To the ladies that come and go...

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
poserboy71

To the ladies that come and go...

Post by poserboy71 »

You were placed in certain sections to see if you could be trusted. You have proven what all of us knew.
Believe me when I tell you, you didn't even get a complete morsel of what we have hidden away.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Smooches and Slurps you stupid fucks. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Of course we will welcome you back when the shit hits you, the fan.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
erg2

Re: To the ladies that come and go...

Post by erg2 »

Oh what tangled webs.
Open your window and see the real world
To know what you've been missing
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
In a heart afraid to listen
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Meat you in the Ladies Room!!!!
Commander in chief - VVF Army
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

poserboy71 wrote:You were placed in certain sections to see if you could be trusted. You have proven what all of us knew.
Believe me when I tell you, you didn't even get a complete morsel of what we have hidden away.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Smooches and Slurps you stupid fucks. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The sad thing,

My flaw is pretty apparent. Intelligence borderlines on madness and it's called "thinking outside the box". Eccentrics don't need to polish their "reputation" with bull crap. When there is no hope of "fitting in" what's the fucking point?

If you're going to talk shit, get it right. Keep hiding your water cooler talk. My insomnia isn't that bad. :lol: :lol:

[youtube][/youtube]
Live life as though it is the third law; "to every action there is an equal and opposite reaction." Rules apply whether we are cognizant of them or oblivious.
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

Enough said, Rick is right and trusting members of this board have been let down.

Every Dog has it's Day..
Hey man, I am cool, I am the Breeze...

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
This is not a Hate Forum Vinnie...Capisce!!?
Brooklyn has almost left the Building
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Hey hey! It's KMA!

Welcome back,
Your dreams were your ticket out.
Welcome back,
To that same old place that you laughed about.
Well the names have all stayed the same since you hung around,
But those dreams have remained and they're turned around.
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Vdog

Post by Vdog »

KissMyAss wrote:
poserboy71 wrote:You were placed in certain sections to see if you could be trusted. You have proven what all of us knew.

The sad thing,

My flaw is pretty apparent. Intelligence borderlines on madness and it's called "thinking outside the box". Eccentrics don't need to polish their "reputation" with bull crap. When there is no hope of "fitting in" what's the fucking point?

If you're going to talk shit, get it right. Keep hiding your water cooler talk. My insomnia isn't that bad. :lol: :lol:

Wow, you need an ego check, love :lol: I never thought of you as eccentric btw, just socially inept.
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Now now!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Vdog

Post by Vdog »

Meh!! She only posts to either tell people she's really really smart or to tell Cusano how she's "forced" to be here and she doesn't like folk. Fuck it, I don't respect or trust that mess and I don't mind saying so.
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Tell us what you really think??? :P :P :P
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

On second thought……… better not!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:
n3p

Post by n3p »

shramiac wrote:Tell us what you really think??? :P :P :P
Let's make babies :wink:
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

I am posting to tell you, you aren't 100% right in your evaluation of others. My ticket is meeting the requirements for the CPA exam and passing those four tests, not dreams.

So you go ahead and falsely believe that you know everything about strangers. Ha. I maybe socially inept, but you are wrong about people. The most socially inept people are NERDS. Your bias won't allow you to weigh the qualities along with the disadvantages in people.

Vdog, check my intelligence on inertia. How about really taking a risk and we can do analysis between Pepsi and Coke on my Spring break. I'll take Pepsi Co. My ratios kick ass, especially debt and equity! I've got the chart down, bitch!

If you want to kick my ass, prove you are smarter on my chess board. Prove that I am stupid. I can prove my point. we will make a date,and go a few rounds with the numbers...okay??? How about some rounds of discussing whether Machiavelli's influence on modern politics was beneficial or not so much...eh?

