vinnie vincent as lead singer

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
bluezao

vinnie vincent as lead singer

Post by bluezao »

heeeeyy everyone!! i love so much listening to vinnie singing, but unfortunately not are many registers of him. as he said that he isn't a singer, i'll tell ya that he had a nice, commercial and amazing voice back then!! ❤
Genebaby
Site Admin

Re: vinnie vincent as lead singer

Post by Genebaby »

Not sure if it's just me, but that video is unavailable.

Is this what you were trying to show?

Commander in chief - VVF Army
bluezao

Post by bluezao »

Genebaby wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 1:45 pm Not sure if it's just me, but that video is unavailable.

the video that i shared is unvaliable due to copyright??

yeees this is video that you shared is surely what i was trying to show!! 😊
MissRaven

Post by MissRaven »

Omg I'm melted by Vinnie's voice! Him doesn't being a singer? Pleeeaaase. Even in his age Vinnie sings better than most iconic singer of my country in his exact age (around 70) could sang. And all I heard was some silent sentences of Tears (when he lost his Vinnieish self-confidence?)
You fear of fear, that's wise of you Awk!
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

bluezao wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 11:33 pm
Genebaby wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 1:45 pm Not sure if it's just me, but that video is unavailable.

Can you still see the video in your first post? Maybe it a geographical problem and I can't see it in my country, so I found one I could?
bluezao

Post by bluezao »

Genebaby wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 7:30 am
bluezao wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 11:33 pm

Can you still see the video in your first post? Maybe it a geographical problem and I can't see it in my country, so I found one I could?
yess, i can see it!!
bluezao

Post by bluezao »

MissRaven wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 7:12 am Omg I'm melted by Vinnie's voice! Him doesn't being a singer? Pleeeaaase. Even in his age Vinnie sings better than most iconic singer of my country in his exact age (around 70) could sang. And all I heard was some silent sentences of Tears (when he lost his Vinnieish self-confidence?)
unfortunately is rare to see him singing, only on demos (warrior, vinnie vincent invason etc...), treasure album, some early singles, on 1975/76 for example. he could be a successful singer, 'coz he was a commercial voice back then, ya know? i love listening to his voice and all of his emotiong been showed. i can't deny he's a singer too...his performance on the kiss expo '18 with the songs "tears", "that time of year", "a million to one" and, of course "back on the streets" with robert fleischman was emotional. at the same year, on gene simmons' vault, he sang a snippet of "a million to one" too, it was soooo beautiful!! i love his fingerstyles on guitar...amazing!!! :P
MissRaven

Post by MissRaven »

bluezao wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 8:42 am
MissRaven wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 7:12 am Omg I'm melted by Vinnie's voice! Him doesn't being a singer? Pleeeaaase. Even in his age Vinnie sings better than most iconic singer of my country in his exact age (around 70) could sang. And all I heard was some silent sentences of Tears (when he lost his Vinnieish self-confidence?)
unfortunately is rare to see him singing, only on demos (warrior, vinnie vincent invason etc...), treasure album, some early singles, on 1975/76 for example. he could be a successful singer, 'coz he was a commercial voice back then, ya know? i love listening to his voice and all of his emotiong been showed. i can't deny he's a singer too...his performance on the kiss expo '18 with the songs "tears", "that time of year", "a million to one" and, of course "back on the streets" with robert fleischman was emotional. at the same year, on gene simmons' vault, he sang a snippet of "a million to one" too, it was soooo beautiful!! i love his fingerstyles on guitar...amazing!!! :P
Vinnie needs to be cheered up for singing. I love his Back to the streets and Gypsy in her eyes. Love this voice omg. I hope he'll crawl from his shell finally and release villion songs for us. Villion!
bluezao

Post by bluezao »

MissRaven wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 9:44 am
Vinnie needs to be cheered up for singing. I love his Back to the streets and Gypsy in her eyes. Love this voice omg. I hope he'll crawl from his shell finally and release villion songs for us. Villion!
agree with you!!! he has an emotional voice!!! 🤩😍
MissRaven

Post by MissRaven »

bluezao wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 10:13 pm
MissRaven wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 9:44 am
agree with you!!! he has an emotional voice!!! 🤩😍
I'm just listening his demos I stole from YouTube. I have playlist of songs of KISS and VVI + VV together in my phone and although I have almost 600 songs I'm listening only these lol. Villion times.
pullitt

Post by pullitt »

He's a very good singer, although his lyrics are pretty out there and it's hard for me to figure them out on some of those Warrior songs. Must be the language barrier. Speaking of, anybody got lyrics to It's Not Pretty? I posted in the Media section what I figured out but I'm stuck on quite a few lines. Okay, here it is again:

Girl I'm hungry for your lovin'
??? that you do all the time
Mama said when push comes to shovin'
??? insane

It's not pretty
Being easy

I know you're hooked on my affection
You hardly take the bull by the horns
Trapped in the claws of deception
???

??? and you're the queen of my dreams
Never play with my mind
Victim of passion, I'm down on my knees
The sight had me hypnotized

??? city
??? on the midnight ride
??? listen
Shoot me with your pleasure gun
Mikelangelo

Post by Mikelangelo »

Vinnie sings well on Warrior stuff!!! But it's true that quite a few parts are difficult to figure out, what he's actually singing.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Must be the Brooklyn drawl, via Connecticut!