VV Jackson shirt

Post by VVV »

If this sells for the asking price I'll list my Jackson for 100k :lol:

http://cgi.ebay.com/vtg-VINNIE-VINCENT- ... 588b2ba1d9
Genebaby
Site Admin

Re: VV Jackson shirt

Post by Genebaby »

Tell me about it, there are heaps of cool 80's shirts listed at ridiculous prices. Nobody is going to ever pay anywhere near that.

What also sucks is that they are always unwearable sizes. Medium, which I could probably fit into, but fits like a small. It also mentions it's thin, so it's probably just holding together.

I have old shirts which are still the same size.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
VVV

Post by VVV »

Yes. "What's old is new" as far as the "old" concert/artist shirts from the eighties. I have about two drawers full of these shirts. Maybe I'll sell them some day and buy a boat to catch some bikinis.
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Genebaby wrote:Tell me about it, there are heaps of cool 80's shirts listed at ridiculous prices. Nobody is going to ever pay anywhere near that.

What also sucks is that they are always unwearable sizes. Medium, which I could probably fit into, but fits like a small. It also mentions it's thin, so it's probably just holding together.

I have old shirts which are still the same size.
Ah, you can show off your belly button piecing with those small ones GB!!!! :mrgreen:
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Thank you, but I will choose when and wear I expose my (unpierced) belly button!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Where are all the LARGE vintage shirts? Maybe I should sell some of mine too? Our washing line when we were teens was full of black shirts, ha ha. Someone made a comment about it once.
Commander in chief - VVF Army