That isn't ego, it's confidence. What builds my confidence? Getting an A on that Managerial Accounting test on Monday, and the Microeconomics test on Thursday. But that was a breeze...opportunity costs..come on. If I had gotten a B on a simple equation off loss of nuts divided by gain of coffee beans...I would have to believe absolute advantage and not comparative advantage is the deciding factor whether to specialize. Believe it or not, I had an argument with another student about this recently. She didn't do the opportunity cost equation.. :roll: I got the question right because she was stubborn.

Sorry Vdog, sometimes I rant about "stupid shit" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

To summarize my point, if you are wrong about me, and can't reevaluate....then you do it to others. That compromises your social judgment.

So, why do I not listen to you?

Simple answer.

You are never wrong. You are perfect. Unlike the rest of the human race. :lol:
Live life as though it is the third law; "to every action there is an equal and opposite reaction." Rules apply whether we are cognizant of them or oblivious.
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Congrats on the tests!
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Wow, I'm surprised that you (KISSMYASS) have responded and think that my post was pointed at you.

Maybe you identify with what I said ??? Maybe it sticks in your side a bit ????

I will use this example. It's a harsh one:

Someone can be in the middle of a crowded room of black people and yell "N*****". The people that would mostly be offended are those that consider themselves"N******". The intelligent black people in the room would be above it.

Now exchange the "N" word with an offensive word of your choice and it is all relative.

You found my post offensive because YOU believe you were conniving .
We are way ahead of you m'dear. :D :D :D :D

NEWBEGINNINGS
Vdog

Post by Vdog »

I am posting to tell you, you aren't 100% right in your evaluation of others.
Oh, well let us see....
My ticket is meeting the requirements for the CPA exam and passing those four tests, not dreams.
Riiiight, so when I said most of the time you post it's to try and convince people how smart you are, you thought this opening gambit would prove me wrong ? Mmmmkay :roll:

Code: Select all

So you go ahead and falsely believe that you know everything about strangers. Ha. I maybe socially inept, but you are wrong about people. 
I base my opinions on what people say. Simple as that.
The most socially inept people are NERDS.
Incorrect.

Your bias won't allow you to weigh the qualities along with the disadvantages in people.
I eagerly await the positive from you.
Vdog, check my intelligence on inertia. How about really taking a risk and we can do analysis between Pepsi and Coke on my Spring break. I'll take Pepsi Co. My ratios kick ass, especially debt and equity! I've got the chart down, bitch!
Again trying to convince folk how smart you are. I just don't know why you feel this even has a place in the conversation. It's not so much random as irrelevant.
If you want to kick my ass, prove you are smarter on my chess board. Prove that I am stupid. I can prove my point. we will make a date,and go a few rounds with the numbers...okay??? How about some rounds of discussing whether Machiavelli's influence on modern politics was beneficial or not so much...eh?
And again, desperate to convince me you're smart. Why ? Nobody has said otherwise. I merely pointed out that your posts are to either tell us how smart you are or to throw folk under a bus to get Cusano to spit your way. Look, you're proving me right with every post.
That isn't ego, it's confidence.
Actually it's neither. You constant efforts to appear smart absolutely scream of insecurity, not confidence.
Getting an A on that Managerial Accounting test on Monday, and the Microeconomics test on Thursday. But that was a breeze...opportunity costs..come on. If I had gotten a B on a simple equation off loss of nuts divided by gain of coffee beans...I would have to believe absolute advantage and not comparative advantage is the deciding factor whether to specialize. Believe it or not, I had an argument with another student about this recently. She didn't do the opportunity cost equation.. :roll: I got the question right because she was stubborn.
Exhibit D. You're still doing it.
To summarize my point, if you are wrong about me, and can't reevaluate....then you do it to others. That compromises your social judgment.
I can reevaluate. Something has to change in order for me to do so.

Simple answer.

You are never wrong. You are perfect.
My very existence on this forum show the opposite to be true. So.......there you go.

