ive been reading past posts

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
carvindc200

ive been reading past posts

Post by carvindc200 »

Ive been reading past posts from members and have started to realize that you all have some pretty out there Vinnie stories... Like, nearly every long term posting member has had something go wrong directly with Vinnie or through "Vinnie" imposters. And the imposters stories are more than a few. Yet you guys are still here. If 1/4 of what anyone on this site has told me is true then all I've got is WOW. I never thought when I was watching that "Metal tech" guitar instructional or saw the footage of VVI hosting headbangers ball that that little, SMART ( This guy has a really deep understanding of music theory, harmony and form) virtuoso who wore that awesome stage suit in Boyz are gonna Rock was someone else now... Someone burdened financially, emotionally and mentally. I'll admit Im a newer fan. Im just now really getting to know ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL the "history", though I see it all as more legend than anything. I really hope Vinnie is ok. I also hope he still can and does play guitar. Even if only for himself in a bedroom to keep his sanity. I'd throw more of my money at him if he didn't want it ALL...and I dont think he wants to meet me, or any of us or anyone anywhere. And we all just want a glimpse of him...lol its kind of funny really :/
shramiac

Re: ive been reading past posts

Post by shramiac »

Despite what he may think, we all wish him the best and would love to see him out there recording again!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Vdog

Post by Vdog »

Yep, interactions with the man go south pretty quick. Beyond all our personal stories of dealing with him in way or another, all anyone really wants to this day is for him to be well. He's lucky anyone still cares to be honest, but we do. Hopefully one day he will fly straight, hopefully there will be someone there to see it 8)
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

I do wish the utmost best for him. Everyone knows his talent hasn't faded, and would love to see him make a BIG comeback.
Personally, I don't believe he will make a return. But I'm begging for him to prove me wrong!