Vinnie + personality disorder = ?

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
MissRaven

Vinnie + personality disorder = ?

Post by MissRaven »

Asi I'm going through all the things about Vinnie, I'm almost convinced that Vinnie has some kind of personality disorder.
I don't think he's narcisstic person, or it's only high ego - this is place for Mr. Perfect Satanley. As I saw Vin on footages Expo2018 he was like he's anxious. And then I thought more about it and found out he always showed signs of anxiety and behaviour like "an introvert who is trying to be an extrovert but it's not working for him". For example, he always seemed to try to hide behind his guitar. Like little kid who bears his plushie everywhere.
I would love to know about his family background, what kind of childhood he factically had? Were his parents good people? Was he bullied at school? Etc etc. It could explain a lot about his adult behaviour.
I said explain, not apologize.

But being "disordered" myself, I feel bad for him. Like, hey people stop with this hatespeech on him. For people with PDs it's very hard even to get up and go pee. (oh yeah Vinnie always looks like he just stared to the ceiling during whole night asking himself what's his purpose in the world where he feels he doesn't belong)
I wish I could have a talk with Vin about it. Honest and opened. I also consider his age so his memory mustn't be exact. But still.
I opened my mind to him and let him come to my mind and soul and... liver (as I said I have no heart) although he steps on his own foot multiple times. He was and still is heavily judged for his mistakes but please, are we all saint and perfect?

So rethink Vinnie. I feel sorry for him and I feel sorry I ever hated him. Having PD isn't easy for recent people neither for "old school" which was era when psychiacal problems were taken like "bad behaviour" or "bad influence of friends" and kids got some ass smacks to be straighten aback. None took them seriously.

In case Vinnie would come to scout: I love you Vinnie with all my spare organs!
You fear of fear, that's wise of you Awk!
metatron

Re: Vinnie + personality disorder = ?

Post by metatron »

OK
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
MissRaven

Post by MissRaven »

metatron wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:39 pmOK
What's that supposed to mean? 🤔
You fear of fear, that's wise of you Awk!
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Vinnie does seem to have some personality disorders, that can manifest themselves in very negative ways towards other people. The VVI didn't split up for no reason.

Also, you can see from his time in KISS and the VVI in the 80's, he's no introvert, not onstage or off. Unlike Randy Rhoads, who did go against his fears and transform into a guitar playing monster on stage but was quiet and shy offstage.
Commander in chief - VVF Army