Post by 1031 »

MUVFAC+VZLAR
Guitars good, drugs booze.. bad

The worlds best qoute ever
"take your Massengill-soaked vibrator from your wretched gutter clam"
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

poserboy71 wrote:Wow, I'm surprised that you (KISSMYASS) have responded and think that my po
My ticket is meeting the requirements for the CPA exam and passing those four tests, not dreams.
Riiiight, so when I said most of the time you post it's to try and convince people how smart you are, you thought this opening gambit would prove me wrong ? Mmmmkay :roll:

Code: Select all

So you go ahead and falsely believe that you know everything about strangers. Ha. I maybe socially inept, but you are wrong about people. 
I base my opinions on what people say. Simple as that.
The most socially inept people are NERDS.
Incorrect.

Your bias won't allow you to weigh the qualities along with the disadvantages in people.
I eagerly await the positive from you.
Again trying to convince folk how smart you are. I just don't know why you feel this even has a place in the conversation. It's not so much random as irrelevant.
And again, desperate to convince me you're smart. Why ? Nobody has said otherwise. I merely pointed out that your posts are to either tell us how smart you are or to throw folk under a bus to get Cusano to spit your way. Look, you're proving me right with every post.
That isn't ego, it's confidence.
Actually it's neither. You constant efforts to appear smart absolutely scream of insecurity, not confidence.
Getting an A on that Managerial Accounting test on Monday, and the Microeconomics test on Thursday. But that was a breeze...opportunity costs..come on. If I had gotten a B on a simple equation off loss of nuts divided by gain of coffee beans...I would have to believe absolute advantage and not comparative advantage is the deciding factor whether to specialize. Believe it or not, I had an argument with another student about this recently. She didn't do the opportunity cost equation.. :roll: I got the question right because she was stubborn.
Exhibit D. You're still doing it.
I can reevaluate. Something has to change in order for me to do so.

Simple answer.

You are never wrong. You are perfect.
My very existence on this forum show the opposite to be true. So.......there you go.

You are a stranger to me, and I prefer it. Sorry buck-o, you are the guy in the check out line at Safeway. I wouldn't notice you, much less push you under a bus. I don't care what you think of me, and don't have any desire to impress you. I didn't answer your message, and don't want you around me. You're a heavy drinker. My own mother was nearly killed in a car accident involving a drunken driver at the age of two. I saw her scars all my life. She was self conscious about something that was someone else's fault. I'm already judgmental toward drunks, and you're messing with an INTJ's sharp tongue. And believe me, you are far more sensitive to criticism. I suspect you care about your feelings. Leave me alone.

There it is. The hard truth.
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

No more psycho analysis please! We're all weirdos here! 8) 8) 8)
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

1031 wrote:MUVFAC+VZLAR
Oh God, what a classic! :lol: Great to have you back!

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
Vdog

Post by Vdog »

You are a stranger to me,
For this I am eternally grateful :D

Sorry buck-o, you are the guy in the check out line at Safeway. I wouldn't notice you, much less push you under a bus.
Sorry, I don't date the mentally ill. Sort of a little rule I made :idea:
I don't care what you think of me.
Sure you do. You couldn't stop yourself from answering me if your pitiful life depended on it.
My own mother was nearly killed in a car accident involving a drunken driver at the age of two. I saw her scars all my life.
I don't see the relevance of this statement. A sad tale all the same.
She was self conscious about something that was someone else's fault. I'm already judgmental toward drunks, and you're messing with an INTJ's sharp tongue.
Put down the crack pipe, get help. Your threats are unlikely to back me off any. My sharp tongue allowed me to retire a fairly wealthy man before my 40th. Do your worst, please be my guest.

And believe me, you are far more sensitive to criticism.
From people who's opinions I respect, sure I care. From delusional/mentally unstable 2 faced back stabbers, goes right over my head.
I suspect you care about your feelings.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Well done Watson, you broke the case there.
There it is. The hard truth.
The hard truth that your a nut who throws their friends under the bus just to get a wife beating pervert to say hi to them. You're clearly disturbed and struggle to form a cohesive sentence, It's all very sad, but just know I'm being gentle with you here. Things can get much more "honest".

