house

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
doublev2

house

Post by doublev2 »

Just to let everyone know vinnie still is at the same address as reported in the news. Someone out of the blue informed someone with proof. I am sure he wouldn't mind a few fan letters.
Bye Bye
gonnarock

Re: house

Post by gonnarock »

I had considered doing this... :wink:
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

He'll get you for harrassment.

I just sent my package. :wink: :wink: :wink:
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

You'll need a forklift!!! :)
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Get who? The address is in public records and the news.
Bye Bye
metatron

Post by metatron »

Last edited by metatron on Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
metatron

Post by metatron »

I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

doublev2 wrote:Just to let everyone know vinnie still is at the same address as reported in the news. Someone out of the blue informed someone with proof. I am sure he wouldn't mind a few fan letters.

So?

What would I write Vinnie:

Dear Vinnie,

This is the billionth time someone must have nagged you; get in the recording studio. Blah. Blah. Blah...
Live life as though it is the third law; "to every action there is an equal and opposite reaction." Rules apply whether we are cognizant of them or oblivious.
gonnarock

Post by gonnarock »

poserboy71 wrote:He'll get you for harrassment.

I just sent my package. :wink: :wink: :wink:
Oh he'll get me alright. Although its cramped inside this box, but at least the post office has wi-fi. :wink:
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Funny stuff GR!!!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Yes, LOL.....good sense of humour.

Vinnie however does not have a funny bone. You will be intercepted and taken the lost mail centre!!!
Commander in chief - VVF Army
gonnarock

Post by gonnarock »

Genebaby wrote:Yes, LOL.....good sense of humour.

Vinnie however does not have a funny bone. You will be intercepted and taken the lost mail centre!!!
Oh no no no! See I have the adoption papers right here!! :lol: He won't know its me till he opens the box and I jump out and yell surprise. By that point I will already be in the house and don't worry...I can assure you he won't throw me out...Although I have to say I wish there was better insulation in this box, the weather is too cold for a string bikini... :lol: :twisted:

And now, I will behave again... :oops:
metatron

Post by metatron »

gonnarock wrote: string bikini... :lol: :twisted:

Rick :!: , Rick :!: quick :!: ...someone said, 'string bikini'. That all I read...& ahhhhhh please don't behave. This is not place to behave.
[youtube][/youtube]
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

I'm flossing with it as I type. GR had to poop in ziplock bags. Don't worry though. Vinnie is used to the smell because of all of the doggies poopin' in the house.

NEWBEGINNINGS
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

GR the weather is never too cold for a string bikini :wink: I'm going to pretend you never said that :D
Hey man, I am cool, I am the Breeze...

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
This is not a Hate Forum Vinnie...Capisce!!?
Brooklyn has almost left the Building
gonnarock

Post by gonnarock »

Give me credit Rick, I paid for expodential overnight shipping just so that I wouldn't have to do that! :lol:
I think Vinnie is enjoying our company none the less. :wink:
gonnarock

Post by gonnarock »

Brooklyn_Born wrote:GR the weather is never too cold for a string bikini :wink: I'm going to pretend you never said that :D
:lol: :twisted: :mrgreen:
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

Apology accepted :wink:

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
metatron

Post by metatron »

poserboy71 wrote:I'm flossing with it as I type. GR had to poop in ziplock bags. Don't worry though. Vinnie is used to the smell because of all of the doggies poopin' in the house.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

gonnarock wrote:Give me credit Rick, I paid for expodential overnight shipping just so that I wouldn't have to do that! :lol:
I forgot how classy you are. My apologies!!! :D :D :D

NEWBEGINNINGS
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

You forgot INTELLIGENT Rick!!!!! :x :x :x

Man you guys....the brain is THE most important thing!!!! Geez! :P :P :P :lol: :lol: :lol:
gonnarock

Post by gonnarock »

poserboy71 wrote:
gonnarock wrote:Give me credit Rick, I paid for expodential overnight shipping just so that I wouldn't have to do that! :lol:
I forgot how classy you are. My apologies!!! :D :D :D
Apologies accepted. :wink:
eddiepagechicago

Post by eddiepagechicago »

There is a part of me that would love to go and visit the Smyrna address...

But, it's an 8.5 hour drive from Chicago...And I doubt he comes out much. If I was given an invitation I would come down to visit.

Vinnie, you know I am your biggest supporter...If you ever feel like giving a me personal One Hour Guitar Lesson, I will be down there in a flash...I will pay $500 bucks for the lesson...but I won't pay $500 bucks for your website.

