Christmas greetings Vincent

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
BurtReynolds

Christmas greetings Vincent

Post by BurtReynolds »

Hey vin baby , Christmas wishes huffy boy , hope yer sister gets the family together . Light a candle for me ninny boys.
MatthewF

Re: Christmas greetings Vincent

Post by MatthewF »

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays. If you dont like Happy Holidays then Happy Shut The Fuck Up!
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Happy Festivus Vinnie!!!
Commander in chief - VVF Army
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

For what its worth .. have a good day. Vinnie, how about a YouTube Christmas message for all your fans? We miss those.
Bye Bye
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Yeah, Merry Christmas from a fellow Catholic!!!!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

Yo :!: Merry Christmas Mr C :D Have a most Festive day :!:
Hey man, I am cool, I am the Breeze...

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
This is not a Hate Forum Vinnie...Capisce!!?
Brooklyn has almost left the Building
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

Vincent,
How about a New Year's Resolution Pop's? How about you retire from spending 21 hours a day jacking off and get off your wrinkly "Royal Fucking Ass" and do something productive with whatever life that you have left to live. You can change your legacy and make your life something positive to remember versus what it is now.

You don't have to be remembered as the Lying, Cheating, Stealing, Wife Beating, Bi-Polar, Narcissistic Under Achiever that you in fact are currently.

Do something with your life and guess what, if you put out a product we will buy it if it is marketed through a 3rd party.

And if you don't - FUCK YOU!

Merry Christmas from the "Hate Forum"
metatron

Post by metatron »

What Kevin said. BTW Merry Christmas Kevin. All the best to you & yours.
Vinnie, for fuck sake, (stop bating off). Your making Gene & Paul look like good guys in my eyes these days. (Don't get me wrong I love KISS, but at the end of day, I know they are all about business of $$$$, above everything else)
Get it together & prove us all wrong. I know you have the talent, the skill set, the musical class to be brilliant. I dare you. Just do it. Prove not just us wrong. Prove the world wrong.
Merry Christmas
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
metatron

Post by metatron »

When I was in year around 15,16 year old, I was in year 10 at a all boys Catholic school. I was so into KISS, but they had come & gone & there was little talk about them when I was in year 10 (1984). Anyway I followed them through the good & bad time. So this one day we are having a gathering, a meeting with the opposite sex...Our sister school as to prepare for our joint venture, our gradation. This one day, each boy & girl has to get up in front of the rest of the two hundred boys & girls & tell them something you about yourself. I was pretty nerves waiting my turn. When my turn come around, I got up on the podium & said 'I love KISS'. I got boo-ed by two hundred plus students & probably by all the teachers to. I didn't give a fuck. First thing that popped in head was the lyrics from the V Cusano, G Simmons penned song, And On The 8th Day, 'An' hold your head up high'. I said to myself, one day KISS will come back & all you fuckers will sell your first born to see them in concert. And guess what, when they come back tickets were selling like hot cakes & for a small fortune. SUCKed in all you fuckers, pay up. That was my Revenge. And this is what VV should do. Prove all the fuckers wrong. God know we have supported you for so long. Yes I admit we give you a hard time these days, but it took a long time & shit loads of frustration caused by your fucked up behaviour towards us to get to this strange positioned we are currently in. It's like your our fucked up sibling. We can all bag you out, slap u in the back of the head, but God help if anyone else does, we'll punch them out.
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Well said guys.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Catholic school for me too .
Merry Christmas everyone.
Bye Bye
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

metatron wrote:What Kevin said. BTW Merry Christmas Kevin. All the best to you & yours.
Vinnie, for fuck sake, (stop bating off). Your making Gene & Paul look like good guys in my eyes these days. (Don't get me wrong I love KISS, but at the end of day, I know they are all about business of $$$$, above everything else)
Get it together & prove us all wrong. I know you have the talent, the skill set, the musical class to be brilliant. I dare you. Just do it. Prove not just us wrong. Prove the world wrong.
Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all the "Paris Folks" :lol:
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Vinnie. christmas greetings to your fictional characters that lurk in your head. Spyder Eric Anderson, suzieq quin, meredith your virtual secutary working in your virtual warehouse, denise the other virtual secutary from the 90s, hard4metal, rain and the others . Make sure they keep hydrated vinnie. Keep lying and faking to your fans in and out of your own forum for another year, I am sure you feel great deep down keeping this fake world going and I commend you .
Your forum is like a pimp running hookers on a downtown innercity street. All of them scared to say anything to get them in trouble.
Merry Christmas pimp vinnie.
Bye Bye
BurtReynolds

Post by BurtReynolds »

Calm down huffy. Vins got some friends & family workin overtime up here in ol' Bridgeport.
Howdy sister and E you leave no stone unturned for your buddy . l love ya huffys.
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

doublev2 wrote:Vinnie. christmas greetings to your fictional characters that lurk in your head. Spyder Eric Anderson, suzieq quin, meredith your virtual secutary working in your virtual warehouse, denise the other virtual secutary from the 90s, hard4metal, rain and the others . Make sure they keep hydrated vinnie. Keep lying and faking to your fans in and out of your own forum for another year, I am sure you feel great deep down keeping this fake world going and I commend you .
Your forum is like a pimp running hookers on a downtown innercity street. All of them scared to say anything to get them in trouble.
Merry Christmas pimp vinnie.

Luv this post!