P.S Try not to attribute my posts to Rick next time, genius :lol:
Vdog

Post by Vdog »

1031 wrote:MUVFAC+VZLAR
I'd also add BSCOVF :lol:
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

Nice avatar vdog! Very cool :!:

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
Vdog

Post by Vdog »

Thanks BB. It was going to be this one, but it wouldn't fit.

Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

Oh god I'm dying here, that's absolutely hilarious! Somehow he seems to "fit" that look :D

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
Vdog

Post by Vdog »

A little minx we'd all be proud to escort around town, I'm sure :D
metatron

Post by metatron »

Vdog, never knew Vinnie had such great gams. LMFAO :D
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

Vdog,

Sure. Narcissists are wealthy, too.

Theresa May, Scapegoating, Personality Disorders, and Bad Management
Posted on November 15, 2011 by Adrian

Scapegoating has existed in many societies through the ages. From ancient Greece where a beggar was cast out of the society in response to some crisis such as a famine or an earthquake, to our present day society where we see managers and politicians looking to deflect the blame onto their minions. In psychological terms scapegoating is where individuals or groups are singled out for blame that they do not deserve using psychological defence mechanisms.

An example of this appears to be unfolding in UK politics at the moment. The Home Secretary, Theresa May, is attempting to shift the blame for the relaxation of border control rules during the summer, which allowed in an unknown number of potentially dangerous people, to the now ousted head of the UK border agency, Brodie Clark. The latter directly contradicts May, saying that he is ‘no rogue officer’ and that he did not ‘enlarge, extend or redefine the scope in any way’.

Now an ideal scapegoat is one that is on your side, believes in your cause, and is willing to take the fall for you. Other good scapegoats are those who are too scared to take you on or who are in no position to fight back. But Theresa May seems to have made the fundamental error of picking on a guy who cares about his reputation enough to defend himself publicly against her. He appears to be an intelligent, rational opponent who feels betrayed by her and feels no loyalty towards her.

But how should we see what May has done to Clark? Should we view this as something that requires a psychological explanation? Is May projecting her own problems or errors on to Clark as a defence mechanism? If so then this could be a symptom of a mental disorder such as antisocial personality disorder or narcissistic personality disorder. We could have a psychopath running the Home Office. Not, some would argue, for the first time.

A more mundane possibility is that this is a political example of the bad management practices whereby senior figures routinely look for lower level employees to blame for their own failings. They get away with it because of a lack of accountability in the senior management. In this case we are perhaps seeing a Home Secretary who thinks that she can get away with blaming a subordinate because she does not feel bound by any sense of accountability for her own actions.
PinkWiz

Post by PinkWiz »

Vdog wrote:Thanks BB. It was going to be this one, but it wouldn't fit.

That's probably not too far off the mark from Vinnie's actual wardrobe... :shock:
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

I know, that's why it's so funny :lol: He'd probably look good in some color too, maybe a pastel?

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
vvjunkie

Post by vvjunkie »

Priceless
If you see me fallen and endless fall
If you hear me calling a never ending call
If you see me bleeding I'm losing control
If you see me dying I'm dying alone.
PinkWiz

Post by PinkWiz »

So THAT'S what he was wearing in that 2004 pic! :P

Vdog

Post by Vdog »

Vdog,

"How dare I be so beautiful" (Genesis 1972)
:idea: :idea: :idea: A clue to your behavior is in there somewhere :idea: :idea: :idea:

Sorry, the rest of your post was just another attempt to appear intelligent and to divert from the issue of YOUR behavior, not to mention totally irrelevant. Listen, you're obviously all kinds of sick. Go lay down, take your meds. Take it as read you're punching way above your weight, intellectually speaking. Quoting other peoples writings doesn't excuse your actions. You're no scapegoat, you're just a delusional fool who dislikes peoples insistence on living by truth. Quite simply....you are weak, preferring a blinkered version of reality where your little hero isn't a wife beating thief. Your family have my deepest sympathy, though I'm sure they limit their exposure.

