We love ya Vinnie, please release some music!

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
baldwintopspin

We love ya Vinnie, please release some music!

Post by baldwintopspin »

Vinnie,

You are such an uber talented individual and we support anything and everything you have released...and will release. The VVI releases are awesome...and now we can't get the first one anymore on ITunes. We want to support you. Please put the first VVI album back on there and please please release Guitars From Hell and anything else you can. We will buy it, we will support you. We love the music, the guitar playing, and you!!! Please release some music, we are here for you.

I hope you read this Vinnie.

Baldwintopspin
Tord13stalk

Re: We love ya Vinnie, please release some music!

Post by Tord13stalk »

It said on his facebook group (The Vinnie Vincent Legion) that new music would be released in early 2022 but i doubt that, it will probably get delayed and everyone will be hearing his excuses when he blames the fans for their so called "impatience".
Cowboy

Post by Cowboy »

Vinnie do not deserve the whole hype, he wont release any new music and i dont thinj he even care about that
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

I hear you guys. Talk is cheap, and there has only ever been a LOT of talk. We are all happy to be proven wrong one day.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
Luxor

Post by Luxor »

Tord13stalk wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 9:03 pm It said on his facebook group (The Vinnie Vincent Legion) that new music would be released in early 2022 but i doubt that, it will probably get delayed and everyone will be hearing his excuses when he blames the fans for their so called "impatience".

I think we will certainly see some re-released music early in 2022. The EP and some other stuff on vinyl I bet comes out first.

I just hope its fairly reasonably priced. I wouldn't mind paying $100 for a signed vinyl copy of "The Ep" or "Euphoria".
"This whole 'rotation' thing is absolutely meaningless and weird. It's most likely coming from label to save face" - DoubleV