New Podcast

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
Slayer

New Podcast

Post by Slayer »

poserboy71

Re: New Podcast

Post by poserboy71 »

As long as Vinnie doesn't use their logo, it is s great publicity stunt. Whether it is a book title, the unreleased BEST Kiss album he wrote, ETC...
People are talking...
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
Kuron

Post by Kuron »

They are the Statler and Waldorf of podcasts.

Blabbermouth is also covering this:

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/former ... ents-kiss/

Vinnie will likely run into issues with this aspect: "live performances by internationally known musical artist and guitarist Vinnie Vincent".
Last edited by Kuron on Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
richiehaha

Post by richiehaha »

I listened to the Podcast that Slayer posted...Obviously those guys are no fans of Vinnie. Here's my take....Vinnie's Memphis show will happen (fingers crossed) and will do very well - guaranteed to sell out. But what Vinnie does before and (especially) after that show will be vital to his future success. His survival hinges on him growing a much larger fan base than just the hardcore Vinnie fans. There are just not enough of us to keep him relevant. He's got his work cut out for him and I wish him nothing but future success.
Kuron

Post by Kuron »

richiehaha wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:11 am His survival hinges on him growing a much larger fan base than just the hardcore Vinnie fans. There are just not enough of us to keep him relevant.
He is in a difficult spot. The key to his return has been the KISS connection, but KISS is also a huge millstone around his neck in many aspects. He had a career before and after KISS. To me, the before KISS stuff is just as important and meaningful as the after KISS stuff. Both were meaningful parts of my life.
Vinnie who?
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

richiehaha wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:11 am I listened to the Podcast that Slayer posted...Obviously those guys are no fans of Vinnie. Here's my take....Vinnie's Memphis show will happen (fingers crossed) and will do very well - guaranteed to sell out. But what Vinnie does before and (especially) after that show will be vital to his future success. His survival hinges on him growing a much larger fan base than just the hardcore Vinnie fans. There are just not enough of us to keep him relevant. He's got his work cut out for him and I wish him nothing but future success.

This!
Slayer

Post by Slayer »