Ask yourself why you're here, seriously.
Last edited by Vdog on Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:52 am, edited 4 times in total.
Vdog

Post by Vdog »

PinkWiz wrote:So THAT'S what he was wearing in that 2004 pic! :P

Thank god for the poster :lol:
PinkWiz

Post by PinkWiz »

Brooklyn_Born wrote:I know, that's why it's so funny :lol: He'd probably look good in some color too, maybe a pastel?

per your request... :P

Vdog

Post by Vdog »

Jazz hands :lol:
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

I usually frown on this stuff, BUT the jazz hands made me chuckle. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

NEWBEGINNINGS
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

Haha nice work PW!!

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

poserboy71 wrote:I usually frown on this stuff, BUT the jazz hands made me chuckle. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I usually 'gown' on this stuff.
Bye Bye
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Vinnie thinks I'm "stocking" him. :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

NEWBEGINNINGS
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

Dino welcome back brother :D

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Yeah thanks, i'm, i'm, i'm', i'm err i'm doing fine gu gu gu err guys. Image
Bye Bye
n3p

Post by n3p »

Confused :shock:
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Jim Morrison ???? :D :D :D :D

NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

i am doing just fine.
Bye Bye
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

NEWBEGINNINGS
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

doublev2 wrote:i am doing just fine.
Man! Didn't know Iggy Pop could grow such a magnificent beard!
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Bye Bye
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

Vdog wrote:
Vdog,

"How dare I be so beautiful" (Genesis 1972)
:idea: :idea: :idea: A clue to your behavior is in there somewhere :idea: :idea: :idea:

Sorry, the rest of your post was just another attempt to appear intelligent and to divert from the issue of YOUR behavior, not to mention totally irrelevant. Listen, you're obviously all kinds of sick. Go lay down, take your meds. Take it as read you're punching way above your weight, intellectually speaking. Quoting other peoples writings doesn't excuse your actions. You're no scapegoat, you're just a delusional fool who dislikes peoples insistence on living by truth. Quite simply....you are weak, preferring a blinkered version of reality where your little hero isn't a wife beating thief. Your family have my deepest sympathy, though I'm sure they limit their exposure.

Ask yourself why you're here, seriously.

Look vdog. The article responded to your claim that you accumulated wealth with your sharp tongue. notice the words: "bad management". Scapegoating does not apply. 1) I am not your secretary, and 2) I doubt you have a secretary.

Who but a narcissist lies about unlimited power and wealth? I took Psychology 101. I also know wealthy men prefer sailing on their yacht to arguing on the internet.

You are full of crap.

You may think you are more deserving than rock stars, but life isn't fair. A difference in opinion is not a weakness. get real.

I am not in love with Vinnie, and I am not envious. You don't have to compete with anyone, pal. Your username indicates you are 1) a rapper, or 2) the guy in the Safeway check out line. You felt rejected and your come back was, "well, I am rich...how do you like that?" I'm sure you are well connected too, v dog. :lol: Bullshit. Bullshit. Bullshit.

This is a fan forum. "Why are you here?" is a stupid question. You claim "Freedom rocks". Your members must understand different views are a two way street. A difference in opinion is not a weakness. I do not know whether Vinnie beat his wife or not. I wasn't there. I don't know what happened. I don't have a crystal ball. I wasn't the detective investigating the case. There wasn't any evidence released to the public. Basically, I don't make decisions based on "word of mouth". Else wise, I would believe you are a millionaire with the username "vdog". I believe you are full of shit. For one, you told me that you acquired wealth by being an asshole. Considering the struggle for limited resources, you would most likely accumulate wealth by making others wealthy. Making others rich requires a brilliant mind, or an extraordinary talent. If I am not Warren Buffet or Peter Schiff, neither are you. It's time for a reality check. You are the guy in the check out line at Wal Mart. You aren't fooling anyone, vdog.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

I prefer Target.Image

NEWBEGINNINGS