With that said, all of you hear love Vinnie and are fanatic about him and it shows (sometimes in very strange, mean and sarcastic ways, but is shows). Furthermore, I read from many of you that you want new music...but how many of you have actually bought the music on mp3 downloads of his from Amazon??? I am certain that was set up by Vinnie, and the money would go directly to him.

Vinnie was the last member to ever be given a make-up persona...that is very special...but fucknutz gene and paul want to erase that like it never happened...

You guys can sit there and break down the court cases all you want...but the very first premise of the court cases is based on gene & paul / Kiss Organization not paying Vinnie's salary in a timely fashion, which then allowed Vinnie the rights to ownership of what he created. PERIOD. END OF FUCKING DISCUSSION. Everything else is moot after that...Yadda yadda this yadda yadda that...

I guarantee you, no one will presently, or in the future write music as Cool /Ballz To The Wall/ Slit Your Fuckin' Throat style as Vinnie did for Kiss or VVI. Your wasting your money buying the new Kiss album. I would rather give the 15 bucks to a homeless person than give it to butt buddies gene and paul.

Furthermore, I will never capitalize gene and paul's names (if you haven't noticed) until they fuckin' pay up to Vinnie. Until then, they are still small-time wanna-be Vinnies'.

Any of you that don't like what I just wrote...suck it.
Rise All Creatures...Hail To The Beast...
Eyes Full Of Fire, Consummate My Feast
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

I like it, agree with it, AND will suck it !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

NEWBEGINNINGS
gonnarock

Post by gonnarock »

eddiepagechicago wrote: Vinnie, you know I am your biggest supporter...
I am currently working on this...And it might change my friend. :lol:

I love Vinnie very much, and I can't hardly put it into words how much he means to me. I won't try on this public message board :oops: But I think that someday hopefully soon he will really know for sure. :D
Last edited by gonnarock on Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

He knows...

NEWBEGINNINGS
gonnarock

Post by gonnarock »

poserboy71 wrote:He knows...
:D :D :D :D Ooo a shiver just went through me when I read that!!!! Talk about a way to make a girl's night! hahaha. :D :D :D :D :D
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Vinnie is reading your every word GR. And the beautiful thing is that membership here is free and easy.

You don't have to pay $500 to be lonely on his "offical" board nor worry about what you say that might get you booted off DoubleV, which is closed down to new members anyhow.

So speak, and Vinnie will hear.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Yeah, he reads every word here .
Bye Bye
metatron

Post by metatron »

eddiepagechicago wrote:Furthermore, I read from many of you that you want new music...but how many of you have actually bought the music on mp3 downloads of his from Amazon??? I am certain that was set up by Vinnie, and the money would go directly to him.

Any of you that don't like what I just wrote...suck it.
From what I vividly recall, I purchased everything Vinnie has release. And a big share of it I purchased it in triplicate. Cassette, Vinyl & CD. I even purchased the Japanese versions of some releases. So that makes purchasing these recording more that triplicate. So now you actually can justify giving him more money via Amazon to basically repeat history. You kidding right :?: I mean, last time I heard, the guy is not a charity case. He releases new material, I'll purchase it. End of story. If your into charity cases, put your money where your mouth is, & donate him $500 for he dead end 'official' web site. BTW if you don't like it, YOU CAN SUCK IT!, ball sack & all. You rude fucken inbreed prick.
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

First thing: I have purchased everything Vinnie has released also but have no need to download mp3 when I have everything on cd... I even used to collect any bootleg recordings I could get my hands on vinnie related including the double picture disc of kiss live in 1983 with Vinnie on the tank, it was called kiss still love you... Great album!

Second thing: Eddie...no one here wants to suck it ok...we are all fans & this ain't a Gene/Paul hate forum... I love those guys too...unfortunately the three of them had a bad falling out but you can't blame it all on Gene & Paul hey?? I'll be buying monster, it may be no Lick it up but I'll give it a spin anyway... All I'm trying to say is that there's no need to get heavy on this forum.. Remember who it is in tribute of.. WE are here for Vinnie, if he wants us or not...

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
metatron

Post by metatron »

Brooklyn_Born wrote:. Remember who it is in tribute of.. WE are here for Vinnie, if he wants us or not...
Word!
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

Man...Dannii you're "word" looks way better than my "word"! Nice!

