open invitation and show him some respect in order to receive the answers that YOU AND YOUR WIFE (and all of the fans) would like to know. Best wishes and good luck on this quest Rick

I gladly accept someones offer of friendship at all times.
I was also hoping that if everyone went as themselves and showed some GRACE, that we could reduce the misunderstanding between Dino and Vinnie
Rick few believe that they can go over there and be themselves

Spouting off and calling him names will not get any of us closer to answers. I maintain that I have ALWAYS tried to keep the peace and make things better. Trying to insinuate that I have done anything other than that is NOT COOL.
You are open minded and very kind hearted which are nice qualities in a human being however you seem to become frustrated when you have an idea for this forum that you have worked so hard to help develop that isn't received well. Feel free to move and motivate people for a cause that you believe in but don't get pissed and frustrated if they don't agree with you. It doesn't make them wrong it only makes their viewpoint different than yours.

To quote Slayer:
"...yet I would forgive him in a second if he would show even the slightest humanity, humility and sorrow."
Let him acknowledge the boxset and or explain it and it would go a long way - we'll see if he ever has it in him
Kev, Vinnie just made the first step yet you and some others continue to complain ??? What the FUCK ??? Rick, why do you feel that by opening a censored forum that in his opening comments he states that he will give folks the boot if he doesn't like what they have to say is a 1st step?

You're telling me that we arn't level headed enough to hear what Vinnie has to say??? This is the only time I have ever seen Vinnie post as himself and say that he WILL address the issues.
I will wait and see if he actually ever addresses any issues and go from there.

Yet a lot of you want to sit here and fucking COMPLAIN.
Complain to some - speak the GOD Honest truth to others - People will decide for themselves as this is fair

CONDESCENDING ??? REALLY ???
Yes, no one needs to be scolded for exercising their opinion or their wishes or for their lack of desire to participate in something that you personally feel passionate about.

I have ended a lot of my "RANTS" with the tag of "LOVE AND RESPECT "!!!
Yes, you have many times. Thank you for that! Are we not the best leaders by stating what we are going to do, why we are going to do it and then being man enough to just do it? If people feel the passion and agree they will follow and see for themselves but I sense frustration from you that not enough people in your view point are feeling the same as you on this subject? Don't worry about others. If you are happy and enjoying talking to Vinnie at the other forum GOD Bless You and I hope that you have a wonderful time and that it lasts.

It's true that I have little class and respect for me is something that is earned rather than given to some one that has treated fans, bandmates and people the way that Vinnie Cusano has.
If you can seriously read any of the things that you have accused me of then that would be no fault of mine for I have carefully attempted to show everyone the respect I show to everyone else- Whether they deserve it or not.
Telling people to stop bitching and get over and get signed up Vinnie's Forum I don't find respectful to the members that are not interested like you in doing so or to our friend Vic who has selflessly worked so hard along with you and many others to build this great site where anything goes and there is no censorship.
We are supposed to keep each other in check.
I don't need anyone to keep me in check and I don't have any interest in keeping others in check either as that is censorship.

I have pointed out that a lot of you are acting the way that you accuse Vinnie of acting. You can either hold onto your resentment and still not have a boxset, or you guys can accept an invite from Vinnie, BE COOL, and hear him out.
I don't know anyone who has been invited to join Vinnie's Forum personally. The way that he has and is treating Dino is disgraceful Rick. I was a member of his forum twice. The 1st time I was booted because he shut it down and I joined all of our friends here. (Disgraceful) The 2nd time I joined under an alias and posted at most 6 posts all praising Vinnie and his accomplishments and he connected to me somehow and posted publically that I was an asshole and was forbidden to ever come to his forum again for all to see. Being that I have self esteem I have no desire to go back or be at a place where I'm not wanted or welcome - enough said

If he BOOTS us again then so be it, we will always be a brotherhood here at the VVFF. You just have to get a grip.
If you cant handle it :

I cannot believe that you guys are this close getting what you've always wanted (I'm close to getting an apology and the box set that I paid $125 Bucks for in 1997?)(Listen to yourself brother) yet you are purposefully sabotaging things instead of going over to the DoubleV Forum as a classy and unified front and extending an olive branch. (Vinnie needs to extend the olive branch not any of his once adoring fans to him)(Why would you think that any one here owes Vinnie Cusano an Olive Branch)

You have the invite from the man himself.
(I know of no one who has an invite from the man himself Rick)(If you post on Facebook tomorrow that you are getting married means that you are getting married not that I'm invited to your wedding) I know he says that all are invited except that psychopathic obsessive compulsive ....... blah blah. I think that anyone that thinks that it is fun over there should feel free to join but it is not for me at this time

TAKE THIS POST, PRINT IT OUT , AND WIPE YOUR ASSES WITH IT IF YOU DON'T AGREE. :P :P :P
:lol: Here that flushing sound?
WE ARE CLOSE. DON'T FUCK THINGS UP WITH FOOLISH PRIDE.
I will always like you Rick but I can always like you without agreeing with you 100% of the time. These are the things that make the world a great place our ability to express our differences at times. No one is right or wrong it's just about what is right for us individually 8)

