Speedball Jamm question

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
holeripper

Speedball Jamm question

Post by holeripper »

Several years ago I purchased this online from Ebay from a seller who had many many copies of it, and each was supposedly numbered and signed by Vinnie. He was also selling signed copies of the Euphoria EP, also numbered. Looking online now I see none. Neither the Euphoria EP or the Speedball Jamm cds. I ended up selling my signed copy of Speedball Jamm, regrettably, but I was wondering if anyone owned one of these while they were being posted to Ebay? I mean, this guy was selling and listing them one after the other so he obviously had a supply of them. I ended up buying mine for 25 dollars I believe, but when I asked how could I know that this was a true VV signature, I received no reply.

Maybe it was Vinnie himself? The Euphoria EPs were going for slightly more, but I regret not picking one of them up as well.

The signature looked legit, and had the VV sig with the star at the end.

EXACTLY like this as a matter of fact.

Genebaby
Site Admin

Re: Speedball Jamm question

Post by Genebaby »

That would have been Richie Ranno, he knows Vinnie and had some stuff to sell. I got a few things from him too.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
vvjunkie

Post by vvjunkie »

I have a copy that I got from a kiss convention in jersey in 02.
If you see me fallen and endless fall
If you hear me calling a never ending call
If you see me bleeding I'm losing control
If you see me dying I'm dying alone.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Yeah ranno.
Vv fell out with ranno saying he was spreading rumours on internet which was not true. Ranno was very good to vv and never said anything bad. He confirmed vv's aol instant messenger however that we all have seen he offered tommy a guitar. I thought it was bs at time but know its true now.
Bye Bye
dkraven

Post by dkraven »

I have one that I ordered from Metaluna in '96. He also sent an autographed picture, personalized folder and some guitar pics. I'm glad I waited on ordering the box set though...
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

You and me both on the box set!
Commander in chief - VVF Army