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
metatron

Post by metatron »

Bad Influence. This is great movie. Learnt a lot about having some self dignity for ones self from Rob Lowe in this scene. In saying that I don't consider Vinnie my enemy, but he does of you & I. In turn I find quite sickening that some people still seem to be able to raise their glasses & toast to him. Till VV changes his ways, I for one won't toast to him. Yes he was a great musical & songwriter, but that all. I'll celebrate that fact, but I'm not going to suck ass to someone who basically despises me for no other reason that I was a fan.

[youtube][/youtube]
'What kind of man are you to drink to your enemies.'
Last edited by metatron on Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
metatron

Post by metatron »

Also in this scene the band 'The Nymphs' preform "The Highway". Lead vocalist Inger Lorre was rumored to have got up on Geffen Records board room table @ a meeting about the band, swatted & urinated on top of it. See VV started the whole concept of incorporating urinated into music...Maybe Iggy Pop was b4 VV. Ain't Rock n' Roll grand.

gonnarock

Post by gonnarock »

Genebaby wrote:Vinnie is reading your every word GR. And the beautiful thing is that membership here is free and easy.

You don't have to pay $500 to be lonely on his "offical" board nor worry about what you say that might get you booted off DoubleV, which is closed down to new members anyhow.

So speak, and Vinnie will hear.
doublev2 wrote:Yeah, he reads every word here .
That is WONDERFUL. :D So with that in mind, then he does know of my existance!!! :D :D :D :D I know that not everything he does is able to be understood, but I am not trying to suck up to him. I really mean that. Everything that I say about Vinnie is honest and how I feel. I do adore him and it does sometimes make me sad about things, but being possitive about him, I just can't help it. His music got me through some difficult times and when I think about that, it just makes me smile and feel incredibly grateful to him. And I just wish for him to have strength to get through his times too. :D

let me be your girlfriend... :wink:
metatron

Post by metatron »

gonnarock wrote:

Your one Sick Puppy

poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

gonnarock wrote: ...I know that not everything he does is able to be understood, but I am not trying to suck up to him. I really mean that. Everything that I say about Vinnie is honest and how I feel. I do adore him and it does sometimes make me sad about things, but being possitive about him, I just can't help it. His music got me through some difficult times and when I think about that, it just makes me smile and feel incredibly grateful to him. And I just wish for him to have strength to get through his times too. :D...
All of us still feel the same way and are just tired and cranky. It is a shame he can't be man enough to privately invite a fan like you to his forum.

NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Gonnarock just ask vinnie . I think he will let you in. You will have to go through some of his jeykll and Hyde aliases firstly.
Bye Bye
gonnarock

Post by gonnarock »

metatron wrote:
gonnarock wrote:

Your one Sick Puppy

No I'm not. I'm a pretty kitty cat. :lol:
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

Exactly. Give it time & he'll let you into DVF. He can see you are a big time fan! Just be patient :D

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
gonnarock

Post by gonnarock »

I will. I am a very patient person and I know that he has been very busy lately, so I completely understand that. And I want Vinnie to take his time. I am in no rush. :)

It sure would make a nice birthday present though... :wink:
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

He doesn't like it if you post here though.
Bye Bye
gonnarock

Post by gonnarock »

doublev2 wrote:He doesn't like it if you post here though.
I have heard that. But the problem is that I have no where else to talk about him. I don't know any other Vinnie fans to talk to about him.
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

We understand your frustration girl, just keep the talk positive and you'll be kool & the gang...

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
gonnarock

Post by gonnarock »

Brooklyn_Born wrote:We understand your frustration girl, just keep the talk positive and you'll be kool & the gang...
Thank you. :D And by the way, Kool and The Gang are a good band. :lol:
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

gonnarock wrote:... And by the way, Kool and The Gang are a good band. :lol:
Two key members are from Youngstown ,Ohio . The Bell brothers.

NEWBEGINNINGS
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

gonnarock wrote:
Genebaby wrote:Yes, LOL.....good sense of humour.

Oh no no no! See I have the adoption papers right here!! :lol: He won't know its me till he opens the box and I jump out and yell surprise. By that point I will already be in the house and don't worry...I can assure you he won't throw me out...Although I have to say I wish there was better insulation in this box, the weather is too cold for a string bikini... :lol: :twisted:

Oh what a visual! :-) We all want to see more :-)
gonnarock

Post by gonnarock »

Slayer wrote: Oh what a visual! :-) We all want to see more :-)
Not unless your name is Vincent Cusano. :oops: :wink: :twisted: :oops:
poserboy71 wrote:Two key members are from Youngstown ,Ohio . The Bell brothers.
Really? :) That is very cool, I did not know that. :D
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

The poserboys stompin' ground! :D

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!