Swing away !!!-- Love and Respect, Swung as well as HUNG :P Rick Schobel -PB71-
doublev

Post by doublev »

That's is one good post.
No one can say slayer is not a vv fan. A no bullshit vv fan.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

The VVFF, no BULL!!!
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

Genebaby wrote:The VVFF, no BULL!!!
Vic,
Thank you and everybody for the hard work that you and so many others have put in to making this a no censorship environment. I hate that pussy shit! This is a great place and it is was it was designed and intended to be - the opposite of the DoubleV Forum and its membership of Vinnie and his alias's talking to themselves banning others.
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Gotta agree with Kev! Vinnie needs to come to us! We've been vocal in our complaints sure (I'm lucky other than being booted off DV) but they are genuine complaints! We've got a kick-ass forum here that I love. Also, I still see stuff being posted regularly that praises the man, old mags uploaded, videos uploaded, asking guitar company reps how Vinnie's guitars were made (thanks Darren D) etc... That's the stuff most here are interested in! I couldn't give a rat's what kind of bog rolls Vinnie uses, Vinnie's a vegie, good for him, I like meat myself and I don't care what his favourite brand of tofu is!!! That's the kinda of crap that follows teen idols by all the gossip sites,blogs and magazines!!!!! I'm happy to admit I'm selfish when it comes to Vinnie! I WANT new music from him, I'd love decent video footage of him from "the good ole days", great stories from the touring days and affordable guitars for those that want them! And sorry Vinnie, TJ is the ONLY option there! I can afford any of Tom's AZG guitars but am not interested! I'm tight and I like superstrats!!!! The music is it for me! But that's just me!

I can see your view Rick, it does take 2 to tango but I feel we've held out our hand many times here and we're still waiting for Vinnie to shake it! But, I, like many here are still open if Vinnie is!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Euphoria

Post by Euphoria »

Everyone here makes valid points from both sides of the argument. Vinnie has upset a lot of people and has done things that many are unreluctant to forgive, which is fair enough. He also shows no sign of remorse for that. So you are completely entitled to feel aggrieved.

Aside from booting me from the DoubleV forum the first time, Vinnie has done nothing serious to me, so maybe I am a little more biased. But I do appreciate the other things he has done to people here, and I don't condone any of it.

However, in this case I have to say I totally see where PB71 is coming from. Before totally writing off the new forum, let us just see how things play out. Vinnie is there, answering questions as himself on issues such as the Metal Show, and other various things. Yeah it can be a bit ass kissy, but Rick is right, it is a START. It is a massive development, we didn't expect Vinnie to even come out and answer fans as himself. So, let us see what he does and doesn't answer, and see what happens. Don't be afraid to ask the tough stuff. Yeah, Vinnie has slagged off this forum and doesn't believe the members are true fans, or good people. So by reacting as some are now, they just play into his hands. I'm not saying pander to his every move, but to me it does seem like he has extended, in whatever form, an olive branch. Rick is right, we never would have expected this. So now it is here, use it!

It is sometimes difficult to see what people mean just by reading their posts. Messages can get mis-interpreted. I don't judge but :D One thing I will say is some people do need to read posts properly - and that isn't meant in this thread, but I have seen a lot of occassions where I see people react to something in a post that isn't even there, and then the OP has to explain just to pacify. This happens everywhere, but it's a silly thing. Everyone has their view which is totally great, but there really is no need to blow your top everytime you 'think' someone is being unreasonable. I think everyone is friends here, we don't need such things. People have reasons for what they think, and it doesn't necessarily mean that they still don't see your point of view, so no need to attack!

So this is just my general opinion :D let us see how things go.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Thanks.

NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev

Post by doublev »

just a note to people who believe music is on the way.
Vinnie is fending off misfit users on his board all day and then he is checking this board to see what we are up to. Remember its confirmed that he is spyder.

So. How the fuck is he going to put out music if he is monitoring a message board night and day (apart from the anger management classes.. ps how can he say i am a dangerous individual and he was the one who had to goto anger managment)?

Rick I love you and I know you are trying you darnedest to keep the peace and I respect you for this.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Thanks Dino- Thanks for the acknowledgement.

NEWBEGINNINGS
WizKid

Post by WizKid »

I agree and appreciate Rick trying to make it work. He's being a bigger man about it than I could.
Check out the Decibel Geek Podcast at http://dbgeekshow.blogspot.com/
doublev

Post by doublev »

Rick has got one ball in each board.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

doublev wrote:Rick has got one ball in each board.
And what does that mean??? Because I am actually being proactive , my allegiance is questioned ???

I am a fan of Vinnie Vincent that is a member of the OFFICIAL Forum as well as our Fan Forum. I prefer the format here when people aren't so sour.

I am trying to achieve the peace that we have wanted from this situation.

I stated in a different post that I do NOT have an agenda. I believe the term "agenda" in this case is personal gain. I am trying to accomplish this for EVERYONE.
It just seems like some people would rather stay here and "keep it real" then put forth any real effort to achieve answers and peace.

You have to be able to let go of the past if you want any kind of happy future. That goes for Vinnie as well.

Maybe , JUST MAYBE, We can all help each other in this realization.

NEWBEGINNINGS
TheSage

Post by TheSage »

How can we believe a word Vinnie says when he still denies that he is Spyder? It's funny to watch Spyder log off, doublev post something and then Spyder log back in when he's done. :lol:
TheSage

Post by TheSage »

Personally, if I was Vinnie, I'd swallow my pride and reach out to Paul and Gene. With a little goodwill he could see himself on a Creatures of the Night 30th anniversery tour. I know I would certainly buy a ticket.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

If that is the case then let Vinnie have that. I don't care who I talk to because I never hide anything . I speak the same to people whether they are Vinnie , Dannii, Dino, or my folks.

If Vinnie needs these alleged alias' to feel comfortable, then let him have them. We have been so paranoid that we have run some good people good people off this forum thinking they are Vinnie. We couldn't keep our suspicions PRIVATE.

We have to stop this , live and let live, and get to where we need to go.

The air is bitter and stagnant here and I care too much about you guys and this place to see this forum go to shit .

NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev

Post by doublev »

The ball thing means you got big balls in two forums. A good thing or thong.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

doublev wrote:The ball thing means you got big balls in two forums. A good thing or thong.
AW GEE, THANKS !!! :oops: :oops: :oops:

NEWBEGINNINGS
MeteoraXV

Post by MeteoraXV »

Haha Vinnie vinnie vinnie

Someone asks him if he'll create a facebook page then he responds:

"I'm not really an internet person. Responding on this forum tests the extent of my knowledge. But I am open to the idea. We'll see. Vinnie"

bull :shock:

I bet he spends all day on the net
doublev

Post by doublev »

He does . All day until 2 or 3 am in the morning
erg2

Post by erg2 »

I hate to go against PB71, but I think the anger and vitriol would lessen and disappear on THIS forum if Vinnie was a man and made amends for wrongs/transgressions made in the past.
Closure and forgiveness is only a one-way street if one of those doing the forgiving is a saint!

I'm no saint.

I will stop complaining about...
- the Archive Box Set I paid for and never received
- lack of quality material released (speedball jam? Really?)
- being locked out of HIS forum for an unknown reason
...when he admits he did wrong and makes amends of SOME sort.
Open your window and see the real world
To know what you've been missing
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
In a heart afraid to listen
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

FUCK GUYS . You are really driving me mad. :lol: :lol: :lol:

ONCE AGAIN- Your chance to get any sort of apology , etc, would be if there was a polite and unified front that went to the DoubleV Forum TOGETHER YET we weren't able to pull it together because of ... BLA BLA FUCKIN' BLA... ...BORING

NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev

Post by doublev »

Rick, he has no answers . The truth doesnt exist to him.
He is not capable of Answers because info is power to him. Info is money to him. He doesnt want to loose it or share it. He doesn't want to give anything .. only take. If he answers anything it just raises more questions.

He wants people at his mercy, and if they know he has no answers or hes answered everything ... He has no power . Dangling on a string. Bully tactics .
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

I don't know what anyone except myself thinks . I will say that TRUE POWER is within the walls of TRUTH, No matter how much it hurts.

NEWBEGINNINGS
erg2

Post by erg2 »

How can I ask him politely if he will not allow me into his forum?
And I wasn't even in it originally?!?!?
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
doublev

Post by doublev »

He has it set that he has to approve. I spoke to Forumco and no problem with his board.
erg2

Post by erg2 »

I got in finally and was quickly booted after my very first post, which I didn't feel was offensive in any way.
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
doublev

Post by doublev »

Because some one is watching here. Notice the users online?
erg2

Post by erg2 »

I never really check to see who is actually "actively" here. That's kinda paranoid...
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
Genebaby
Site Admin

No it isn't!

Post by Genebaby »

Rick, please give it a rest. Appreciate your attitude but Vinnie is Vinnie and that doesn't seem to be changing.

Once again HE had a chance to start afresh and make things better. Instead his opening statements to members of his board have him donning his Gestapo boots once again. He says all are welcome (minus Dino, who is the equivalent of a concentration camp survivor here) but he's approving all new registrations, which he wasn't doing before, and people are not getting in.

The message from Vinnie is unpleasant and unclear.

Dino has personally dealt with someone not quite human, we need to listen to him to avoid the horrors of the past.
doublev

Re: No it isn't!

Post by doublev »

Rick has a great heart and knows people can change. I thought he may have changed too. But no, it gets worse.
Thanks Vic, too kind. You are so level headed.